FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
ArsenalST86

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by ArsenalST86 »

[MODS Note: For now this post remains online, but this is a new Forum member so comes with no track record on here as a seller. Anyone contacting this seller does so at their own risk, it could be anyone. Fellow Mods feel free to amend or delete if you feel it is correct to do so]

For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks

MK Gould

Re: FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by MK Gould »

ArsenalST86 wrote: For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks
Forum Rules:
This section exists to help regular users of the forum to buy/sell spare tickets for Arsenal matches. To discourage people from using the forum purely as a ticket exchange, only people with a minimum of 20 posts (a number which will increase over time) should post in this section. Anyone who posts with less than this number is likely to have their message deleted.

We actively discourage all forms of touting on this forum, so to make it clear to everybody, the rules on tickets - whether you are buying or selling - are as follows:

Sell or offer to buy only at face value or below. Any ticket/s offered must state the face value price of the ticket plus any club booking fee that has been incurred and is being asked for. Posts which fail to do this are likely to be deleted.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I wonder if ST86 gets it now!

:rubchin: :roll: :lol:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

arseofacrow wrote:I wonder if ST86 gets it now!

:rubchin: :roll: :lol:
Methinks he always got it... And if he gets his £400-£500 then I'm sure he won't mind a couple of negative posts on the forum.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

In fairness the club Wembley seats are a total farce, and Im guessing that this seller has them having bought club Wembley seats for something in the past. It is breaking the rules on here, one for the Mods to sort :lol:

How on earth Wembley really expect people to buy club wembley seats at £1700 PLUS VAT per year for league cup FA Semis, 6 England matches and champs shield and not sell them on is beyond me.

Spoke to someone trying to flog Club Wembley seats at Wembley, you have to buy them till the end of 2017 as well as the pro rata cost of the seat for the last 2 games of this season, FA cup and England V Peru. Thats at least £5000 per ticket- touts charter.
Yes the tickets can be "given" to friends or sold but ONLY sold to fellow Club Wembley seat holders. :cussing: :cussing:

Guess a few Gooners will go down that road best of luck to them :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

afcforever wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:I know theres more chance of a rocking horse doin a dump than there is of getting briefs for this :oops: i will give it a go anyway, id love one or two for this game :D

ps i have an unbeaten record at Wembley :barscarf: and me and my mate (if i were by some miracle to get 2) are unbeaten in the 8 games weve attended together :barscarf: now lets see if that rocking horse has taken a dump yet :lol:
they will be shit, we will be shit, why would you want to watch that :lol:
:D

jonny3110

Post by jonny3110 »

Long shot, on trusted list, bought and sold before multiple times. Flying back from Spain to catch this and desperare for a ticket!

Thanks
Jon

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

After waiting 45 mins, finally managed to log on to the Box Office. Only tickets that were available were Cat 2 obstructed view! Absolutely gutted. Probably better to go and watch it at the Emirates. Thanks a lot FA!

Macca

Post by Macca »

S3aninLondon wrote:After waiting 45 mins, finally managed to log on to the Box Office. Only tickets that were available were Cat 2 obstructed view! Absolutely gutted. Probably better to go and watch it at the Emirates. Thanks a lot FA!
I'll have your 'obstructed' view ticket if you don't want it?? I wouldn't be gutted!

As you may gather I am after a ticket. PLEASE if you have a spare PM me??
I gave my one to my Dad, I'm good like that...

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

S3aninLondon wrote:After waiting 45 mins, finally managed to log on to the Box Office. Only tickets that were available were Cat 2 obstructed view! Absolutely gutted. Probably better to go and watch it at the Emirates. Thanks a lot FA!

well you should have gone down to £65. suspect the unobstructed £85s had sold out, unless you only looked at one block. there is an art to buying tickets for finals, and the first rule of thumb is don't panic and just accept the first thing you are offered. at paris 2006 i was offered front row behind the goal lower tier, but waited about 4 hours and then got front row of upper tier behind goal - meaning you could actually see what was going on at the other end.

suspect there are still plenty of decent seats remaining, but you have unfortunately shot your bolt.

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I don't think obstructed view at Wembley means a lot anyway. It's hardly the back row of the lower tier at Goodison.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Both me and my boy missed out in the Ballot. I'm an Old Man who hasn't got many Cup Finals left in him!!
If anybody has last minute problems and needs somebody to make use of a spare ticket then you'll be on my Christmas Card list for many a year!

Well as my Old Man used to say, if you don't beg you don't get.

Cheers :barscarf:

beermonster

Post by beermonster »

A longshot I know but am asking for one ticket for the cup final. Just maybe someone will not be able to go for some reason....

Thanks in advance,

James

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

am after 1-2 tickets. On the trust list. Thanks :barscarf:

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

Not much chance but worth asking. Need one if possible. Am on the trusted list (Nominated but list hasn't been updated). Cheers.