Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
clockendlower

Re: Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by clockendlower »

Looking to rent a season ticket in the lower tier, preferably with away and final ticket rights included. Have dealt on here before and nominated for the trusted list.

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

Looking for 1 OAP season ticket in the family enclosure to rent for the 16/17 season for my Grandad. Let me know if you can help.

On the trusted list

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

-One adult season ticket to rent for 16/17 season, as i'll be away for a fair bit of it.

-Lower Tier, North Bank Block 6, row 16 so a prime location really. Great area, great row height, next to aisle too so good for early access for half time or if you need to nip away early

-Cheapest price in the ground, £1015

-Nearly 50 away credits on the ticket, so away games virtually guaranteed except Bournemouth.

Games included: 19 home league games and up to 7 FA Cup and Champions League games should we get that far. If not, these games can be Ticket Transferred to a buyer of your choice to recoup your cost. The FA Cup semi final at Wembley (if we get there). All away games except those mentioned below.

Games not included: all away London derbies, European away games, the FA Cup final and League Cup final (if we get there). If i'm out of the country or unavailable for any of these (most likely some of the early season league and European aways), these are also yours first dibs.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Reference for reliability can be provided by a previous renter

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

2 season tickets available. Block 11 row 19. 40+ on away credits. All rights to away games and finals come with tickets.
Cheers.

( £1014) each.

(Now sold)
Last edited by jamjc64 on Thu May 26, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrishJB

Post by IrishJB »

I'm looking to loan my ST out for next season 2016/17, same person has had it on loan for past 2 seasons, but i've been trying for weeks and cannot get hold of him. Thus, on the look out for a new loanee.

It is a Lower tier seat great view in blk4

Please PM if genuinely interested

Herd

Post by Herd »

Two available togther Block 15 Row 11 for next season .

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:Two available togther Block 15 Row 11 for next season .
Does this work like swap shop ?

If so I have a 12" beats international single of dub be good to me as a swap. pm me 8)

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Hi All,

I'm posting on behalf of a mate in the north bank that's waiting to be approved on this site.(renewal is fast approaching)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season Ticket for sale 2016/2017 due to travel arrangements.
Includes 19 league games and the the first 7 champions league/FA cup ties. League cup not included.

Red Action Block 6, Row 2 £1050.
Away games not included for first 6 months. Finals would be included should we get to any.

DM if interested.

Herd

Post by Herd »

StuartL wrote:

If so I have a 12" beats international single of dub be good to me as a swap. pm me 8)
Allready have a signed copy and a pair of Lindi Laytons knickers plus a notch on the bedpost !

Tac fly boss walk jam nitty gritty your listening to the boy from the big bad city this is jam hot !

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:
StuartL wrote:

Allready have a signed copy and a pair of Lindi Laytons knickers plus a notch on the bedpost !

Tac fly boss walk jam nitty gritty your listening to the boy from the big bad city this is jam hot !
Is that a no then ?

Paula Abdul tempt you or Transvision Vamp, don't tell me - been there done that... :sex2: .

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

Working overseas now, hence, not going to be able to make the best use of my season ticket, hence, looking to rent this out for next season. In North Bank, Lower Tier, Block 9, Row 18, just off center of goal. Good view and good banter all around. Full privileges will be included, such as Ticket Exchange, Cup finals etc. PM if interested.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Is that a no then ?
Paula Abdul tempt you or Transvision Vamp, don't tell me - been there done that... :sex2: .
I'd have done her "back in the day" like but was hotter on that nutcase Toni Basil who I actually met later in NYC in 82/3 and was a very funny and nice lady !

shu

Post by shu »

Herd , wendy from Transvision was double barrie , ken ?

Herd

Post by Herd »

I have 1/2 tickets Block 15 row 11 which is downstairs opposite the tunnel .
great seats decent people around .
can relet for the season with all perks !

Nasri8

Post by Nasri8 »

Interested in loaning a ST for the coming season.

Prefer lower tier but open to all.

If you have one available PM me.