FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
DB10GOONER

Re: FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:RIGHT THIS IS GETTING SILLY NOW. SOMEBODY OUT THERE MUST BE STRUGGLING TO USE ONE OF THEIR TICKETS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WANT ME TO USE IT.
I WILL BUY YOU SO MANY BEERS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND UP!!!
:barscarf:
One last try!!!!!!!!! Seriously gentlemen, if anybody has any last minute problems and wants a jolly nice fellow to join them, a chap who's supported Arsenal for 40 long years then to say I'd be grateful is the understatement of the century. Will meet anywhere at anytime. Course I'm bloody begging but what else can I do?!?! :lol:

Up for the Cup :barscarf:
Trust in the Lord Éboue and he will deliver 8) He will not let one of his fans down.
Trust me, if it happens I'll spread the word! Praise be.........(Dear God, I know I've been a naughty boy but please can I have a ticket?)
How's this going for you, Eboue-Why? ? :rubchin:

:wink:

GodisaGooner

Post by GodisaGooner »

I should be sorted now.....looks like I have a ticket (unless Im being hustled!)
Used Twitter - I recommend you guys that are still looking get on twitter - search for fa cup tickets, and keep refreshing the page to try and get first dibs.

Good luck!!! (to myself as well!)

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Robin_L wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:RIGHT THIS IS GETTING SILLY NOW. SOMEBODY OUT THERE MUST BE STRUGGLING TO USE ONE OF THEIR TICKETS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WANT ME TO USE IT.
I WILL BUY YOU SO MANY BEERS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND UP!!!
:barscarf:
One last try!!!!!!!!! Seriously gentlemen, if anybody has any last minute problems and wants a jolly nice fellow to join them, a chap who's supported Arsenal for 40 long years then to say I'd be grateful is the understatement of the century. Will meet anywhere at anytime. Course I'm bloody begging but what else can I do?!?! :lol:

Up for the Cup :barscarf:
Trust in the Lord Éboue and he will deliver 8) He will not let one of his fans down.
Trust me, if it happens I'll spread the word! Praise be.........(Dear God, I know I've been a naughty boy but please can I have a ticket?)
How's this going for you, Eboue-Why? ? :rubchin:

:wink:
Oi at least I get 10/10 for persistence and optimism.
I've given up all hope and just returned with the coals and meat for my Cup Final BBQ!!
As someone said earlier, when I've had my first few I won't mind not being there...........(as much)

UP FOR THE CUP :barscarf: