Super Soaraway Ticket Prices - Enough Is Enough

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Vic Crescit

Super Soaraway Ticket Prices - Enough Is Enough

Post by Vic Crescit »

All

Those of you who are pissed off as I am about the ever-increasing cost of watching our team might want to know about an on-line petition that's been kicked off by the Football Supporters' Federation.

It calls for a three-year freeze on all Premier League season and matchday prices at this season's levels and a maximum £15 away ticket price. With the wall of money that's going to hit the PL from next season it's really time for the Arsenal powers that be to extend this season's price freeze for another three seasons.

I for one feel I'm being treated like a complete mug shelling out what I am for the simple pleasure of watching my team play.

You can find the petition and further information at:

http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/away-tickets/

sign the petition and pass on the details to all your Gooner and other football mates!

Regards