Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
simonrob

Re: Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by simonrob »

Season Ticket 13/14 - 50% share available. Excellent seat - Upper Tier/Halfway Line (Block 134). Offered at face value, £740.Will provide Agreement as additional reassurance to buyer. Available to Arsenal fans only.
Note, renewal deadline is 7th June.
PM if interested.
Last edited by simonrob on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madaAFC

Post by madaAFC »

Last chance for these:

Looking to loan out mine and my dad's season tickets from 2013-14. I'm not in the country and my dad doesn't want to go alone, so we've been loaning them to the same people for the last 3 seasons, but they have had to pull out. If you want references for our reliability then obviously I would provide their info. The tickets are West Upper Next to Centre. Great seats, amazing view.

The confirmed renewal price is £1,428.05 per ticket, so £2856.10. The renewal date is 7th June, so the sooner the better to conclude this. Please send me a message on here, @madaleigh on twitter or 07624056441 if you're interested or have any further questions.
:barscarf:

Jimafc

Post by Jimafc »

Hello all

I'm looking to loan out my ticket this year and beyond - I've lived in Australia for the past 10 years (don't get to too many games these days, surprisingly...) and doubt I'll be coming back any time soon.

It's West Stand Lower Tier, about level with the edge of the box.

Drop me a line if you're interested - [email protected] - and we can chat etc.

Cheers

Jim

arsenalpricey

Post by arsenalpricey »

Hi
I have a ticket upper tier half way line for rent for the season.
(face value)
Does not include any other ticket rights as I have had problems in the past with this.
Please PM me asap if your are interested as renewing now.
Warm regards
Pricey

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

My mate has been offered me a season ticket but doesn't live in the area any more. He's offered it to me. I wanted to take it up on my own, but due to some unforeseen financial constraints, I can't afford the entire ticket. I don't know where yet, as season ticket renewals haven't closed yet, but the aim is North Bank Lower with a preference of Blocks 5,6,7. I'm looking share the ticket, 1/2 (£495) or 1/3 (£330). I play hockey, so there are definitely some home matches I can't make on Saturday. We could work it out once the schedule is released, but big games would be evenly split. If you're interested, please PM me. I believe payment would be due some time next week or soon there after. Cheers.

Bhav79

Post by Bhav79 »

Hi There,

I have just renewed my season ticket but have found out that i will be leaving hte country for 6 monnths for work so am unable to go. It is East Stand, lower tier, turnstile H, block 14 row 4. I am taking face value for it at £1085. If anyone is interested then please let me know by emailing me at [email protected]

There is also potentailly the seat next to mine that is up for grabs too so if you are interested in two then that might also be an option.

Cheers
Bhav

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I wonder how many people who say they're leaving the country are really going to prison.... :rubchin: :D :wink:

I've been in "Cologne" for years. :roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:I wonder how many people who say they're leaving the country are really going to prison.... :rubchin: :D :wink:

Who is this guy "Cologne" you keep talking about? :rubchin:

:D :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:I wonder how many people who say they're leaving the country are really going to prison.... :rubchin: :D :wink:

He smells nice... :wink:

I know, I know - personal hygiene is not your top priority.

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Haha - as a mod I can see that one of our whinier members has reported us for going “off-topic”!! You couldn’t make it up. :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Macca

Post by Macca »

How dare you, this is a serious forum!!
Anyway, what do you think the weather has in store for us this summer??
:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Macca wrote:How dare you, this is a serious forum!!
Anyway, what do you think the weather has in store for us this summer??
:wink:
:lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Haha - as a mod I can see that one of our whinier members has reported us for going “off-topic”!! You couldn’t make it up. :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:
I hope it's just someone who doesn't know the forum very well. Case closed 8) :wink:

Alextenenbaum

Post by Alextenenbaum »

Looking to rent two tickets for next season lower tier. If anyone knows of any sellers then please drop me an email at [email protected]

Many thanks,

Alex

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Looking to do a few more away games next season so if anyone is willing to let me use their season ticket to build up their credits so they can go to the big away games then give me a pm or contact me by email - [email protected]