FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Mistical92

Re: FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by Mistical92 »

It's even more insulting that they show the face value, just so you can see how much they're making out of them. I just really want to know how the fuck they are able to get the tickets.

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

Mistical92 wrote:It's even more insulting that they show the face value, just so you can see how much they're making out of them. I just really want to know how the fuck they are able to get the tickets.
Why I don't get is how they are allowed to get away with it. If touting is illegal, why aren't these websites shut down? So much focus on trying to stop streaming of sports with the talk of hunting down streamers and not just those posting the streams. Protect the corporations instead of your everyday person.

GodisaGooner

Post by GodisaGooner »

I know its late - but Im looking for tickets! Im flying in from Switzerland to try and get tickets to the game, and hopefully go to the Parade on Sunday.

I only need one!!!! Im not one for touting - always get my tickets through ticket exchange or through friends at face value, but naturally willing to pay more for this.....
Wife wont let me pay those crazy high prices on ticket4football, or for Wembley Seats...(cause I flew back to watch the home city game and the weekend ended up costing quite a bit!)....

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

RIGHT THIS IS GETTING SILLY NOW. SOMEBODY OUT THERE MUST BE STRUGGLING TO USE ONE OF THEIR TICKETS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WANT ME TO USE IT.
I WILL BUY YOU SO MANY BEERS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND UP!!!
:barscarf:

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

k1tsun3 wrote:
Mistical92 wrote:It's even more insulting that they show the face value, just so you can see how much they're making out of them. I just really want to know how the fuck they are able to get the tickets.
Why I don't get is how they are allowed to get away with it. If touting is illegal, why aren't these websites shut down? So much focus on trying to stop streaming of sports with the talk of hunting down streamers and not just those posting the streams. Protect the corporations instead of your everyday person.
it IS illegal and the police regularly DO shut down operations like this but there are HUNDREDS of them, some with legit tickets, some not. i would guess you dont get many "victims" making complaints to police for real scalpped/touted tickets. below is just a small number of sites listed on the chelsea club page of ticket sites like this..

"All the websites below are unauthorised sellers and should never be used to purchase Chelsea tickets because you will pay well above the original price for the tickets and you could be refused entry to the stadium or ejected. Many tickets sold by unauthorised agencies or by touts on the street have been stolen or otherwise obtained illegally.

The following list is not exhaustive, particularly as new sites are being created as others are closed down by the police. If in any doubt, contact Chelsea at [email protected].

Unauthorised websites

www.thefootballticketmarket.com
www.gofootballtickets.com
www.fundutickets.com/FUT Leisure Limited
www.tickets4football.com
www.checkfootballtickets.com
www.hotfootballtickets.com
www.easytickets.com
www.tickettim.co.il
www.ticketsport.il
www.myticketsonline.eu
www.myticketsonline.eu
www.spainticketbureau.com
www.inthepitch.com
www.hotfootballtickets.com"

i couldnt afford to risk what some of these tickets are going for, £500+, and then them not turn up or turn up fake....not worth it

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Sorted now. Thanks

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

arsenalmorris wrote:Sorted now. Thanks
Lucky git :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

Enjoy lad!

fieldyj

Post by fieldyj »

Hi - I am looking for a couple of seats to see the live streaming back at Exxxxxs, can anybody help please :barscarf: :D :) :lol: .

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

fieldyj wrote:Hi - I am looking for a couple of seats to see the live streaming back at Exxxxxs, can anybody help please :barscarf: :D :) :lol: .
Go to a pub, be better atmosphere and you can drink your beer whilst watching not having to leave it on the concourse
:roll: :oops:

GodisaGooner

Post by GodisaGooner »

I think I may just get a seat in the Hull city end..... smh....

gunner

Post by gunner »

GodisaGooner wrote:I think I may just get a seat in the Hull city end..... smh....
What ever you do don't cheer if we score you maybe doomed lol

GodisaGooner

Post by GodisaGooner »

Yeah - it really wouldnt work - cause I'll be standing and singing the whole time (so i can see that being a problem).... looks like Im gonna have to go to the Emirates screening instead (and hope that something pops up in the next 24hrs).....

got a message from someone saying that there are Wembley Club tickets still available (5 of them), but for members only.....so if you guys know a way - help a guy out....otherwise that info may help someone else.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:RIGHT THIS IS GETTING SILLY NOW. SOMEBODY OUT THERE MUST BE STRUGGLING TO USE ONE OF THEIR TICKETS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WANT ME TO USE IT.
One last try!!!!!!!!! Seriously gentlemen, if anybody has any last minute problems and wants a jolly nice fellow to join them, a chap who's supported Arsenal for 40 long years then to say I'd be grateful is the understatement of the century. Will meet anywhere at anytime. Course I'm bloody begging but what else can I do?!?! :lol:

Up for the Cup :barscarf:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:RIGHT THIS IS GETTING SILLY NOW. SOMEBODY OUT THERE MUST BE STRUGGLING TO USE ONE OF THEIR TICKETS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WANT ME TO USE IT.
One last try!!!!!!!!! Seriously gentlemen, if anybody has any last minute problems and wants a jolly nice fellow to join them, a chap who's supported Arsenal for 40 long years then to say I'd be grateful is the understatement of the century. Will meet anywhere at anytime. Course I'm bloody begging but what else can I do?!?! :lol:

Trust in the Lord Éboue and he will deliver 8) He will not let one of his fans down.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Robin_L wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:

Trust in the Lord Éboue and he will deliver 8) He will not let one of his fans down.
Trust me, if it happens I'll spread the word! Praise be.........(Dear God, I know I've been a naughty boy but please can I have a ticket?)