Sutton Utd FA Cup (A) 2016/17

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Leeds100

Re: Sutton Utd FA Cup (A) 2016/17

Post by Leeds100 »

Hi Gooners

As a Leeds Fan I sympathise with your ticket restrictions for this game, we had the same issue. However we found a way round the restriction by buying a Half Season Ticket which puts you on the Sutton Priority List, I used this to buy initially 2 Sutton v Leeds tickets over the telephone. I then bought another 2 tickets with the same Half Season Ticket 2 days later. All tickets picked up at the ground on the day. Obviously Home End tickets but a group of us got moved into then away end when noticed by Stewards/Police. Others just used the Home End ticket to get into the Away End (easy) - Sutton also more than happy to move you to the Away End.

So obviously I have no use for this Half Season Ticket now and I believe the Sutton Priority Day for Priority Season Ticket Holders is Sunday 12th February. Should be easier for you lot with your Southern accents !

Anybody interested please email : [email protected].

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Leeds100 wrote:Hi Gooners

As a Leeds Fan I sympathise with your ticket restrictions for this game, we had the same issue. However we found a way round the restriction by buying a Half Season Ticket which puts you on the Sutton Priority List, I used this to buy initially 2 Sutton v Leeds tickets over the telephone. I then bought another 2 tickets with the same Half Season Ticket 2 days later. All tickets picked up at the ground on the day. Obviously Home End tickets but a group of us got moved into then away end when noticed by Stewards/Police. Others just used the Home End ticket to get into the Away End (easy) - Sutton also more than happy to move you to the Away End.

So obviously I have no use for this Half Season Ticket now and I believe the Sutton Priority Day for Priority Season Ticket Holders is Sunday 12th February. Should be easier for you lot with your Southern accents !

Anybody interested please email : [email protected].
Pm'd

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Eboue-Why? wrote:My wife is THE most gorgeous 50 something woman in Surrey.....yes Surrey where Sutton just happens to be!
In return for a ticket I will let you have access to her for hours!!
:barscarf: :D

Ps...I can be vouched for on here by many, as yet she can't!!
Still living in hope!!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I managed to get one today for the Sutton end as I am a Sutton member as well as an Arsenal one.

It was a total shambles though!
Was in a queue for FIVE hours, and they cocked up the allocation so that a lot of Sutton Utd season tickets have been left without a ticket.

This has to be one of the hardest games ever to get a ticket for! I do think a lot of touts managed to get in the queue early today though so I reckon if you are prepared to pay you will probably have a good chance of getting one on the night.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I'm in Sutton all day today so if anyone has a last minute spare they can't use you know where I am!