Palace (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Palace (H)

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of SVChowd3r...

SVChowd3r

Re: Palace (H)

Post by SVChowd3r »

I'm looking for one ticket to the match.

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

Have one spare for the Palace game.sitting next to me on clock end upper row 18.pls pm me.Face value. NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

ST HOLDER; One available due to being away; FV Lower Tier BLOCK 6 (Member price I think is £40 but might be wrong), for ease I will transfer using the clubs re-assign scheme so you need to be a red member minimum, (payment required prior); - pm before 12/08 as will not get PM's after - so consider this before wanting it; on truster buyer and seller list...

jaysa123

Post by jaysa123 »

Woukd like 2 immediately for this game if available.

Message me.

Paypal / bank transfer / cash available.

Thanks.

woots82

Post by woots82 »

Long shot but x 2 needed for one adult one JG if at all poss

S3aninLondon

Post by S3aninLondon »

Can't make the palace game. One ticket available in the North Bank, Block 9. PM if interested.

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Long shot I know but I'm after 2 spares for this game if possible. Have bought off here many times before and I'm on the trusted list. Thanks

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Redsenga1 wrote:ST HOLDER; One available due to being away; FV Lower Tier BLOCK 6 (Member price I think is £40 but might be wrong), for ease I will transfer using the clubs re-assign scheme so you need to be a red member minimum, (payment required prior); - pm before 12/08 as will not get PM's after - so consider this before wanting it; on truster buyer and seller list...
***now sold***

dukeys a gooner

Post by dukeys a gooner »

I have one ticket available

Lower Tier Block 18 Row 22.

I'm on truster buyer and seller list...

NOW SOLD!!

Daycat

Post by Daycat »

Still need 1 membership or 2 spare tickets if possible. Have bought off here many times before and on the trusted list. Thanks

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Red Heron wrote:Have one spare for the Palace game.sitting next to me on clock end upper row 18.pls pm me.Face value. NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER.
Ahem ! only five posts

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:
Red Heron wrote:Have one spare for the Palace game.sitting next to me on clock end upper row 18.pls pm me.Face value. NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER.
Ahem ! only five posts

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:
Ahem ! only five posts

Well im a new season ticket holder.you got my mobile number and its a cash face to face sale sitting next to me.what else do you want? handcuff together during a game?

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Red Heron wrote:
HARLOW GOONER wrote:
Ahem ! only five posts

Well im a new season ticket holder.you got my mobile number and its a cash face to face sale sitting next to me.what else do you want? handcuff together during a game?

forum rules are rules. other sellers for other games have had their 'ad' rejected or taken down due to not having the minimum of x20 posts, but you want to come on here, and try and charge me over face value for a ticket after only x5 forum posts. ( you're on x8 now so are getting closer to the minimum 20 required!! )

keep posting

cheers

PS I don't want the over RRP ticket you're selling now thanks.