Hull (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Hull (H)

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of Happysteveo...

Happysteveo

Re: Hull (H)

Post by Happysteveo »

Thanks gooner.ed.

Does anyone have a spare silver membership that I could borrow for Hull at home please(to add to mine)?

I can loan my silver out in return for most games, including the big ones like Spurs at home.

Cheers all :barscarf:

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

Evening guys. Need 2 for this if possible. I'm on the trustworthy list :barscarf:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Hey Folks,

I am looking for two tickets for this (must be seated together). I am venturing down to London for this weekend. Usual stuff, i am on the trusted buyers lists and can pay straight away either Paypal or standing order

PM if you can help....

Somersetgooner

Re: Hull (H) - 2 wanted please

Post by Somersetgooner »

Looking for two, together for this game, on trusted buyers and can "wire" the cash.

Gilles Grimandi

Post by Gilles Grimandi »

*******NOW SOLD******

Not able to make this game so my pair of season tickets are available. East Lower block 16 (seated together) £30 each.

The bad news is that I'm not going to be posting my membership cards out so the only options is to use the Arsenal ticket transfer system.

So the deal is, Bank transfer only and upon reciept I'll transfer the tickets. You MUST have valid and current Arsenal memberships that are not already being used for game for me to be able to do this. If you want both tickets then you will need 2.

PM by end of Thursday if anyone is interested otherwise I'll just dump them in the exchange tomorrow night.

Cheers
GG

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

A late single lower tier seat (x1) is looking likely for this one.
I can put you in touch with the owner or meet you in person before the game with it.

PM if interested.

Cheers

** NOW SOLD **
Last edited by HARLOW GOONER on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:A late single lower tier seat (x1) is looking likely for this one.
I can put you in touch with the owner or meet you in person before the game with it.

PM if interested.

Cheers
Pm'd