Leicester (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
DB10GOONER

Re: Leicester (H)

Post by DB10GOONER »

I've deleted any posts from posters with less than the minimum required 20 posts and deleted any posts quoting them.

If you don't have a minimum of 20 posts on the forum DO NOT post requesting tickets - DB10GOONER

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

Looking for 2 to this one. Missed ticket sales due to work. I will add in an extra beer for the seller for every goal we concede :lol:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Need a single for this please. Let me know if you can help. Cheers

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

This is proving bloody hard to buy one on the Ticket exchange so if a anyone can help out with one would be very grateful!! Bought and sold on here loads of times, cheers in advance

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Am looking for x2 for this one if possible one please. Preferably up the apples as there's a six year old in tow who won't see anything if he's in the lower tier. Will take lowers if available and can swap with a mate

PM if you can help please

Cheers

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Need a single for this please. Let me know if you can help. Cheers
I'm still here!!! :D :D

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

DB10GOONER wrote: If you don't have a minimum of 20 posts on the forum DO NOT post requesting tickets - DB10GOONER
:rubchin: Bit unfair to delete your own post mate- I though that DB10Gooner had posted more than 20 times, but perhaps thats just on the mods section asking for a payrise :wink:

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Sorted for this one now, but a mate still looking, PM me if your have a spare going, can meet at the match, cheers in advance

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Eboue-Why? wrote:Need a single for this please. Let me know if you can help. Cheers
I'm still here!!! :D :D
Go on....make my day.... :barscarf: :D

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Due to work commitments, X2 available for the 2016/17 Leicester home game on the 26/04/17.
PM if wanted and I can put you in touch with the owners

On the trusted list.

Cheers