Spurs (A)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Macca

Re: Spurs (A)

Post by Macca »

Macca wrote:Balls!! I've 20 away credits....LONG shot, anyone with a spare please sell to me???
:cry:
Come on fella's! You don't want to go to this game...I'll buy your ticket off you, no bother...please?
2nd request for any spares please...

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

SPURS AWAY BACK ON SALE ON .COM PEOPLE

Macca

Post by Macca »

WEWEREINVINCIBLE! wrote:SPURS AWAY BACK ON SALE ON .COM PEOPLE
Can anyone lend me their UN-USED +25 membership, pleeeeeeeeaaaase??!!

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Still looking for 1 ticket, can transfer money over straight away. On the trusted list etc. Thanks

armchair

Post by armchair »

singwordssosad wrote:
singwordssosad wrote:If anyone has a spare ticket, I'd be happy to pay double the ticket price for this game...on the trusted list and can meet anywhere.
Sorry guys, please ignore this, totally forgot. Apols.
You're not on the trusted list and I wouldnt deal with you if my life depended on it.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

topgoon wrote:As the man above said, Me would likey 2 for visit to swamp pit to watch gooner Tim get his boys to roll over for the Mighty Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:

I'm on the list :wink:
I am still on the hunt for 2 please if anyone for some reason or other can't go. Unlikely I know, but you don't know if you don't try.

Macca

Post by Macca »

Macca wrote:
Macca wrote:Balls!! I've 20 away credits....LONG shot, anyone with a spare please sell to me???
:cry:
Come on fella's! You don't want to go to this game...I'll buy your ticket off you, no bother...please?
2nd request for any spares please...
Still looking...come on, there must be a spare amongst you??? :banghead:

My mate suggested we get a pair on StubHub...!!! :rubchin: NAH...That doesn't sound/feel right!

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

I'd never heard of stubhub before, just checked it out.

It's obviously for the vermin to sell tickets to their other pondlife fans. Couldn't sit with that lot, I'd stick out like a sore thumb, I'd be the only one that isn't pale from living in my neighbours shadow for 60 odd years :twisted:

Macca

Post by Macca »

topgoon wrote:I'd never heard of stubhub before, just checked it out.

It's obviously for the vermin to sell tickets to their other pondlife fans. Couldn't sit with that lot, I'd stick out like a sore thumb, I'd be the only one that isn't pale from living in my neighbours shadow for 60 odd years :twisted:
Ha Ha...
It's the scum ticket exchange where they can rip each other off by inflating the price!

rick1989

Post by rick1989 »

I'm desperately looking for one for my brother for his birthday - if not he's havingy
My Ticket...

Please help!

Thanks,

Rick