Wigan (FAC SF)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
leono1

Re: Wigan (FAC SF)

Post by leono1 »

mate you got me all wrong, i totally agree with you and the last few posts by your/our :wink: fellow members. i was mearly pointing out that theres people popping up all over other ticket threads (not just this cup one) asking for tickets with 1 post count, with a total disregard for the 'rules'. i was also pointing out that i like to read stuff on this board athough dont post alot (if at all) and so cant be bothered to go around the forum creating pointless posts to get my post count up. but also on the other hand you will also see im not 'chancing my arm' asking for tickets and Abiding by the board rules unlike some low post count members no matter what the game maybe.

Simon

Post by Simon »

szulcu91

Post by szulcu91 »

Hi,

I am looking for 2 tix for this game.
I am on trusted list. any price
pm asap

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Looking for 1 or 2. Hoping it goes to Silver anyway atm. On the trusted list

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Long shot I know but after 1 ticket for this game

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

anyone got a spare silver membership to use? or a season ticket? caaaam on! :lol:

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Sorted. Thanks

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Im now sorted . Thank you

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

I'm now sorted

NG34Gooner

Post by NG34Gooner »

I know ive not posted much on here but im more of a reader than a writer but is anyone going to be an absolute diamond and sell me one, if possible two tickets for the semi? Willing to pay for recorded delivery and pay via a bank transfer (or however is best for you) Cheers

JudoKilli

Post by JudoKilli »

Morning guys.

Looking for any number of tickets, sat together or one individual ticket. On the trusted list. Happy to pay face value + beer.

Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be will be, WE'RE GOING TO WEM-BER-LEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :barscarf:

buckle14

Post by buckle14 »

Long shot! After just one ticket for the game. Anywhere in the ground, missed out due to my red membership not having enough games on it, as I often buy off other members instead because I prefer to sit in the lower tier at the emirates. In exchange I will offer you my red membership whenever needed to purchase any home fixtures. Cheers

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

More have been released, so my other red membership is now eligible. As such, I have a spare membership someone can use to buy a ticket. There were some available in lower tier.

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Still looking for one for this, was the first in this thread so I'd be very grateful! My red doesn't have enough on it due to going to mostly aways in the last 2 seasons. Ta!

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

k1tsun3 wrote:More have been released, so my other red membership is now eligible. As such, I have a spare membership someone can use to buy a ticket. There were some available in lower tier.
Membership is spoken for.