Monaco (a)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Monaco (a)

Post by gooner.ed »

Surprise, surprise

by request of russgoonergibson...

russgoonergibson

Re: Monaco (a)

Post by russgoonergibson »

just off phone to monaco ticket office, they are saying the will know a couple weeks before the game but more allocation may become available for arsenal

i managed to get 2 in the home end but the two memberships i got use of at 57 credits obviously didnt get, if anyone who managed to get ends up not being able to make it i would happily pay good money for a couple tickets

cheers gibo
Last edited by russgoonergibson on Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

Hi Russ. Er yeah. Me too. Credits pls. Only got 30.... Heard Liv got 2500 a few years ago. Crossing fingers.

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

And so it begins....

.....Gents I think most will be fine here. We will get a bigger allocation than the minimum 5% and also there will be space in the home ground. Monaco didnt even sell out their home match vs PSG last year when they had all their mega stars!

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Are you sure that UEFA rules aren't pretty strict on the stipulation? I don't think clubs in the competition are allowed to manually increase an away allocation in the same way they can in, say, the Premier League.

So even in the unlikely event that the Wenger factor doesn't lead to a (rare) home sellout, you'd still see a full away section and gaps in the home.

dukeys a gooner

Post by dukeys a gooner »

I'm after one Away Scheme for me please, not asking for much :)

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

Robin_L wrote:Are you sure that UEFA rules aren't pretty strict on the stipulation? I don't think clubs in the competition are allowed to manually increase an away allocation in the same way they can in, say, the Premier League.

So even in the unlikely event that the Wenger factor doesn't lead to a (rare) home sellout, you'd still see a full away section and gaps in the home.
I cant be sure, but I very much doubt it will be a situation like Anderlecht away. Those tickets really were rarer than rocking horse crap.

jaybee

Re: Monaco (a) SOLD

Post by jaybee »

I have 42 credits (Citeh will make it 43)

Get a man Citeh tkt from me and pay up front tomorrow :weds (to secure) and I'll get you a Citeh and Monaco away -subject to the required credits to be announced (Monaco to be paid up front nearer time)

Only PM if ok with this

SOLD SOLD
Last edited by jaybee on Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LizLeGooner

Post by LizLeGooner »

Hi,

I'm looking for one for this.
I have nothing great to offer, except home games in block 6. :oops:

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Hi, I'm looking for two for this if anyone can help, I'm on the trusted list & can meet at any home game or bank transfer if preferrred.

Cheers guys

JudoKilli

Post by JudoKilli »

Looking for two for this game. I'm not sure how buying champs league will differ from normal away games, but i am on the trusted list, have bought many times, and can transfer monies asap. Thanks in advance :barscarf:

russgoonergibson

Guys tickets on sale now in pop g section next to arsenal fans 90 euro each

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

russgoonergibson wrote:Guys tickets on sale now in pop g section next to arsenal fans 90 euro each

The first lot that were on General Sale were on sold without any conditions, It now stipulates that this section is only available to residents of Monaco & some divisions of the Côte d'Azur

russgoonergibson

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
russgoonergibson wrote:Guys tickets on sale now in pop g section next to arsenal fans 90 euro each

The first lot that were on General Sale were on sold without any conditions, It now stipulates that this section is only available to residents of Monaco & some divisions of the Côte d'Azur

Did not notice that , your French must be decent , cheers

Gilles Grimandi

Post by Gilles Grimandi »

Long shot, but any Away Schemers on here who are not making the trip?

GG