Tottenham (H) 2016/17

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Tottenham (H) 2016/17

Post by gooner.ed »

Got this message from our webmaster...

Who takes care of the ticket forum these days, someone has asked for one to be started for Sunday’s game.

So on behalf of whoever PM'd him instead of me as per the normal protocol... here you go

Eboue-Why?

Re: Tottenham (H) 2016/17

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Now the problem with renting out your ST is that you miss out on the NLD..my own fault I know but if anyone can help me out (hopefully with a Lower Tier) you'll be on my Xmas card list.
Cheers

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Now the problem with renting out your ST is that you miss out on the NLD..my own fault I know but if anyone can help me out (hopefully with a Lower Tier) you'll be on my Xmas card list.
Cheers
There are some very nice people on this Forum! Sorted :barscarf:

JudoKilli

Post by JudoKilli »

Anything spare going? Singles or more. If I can get two, even better as I'll be bringing a new gooner along who has never watched a match at the Emirates that we haven't won...she's a bit of a good luck charm!

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

Hi,

Looking for a single spare here, ticket transfer would be nice but happy with a ticket any way I can get it!

Thanks

Justin

Ben Diesel

Post by Ben Diesel »

Justinsaid wrote:Hi,

Looking for a single spare here, ticket transfer would be nice but happy with a ticket any way I can get it!

Thanks

Justin
PM Sent

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

Il possibly have 1 spare for this but won't know until tomorrow. If anybody is going to be in the area before the match send me a pm with your mobile number because it could b short notice.

*****sorted******