Spurs (A)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Robin_L

Re: Spurs (A)

Post by Robin_L »

jaybee wrote:have 1 membership available +30 credits

will need bank trf today

PM if genuine and on trusted list
PM'd

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

I am after x1 membership if anybody can help please to add to my booking. On trusted Byers/sellers list, Can return the favour for a home game with x2 silver memberships . PM me if you can help please!

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

Long long long shot......But, Anybody have a membership(s) of with 15+ spare for spurs away to add to my order??

PM if you have....

On trusted list.....

:barscarf:

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

gooner_piggers wrote:Long long long shot......But, Anybody have a membership(s) of with 15+ spare for spurs away to add to my order??

PM if you have....

On trusted list.....

:barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sold out on 25+ :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

I Cant belive its sold out on 25+.....Surely therese got to be a mistake ?
I logged in at 12.10 and couldnt get an child option so called the club. The lady apologetically said sorry weve sold out !!!

3 FXKNGBN years of waiting and it sold out !!!

I re logged in got the same message, o the 4th attempt the payment screen came up and ive just got myself my 2 tickets for me and the boy .....

:D :D :D

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Can't be surprised when Stoke only went down to 10+. Pretty sure Norwich will be available to Red members!

Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Sold out, can't be surprised when there's a massive demand and loadsa bods give their tickets out, it just keeps their credits up and keeps you out. Liverpool nearly sold out at 25+ and that's not happened for donkeys. This is two seasons + this successful (so far) season = credits are right up.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

We're a point off the top of the table with only 12 games to play... Our next 2 league games are Sunderland (H) & Stoke (A) so likely that we'll still be there abouts by the time we play at the Lane... Which makes me wonder why the box office took the decision to have it as low as 25+ credits for Booking Period 1...?

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

MK Gould wrote:We're a point off the top of the table with only 12 games to play... Our next 2 league games are Sunderland (H) & Stoke (A) so likely that we'll still be there abouts by the time we play at the Lane... Which makes me wonder why the box office took the decision to have it as low as 25+ credits for Booking Period 1...?
Agreed, Think it should of started at 30+ at least....With the away schemetickets taken from the 3000 Guess theres a good 1200 with 25+ now, luckily I got a couple but hoped id get a couple more at a lower priority....These succesful times, ay.... :-P :shock: :-P :lol:

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Will be same dilemma starting at 25 for the chavs!!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

slevinlacey wrote:Will be same dilemma starting at 25 for the chavs!!
Not sure that it has quite the same draw as the NLD to be honest but, yes, I was kind of surprised to see both advertised as starting as low as 25+....

Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

MK Gould wrote:
slevinlacey wrote:Will be same dilemma starting at 25 for the chavs!!
Not sure that it has quite the same draw as the NLD to be honest but, yes, I was kind of surprised to see both advertised as starting as low as 25+....

Less man hours required at the BO

Macca

Post by Macca »

Balls!! I've 20 away credits....LONG shot, anyone with a spare please sell to me???
:cry:

singwordssosad

Post by singwordssosad »

singwordssosad wrote:If anyone has a spare ticket, I'd be happy to pay double the ticket price for this game...on the trusted list and can meet anywhere.
Sorry guys, please ignore this, totally forgot. Apols.

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

A massive long shot but I need two for this one, probably no chance but you never know.

On the trusted list,

Cheers. :barscarf: