An Apology

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

An Apology

Post by gooner.ed »

All - Normally, I get notified if I get a PM via an email. I don't inhabit the forum (and thus do not check messages unprompted) due to a lack of time. I pretty much only get on here to start threads for people wanting tickets.

For some reason, I stopped getting notified of PMs at some point in early October, and have thus missed a few requests to start threads. Some games have obviously been played since then, but I will now go through and post the ones that have yet to be played.

As I only get one or two PMs a week on average, I simply failed to notice I wasn't getting any more. Then, one popped up today and I when I checked to read it found that there were a lot of unread messages that I had not been notified of.

Hopefully normal service is resumed, but feel free to email me direct - [email protected] - in future