Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
madaAFC

Re: Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by madaAFC »

Looking to loan out mine and my dad's season tickets from 2013-14. Currently been loaning them to the same people for the last 3 seasons, but they have had to pull out - if you want references for our reliability then obviously I would provide their info. The tickets are West Upper Next to Centre (Block 92, Row 20). Great seats, amazing view. The prices have frozen, so if I remember correctly they are £1480 per ticket. If you need any further info please get back to me here or email me at [email protected].
Thanks

14Henry14

Post by 14Henry14 »

14Henry14 wrote:Hi all,

I've got a season ticket available for rent in Block 6, Row 8. Face Value is £985. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make most games next year and I'd rather someone had it on loan than it not get used. If anyone is interested let me know. I've got a few pics of the view from the seat and that.

Cheers
I've had a few enquiries in relation to the ticket I've offered above all asking the same things so I thought I'd update this to incorporate the answers:

1. The ticket is still available
2. If you loan the ticket you will get all the home tickets, any away tickets you are successful in applying for on the back of the ticket (obviously you'd pay for them). You would also have access to any finals we play in (wishful thinking?).
3. Regarding the terms and conditions - I'm happy to discuss but I think I'd like to follow an agreement template like that shown in the forum. Like I say, I'm flexible on this.

If anyone is interested or had any more questions e-mail me on [email protected]

samflitt

Post by samflitt »

madaAFC wrote:Looking to loan out mine and my dad's season tickets from 2013-14. Currently been loaning them to the same people for the last 3 seasons, but they have had to pull out - if you want references for our reliability then obviously I would provide their info. The tickets are West Upper Next to Centre (Block 92, Row 20). Great seats, amazing view. The prices have frozen, so if I remember correctly they are £1480 per ticket. If you need any further info please get back to me here or email me at [email protected].
Thanks
I will take private message me

hamhen02

Post by hamhen02 »

Going to be reluctantly loaning out myself and my old mans season ticket for the 2013/2014 season. They are great seats north upper block 100 and are £1395 each. Private message me for any questions, cheers .

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

2 season tickets available for next season.
side by side upper tier Clock End, block 124 row 12
£1395 each (or whatever the FV will be)

PM for details.

Lazymedia

Post by Lazymedia »

Block 4 season ticket next to end of row, £985.
Sit next to my mate who likes to sing, just warning you.

Semi and Cup Finals included, if we get there. I would like to use the away credits, if possible.

pm if interested

DanST

Post by DanST »

Hi,

I will have a season ticket for loan for the 2013/2014 season. This ticket is in the lower tier block 19 (Next to away fans). Great atmosphere. Price is £1075, face value..

If you have any questions please get in touch. Happy to meet up to discuss or talk over the phone..

madaAFC

Post by madaAFC »

An update on a previous message with confirmed price:

Looking to loan out mine and my dad's season tickets from 2013-14. Currently been loaning them to the same people for the last 3 seasons, but they have had to pull out. If you want references for our reliability then obviously I would provide their info. The tickets are West Upper Next to Centre. Great seats, amazing view.

The confirmed renewal price is £1,428.05 per ticket, so £2856.10. The renewal date is 1st June, so the sooner the better to conclude this. Please send me a message on here if you're interested or have any further questions.

northbank8lower

Post by northbank8lower »

Tickets gone
Last edited by northbank8lower on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spoona

Post by spoona »

Got 2 ST together available for long term loan from 2013-14 onwards, north east corner lower tier £985 each. Let me know if interested on here on via twitter @spooncat

Cheers.

Lazymedia

Post by Lazymedia »

Lazymedia wrote:Block 4 season ticket next to end of row, £985.
Sit next to my mate who likes to sing, just warning you.

Semi and Cup Finals included, if we get there. I would like to use the away credits, if possible.

pm if interested
The price is actually £950.73. The membership has 14 away points currently.
If the person who pm'd me is still interested, can they send a pm with an email address. Not sure if sending pm's is working or not.

hatemanu99

Post by hatemanu99 »

One ST available to rent next season (and possibly beyond). Upper tier block 115. Face value is £1310.

Please PM me if interested

goonerdave1968

Post by goonerdave1968 »

season ticket offered for next season and beyond ,lower tier row 25 block 11,£1000.email or call/text if interested(07951300470),cheers.
Last edited by goonerdave1968 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

X1 Season ticket seat available for loan @ cost price £1265
Upper tier in block 94

Full ticketing rights included.

PM if interested

Cheers

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:X1 Season ticket seat available for loan @ cost price £1265