Dear Gus

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to hear Gus's answer to this one!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Re: Dear Gus

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:
Chunky The Gooner wrote:
Didnt you see Wayno solved this problem with his classic "one for the ladies" thread :wink:
Yes Chunky I did, unfortunately this alternative treatment set me back weeks and I had to check myself into a private clinic for intensive therapy to recover from this incident.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See what you've done Stearmaster? :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :wink:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Dear Phil of Switzerland and hopefully soon Plymouth.

Where to start!

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind! Have you thought of forming a Bronski Beat tribute band?

As a young man you came here from your native country and it appears you have got caught up in the bright lights of London which may explain why you couldn't win a header against Ronnie Corbett!

However, I am glad you have comtacted me as I myself rang the National Missing Persons helpline just a few weeks ago! One minute I saw you at Anfield and the next you was gone! I saw Mr Mobile Hypia and Torres but despite my super widescreen TV, alas you was nowhere to be seen!

I do understand the pressure forced upon you being labelled the next Tony Adams and I know this has been a burden. I feel foolhardy suggesting this, but do you think there is any chance drinking fifteen pints of Guinness on a Thursday might improve your game? Just a thought!

It is often said that you are Phil, the Big Swiss Cheese and I can see why! You create a surrounding full of holes. By the way can you play right midfield?

My advice to is to move on, no please fucking move on! For God's sake move on! Look just fuck off will you! Jesus Christ, Song is now picked ahead of you! Do you have no idea how to spot when a good thing has come to an end? Go, just fucking go!
You are slower turning than HMS Belfast and about as good on land too as a decommisioned battleship!

Nurse, nurse! I have the pains again! The ones when I get scared! The ones when I see a number 6 on the pitch! Nurse make him go away!

Mummy he scares me!

Next!

8)

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

now why would a good lookin bloke like senderos scare ya :lol: :lol:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Dear Gus.
Do you think there should be an age limit on people joining the forum. Most of the users appear to be under 5. i mean pulling your finger and farting is not funny after the 100th time.

gus ceasar is a legend

corkbarry wrote:Dear Gus.
Do you think there should be an age limit on people joining the forum. Most of the users appear to be under 5. i mean pulling your finger and farting is not funny after the 100th time.
Dear Mr C Barry,

Any relation of Gareth? If so, have a word in his ear for us!

As this is an Arsenal forum, I do strongly believe we should follow the example of our club and believe in youth.

I for one have a three year old daughter who I firmly believe will be an exceptional poster on here. She has massive potential, desire and belief and I think she could make a real impact circa 2020!

I think we will also soon see some new, young forum users on here who have been in Spain for the last couple of years. I have seen some of their posting ability on YouTube and I have to say I am inspired. W2e shall surely win the Forum league with these guys on board!

In addition to this, it seems possible that we will have a young Polish forum user on here more often. He has been used mainly on the lower forums so far such Notices and For Sale & Wanted. Now after some end of season appearances in the main forum, I believe we will be seeing more of him. I have to say so far though I have not been over impressed with his contribution.

I hope this helps.

Next!

8)

gus ceasar is a legend

Basil is a Gooner wrote:[quote="gus ceasar is a legend

Good to see you again! Did the cream help with the itchiness?

Dear Gus,
Unfortunately the cream did not help as those irritating little sad people are still annoying me with pictures of mouldy pies in boring places, and with photos that are more appropriate to "Get a Life Club" that a football forum.
Please can you help.
Dear Lisa,

I am afraid there is just no helping some people!

i fear extermination using the powers only moderators have may well be the only solution!

Next!

8)

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Dear Gus.
I am a fairly regular poster on a site which shall remain anonymous. There is a guy(at least i think he's a guy)who insists on giving advice to everyone who posts. Have you any advice on how we can stop him(her)from giving advice.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bumped for augie.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner

Re:

Post by OneBardGooner »

corkbarry wrote:
Sat May 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Dear Gus.
Ohhhh! Yes it is especiallyt when they accidentally folloq through.

Dear Aunty Gus,

Is Fwank a Homo or a Fat Homo on a beige velvet tracksuit? :?

augie

Post by augie »

So many brilliant posters no longer frequent this place :cry: :cry: :cry:

OneBardGooner

Re:

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Fri May 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Can't wait to hear Gus's answer to this one

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Wow 10 years ago :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:42 pm
So many brilliant posters no longer frequent this place :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep. They are sorely missed too. Especially when you look at some of the utter shit that posts on here now...... :roll: