Man Utd (A)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Man Utd (A)

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of rtpgooner...

rtpgooner

Re: Man Utd (A)

Post by rtpgooner »

Hello All,

A month or so before they go on sale for this but I am after a spare membership to add to a booking for this games please

I have a friend ex season ticket holder who used to live in the UK coming over from the states, the week we play Barcelona at home and United away.

With flights already booked etc. I am hoping someone can help out and provide a spare membership which will hopefully have enough credits so we can both attend the away game in Manchester

I can return the favour if needed for home games, so if I can help you out also please let me know!

I know PM's seem to of been playing up a bit recently so please drop me an email if you can help out it would be much appreciated

[email protected]

Have a good new year

Rob

Goose

Post by Goose »

Am after 4 for this (happy to split them). Am on trusted list.

BubalooDan

Post by BubalooDan »

Hi All -

Will need two memberships to add my booking for this. Not sure what it will start at but at least +20.

Many thanks,

Dan

Wengerism

Post by Wengerism »

**TRAIN TICKETS AVAILABLE from London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly

Along with several other away matches (Bournemouth. Everton, Sunderland) I've managed to organise car travel so have got some train tickets spare that I'm happy to sell at a discount:

Details:

London Euston to Manchester Piccadilly - 28th February 2016 (same day return) purchased for £82.40 will sell for £62.40 each

Numbers available: x 4

Contact if interested - have dealt with members here before for tickets (both train and matchday tickets two seasons back)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Having got time off etc sorted im after 2 or 3 for this please :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

As usual won't have enough credits so will gladly help you out if you've got a pair of tickets you can't use.
Cheers

Gilles Grimandi

Post by Gilles Grimandi »

I will give up my memberships and/or get tickets to anyone that can get me a ticket to the Frampton Vs Quigg fight the night before.

I know there are a few Norn Iron lads on the board so here's hoping that there may be a spare out there. :shock:

GG

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:As usual won't have enough credits so will gladly help you out if you've got a pair of tickets you can't use.
Cheers
Sorted now thanks

BubalooDan

Post by BubalooDan »

Gilles Grimandi wrote:I will give up my memberships and/or get tickets to anyone that can get me a ticket to the Frampton Vs Quigg fight the night before.

I know there are a few Norn Iron lads on the board so here's hoping that there may be a spare out there. :shock:

GG
I wondered why all the hotels in the city centre were fully booked on the Saturday. Bloody Boxing.

shahaan

Post by shahaan »

1 spare for this, looking to ONLY swap for use of a silver membership or a ticket for Barca home (will pay the difference)

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

I have a 30+ membership available for someone to add to their order, PM me.

BubalooDan

Post by BubalooDan »

Robin_L wrote:I have a 30+ membership available for someone to add to their order, PM me.
PM sent.

mattyj3nks

Post by mattyj3nks »

Looking for 2.....if anyone can help please direct message me.
Thanks, Mat

AFCjames

Post by AFCjames »

After 1/2 for this

Can be vouched for on here

Thanks

James