FA Cup Semi-Final (Wembley)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
BedfordshireGooner

Re: FA Cup Semi-Final (Wembley)

Post by BedfordshireGooner »

Anything at all for Saturday? Willing to travel to collect, depending on how far away (I'm in MK), or happy to pay for special delivery on top of the ticket price. Plenty of beers your way too if you can help.

Cheers.

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Looking for a couple for Saturday, will take spares.

Have dealt with many off of here before, so a few can vouch. On the trusted list and desperate.

Please get in touch if you have any available.

Thank you. :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Afc5123 wrote:Image

Live map of Wembley for those who want to see it and have a nose! Lot's of green sections at the moment :D
Still some upper tier spaces by the looks of it , website says sold out :rubchin:

BedfordshireGooner

Still after just the one! Will happily let you use my silver for your choice of any game (including next season) if that's any help to potential sellers. Can collect tomorrow or Saturday.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Theoperator wrote:
Afc5123 wrote:Image

Live map of Wembley for those who want to see it and have a nose! Lot's of green sections at the moment :D
Still some upper tier spaces by the looks of it , website says sold out :rubchin:
I would guess there's a handful left, the problem is they don't shift them quick enough, the Box office was closed over the Bank Holiday & by the time Silvers have had an "exclusive" invite they have sourced a ticket elsewhere. Every other game of the season is sold through in a far more efficient manner, perhaps with a few more Finals we might get the hang of it. There are 14 blocks showing as available, even if there are just the 14 seats remaining that's 14 pissed off Gooners. I had enough credits but I only had 24 hours to purchase mine & this closing of the "option to buy window" in my view is bollocks, I got one in the end but ffs just sell the friggin tickets :banghead:

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

2 tickets available. 53 each plus booking fee so £110 for the pair. Will have to pick up from Muswell Hill/highgate area. PM if interested. NOW SOLD TO DUKEY
Last edited by slevinlacey on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dukeys a gooner

Post by dukeys a gooner »

slevinlacey wrote:2 tickets available. 53 each plus booking fee so £110 for the pair. Will have to pick up from Muswell Hill/highgate area. PM if interested.
PMD

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Theoperator wrote:
Afc5123 wrote: the Box office was closed over the Bank Holiday & by the time Silvers have had an "exclusive" invite they have sourced a ticket elsewhere.
I am a "Silver" but never received an "exclusive invite" :shock: :(

Simon

Post by Simon »

Still on the look out for one spare in the lower tier (would also take a pair.)

On the trusted list many times over - have helped out loads of people on here and happy to reciprocate again with a home or away game of choice next season.

:barscarf:

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

I have one spare upper tier £50 cause my time waster friend changed his mind. im out all day today but contact me on my email
[email protected] meet kings x between 12 and 3 or wembley b4 kick off. pls reply here first then contact me on email so i can cross check.

BedfordshireGooner

Red Heron wrote:I have one spare upper tier £50 cause my time waster friend changed his mind. im out all day today but contact me on my email
[email protected] meet kings x between 12 and 3 or wembley b4 kick off. pls reply here first then contact me on email so i can cross check.

PM and emailed.

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

Red Heron wrote:I have one spare upper tier £50 cause my time waster friend changed his mind. im out all day today but contact me on my email

SOLD TO TOP GOON.FIRST ONE TO REPLY. SORRY GUYS.GOOD LUCK.

BedfordshireGooner

Last attempt! Still after a pair or a single any last minute tickets please give me a shout. Thanks.