Sunderland (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Sunderland (H)

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of Monkeymaw...

Monkeymaw

Re: Sunderland (H)

Post by Monkeymaw »

Hi All
I want to take my almost seven year old to his first ever Arsenal game this season and I hope to take him to Sunderland on 22 February. If anyone can sort out two tickets for this one my little Gooner and I would be very grateful.
I am on the "good" list.
Regards
Monkeymaw

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Looking for 2x lower tier tickets for this if anyone can help cheers

AberdeenGooner

Post by AberdeenGooner »

Coming down to London town next month for a Jake Bugg concert. Taking the missus to see him, I don't care much for the guy.
I have an ulterior motive though! I Would love to visit the Emirates for the first time to watch my beloved Arsenal. I am a Red member on Arsenal.com and will be looking to buy A ticket on there. I need 2 tickets though :-( I think it'd work out cheaper taking her to the game than letting her roam free through London with my credit card!!

If anyone can get me a couple of tickets for the Sunderland game i'd really appreciate it.

Cheers Fellow Gooners

stevefox7

Post by stevefox7 »

Im flying into London on Wednesday 19th to see the Bayern game. I have changed my flight home to Sunday so I can hopefully try to get in the Sunderland game on Saturday 22nd Feb. I only get to fly over once or twice per year to see games if anybody has 2 spare tickets for Sunderland please let me know.

Thanks

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Looking for one lower tier, on trusted buyer / seller list, can pick up or transfer via the new ticket thing on the web site, pm if you can help...

Simon

Gone

Post by Simon »

Gone
Last edited by Simon on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Im after 3 tickets for this or 2 red memberships to use if possible to assign with mine. Im on the trusted list and have bought off here many times before. Thanks

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Plenty of seats available in Blocks 23 and 22 (lower in other words) for red members, Sunderland probably not taken their allocation

Goose

Post by Goose »

Am after 2 for this one.

I am on the trusted list.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Redsenga1 wrote:Looking for one lower tier, on trusted buyer / seller list, can pick up or transfer via the new ticket thing on the web site, pm if you can help...

Now Sorted

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Redsenga1 wrote:Looking for one lower tier, on trusted buyer / seller list, can pick up or transfer via the new ticket thing on the web site, pm if you can help...
***Now sorted***

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

***Now sorted***

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Just after 2 red membership cards for this so can add to mine. On the trusted list. Be much appreciated thanks

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

have 1 lower available

PM if genuine and on trusted list