Chelsea (A)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner_piggers

Re: Chelsea (A)

Post by gooner_piggers »

Started this thread and still after 2 :banghead:

Back on sale on website if anyone can help me with at least 2 memberships at 20+

If you can help please PM

Thanks

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Potentially gonna have 2 for this next week seated together, £120 delivered including special delivery.

Will know in next day or so if i gotta work or not. PM if interested, Payment VIA bank transfer or Paypal gift, On trusted list,

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

PM'd

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sorry lads, I've deleted a few posts off this thread. Read the rules. You must have a minimum of 20 posts on the forum before you post on ticket threads.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

Looking for one last minute spare.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Cork City Exile

Re: Chelsea (A) - Swap Upper tier for Lower

Post by Cork City Exile »

the warning from DB10 was directed at me, as under this profile I only have 1 post.
My previous profile name was "Cork City Gooner" but due to change of email address I've had to change my account.
I've already PM'd DB10 to clear this up.

The reason I'm here is to try SWAP two Upper tier shed end tickets (Row 17, both together) for any two tickets together in the Lower tier.

I'm not bothered about the view from the Upper tier, I'm looking for the buzz in the Lower tier (I've got a feeling we're gonna get a late equalizer in this one)

There is a few quid difference in ticket price, but I don't mind, I'll do a straight swap and if you're in London I'll drive to pick them up or we can meet outside Stamford Bridge. Just PM me.

(thanks to DB10 for being understanding on this)

DB10GOONER

Re: Chelsea (A) - Swap Upper tier for Lower

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cork City Exile wrote:the warning from DB10 was directed at me, as under this profile I only have 1 post.
My previous profile name was "Cork City Gooner" but due to change of email address I've had to change my account.
I've already PM'd DB10 to clear this up.

The reason I'm here is to try SWAP two Upper tier shed end tickets (Row 17, both together) for any two tickets together in the Lower tier.

I'm not bothered about the view from the Upper tier, I'm looking for the buzz in the Lower tier (I've got a feeling we're gonna get a late equalizer in this one)

There is a few quid difference in ticket price, but I don't mind, I'll do a straight swap and if you're in London I'll drive to pick them up or we can meet outside Stamford Bridge. Just PM me.

(thanks to DB10 for being understanding on this)
you're welcome, CCE - hope you get your swap. :barscarf: