FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
seasider

Re: FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by seasider »

Require 1 or 2 tickets [email protected] , any type considered

HIGHBURY632

Post by HIGHBURY632 »

Joining the orderly queue !

Am a ST holder and was successful tho my son who sits next to me was not ! So the dilemma is whether to go alone or seek 2 tickets together then sell mine (my son is not old enough to go alone before you question my ethics !)
Have resorted to Craigslist but its full of scammers and the 'bona-fide' ticket agencies want 600+ which is out of my reach.
So if I get two I may have 1 to sell here !

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

HIGHBURY632 wrote:Joining the orderly queue !

Am a ST holder and was successful tho my son who sits next to me was not ! So the dilemma is whether to go alone or seek 2 tickets together then sell mine (my son is not old enough to go alone before you question my ethics !)
Have resorted to Craigslist but its full of scammers and the 'bona-fide' ticket agencies want 600+ which is out of my reach.
You forgot option 3, you watch it on the box,I get the ticket and I get to help a father and son bond while watching the Arsenal on the Telly.....you know it makes sense :twisted: :-P :barscarf: :barscarf:

HIGHBURY632

Post by HIGHBURY632 »

topgoon wrote:

You forgot option 3, you watch it on the box,I get the ticket and I get to help a father and son bond while watching the Arsenal on the Telly.....you know it makes sense :twisted: :-P :barscarf: :barscarf:
Mildly better than Option 4 suggested by my son which involved me listening to 5 live in the car at Wembley !

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Take it from me, not taking your son to a Final will scar him for life. As I said on my begging post, I've got far fewer Finals left than most of the youngsters on here. So how about I take your boy to Wembley, leave him outside the turnstile wearing a big rosette listening to his transistor radio, drinking a bottle of fizzy pop and eating a packet of crisps, I'll nip inside for a couple of hours, do your ticket justice and then bring him home....with the Cup!
Now I can't say fairer than that!! :barscarf:

HIGHBURY632

Post by HIGHBURY632 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:

Take it from me, not taking your son to a Final will scar him for life. As I said on my begging post, I've got far fewer Finals left than most of the youngsters on here. So how about I take your boy to Wembley, leave him outside the turnstile wearing a big rosette listening to his transistor radio, drinking a bottle of fizzy pop and eating a packet of crisps, I'll nip inside for a couple of hours, do your ticket justice and then bring him home....with the Cup!
Sorry but if you are that frail I would seriously worry about the stress of an Arsenal Wembley performance on your health :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

HIGHBURY632 wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:

Sorry but if you are that frail I would seriously worry about the stress of an Arsenal Wembley performance on your health :lol:
Marvellous, no ticket and now no self esteem!

HIGHBURY632

Post by HIGHBURY632 »

Club Wembley still have tickets but you have to commit for 3yrs....works out at a mere 8k for two but on the plus side the Community Shield is included :shock:

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

HIGHBURY632 wrote:Club Wembley still have tickets but you have to commit for 3yrs....works out at a mere 8k for two but on the plus side the Community Shield is included :shock:
What a joke . . . You'd think they'd want to sell all tickets for individual events. I swear I saw some come up on the their website (individual tickets that is) for the semi very late on. I doubt the same will happen, if it even did happen before, for the final.

HIGHBURY632

Post by HIGHBURY632 »

Just paid £900 for two........going for a lay down now :|

valdemordor

Post by valdemordor »

I just bought one in the Hull City end, it was the best I could find in terms of price and location. It's in Block 121, it's still the Hull end but quite close to our end, do you reckon I'll be able to wear an Arsenal scarf or too much of a risk?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

HIGHBURY632 wrote:Just paid £900 for two........going for a lay down now :|
PM'd :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

valdemordor wrote:I just bought one in the Hull City end, it was the best I could find in terms of price and location. It's in Block 121, it's still the Hull end but quite close to our end, do you reckon I'll be able to wear an Arsenal scarf or too much of a risk?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I reckon you'd be ejected if you made out you were a Gooner so sit on your hands until we lift the Cup!!
Just out of interest, where did you get it from?

valdemordor

Post by valdemordor »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
valdemordor wrote:I just bought one in the Hull City end, it was the best I could find in terms of price and location. It's in Block 121, it's still the Hull end but quite close to our end, do you reckon I'll be able to wear an Arsenal scarf or too much of a risk?

I reckon you'd be ejected if you made out you were a Gooner so sit on your hands until we lift the Cup!!
Just out of interest, where did you get it from?
www.ticket4football.com

They are genuine, I've bought tickets off them in the past and never had a problem.

Simon

Post by Simon »

Those prices are sickening :shock: