West Ham (H) 2016/17

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
Rob Admin
Site Admin

West Ham (H) 2016/17

Post by Rob Admin »

As requested by Theoperator

Theoperator

Re: West Ham (H) 2016/17

Post by Theoperator »

Thanks Rob,

Is there anyone with a membership that can allocate to me so I can get a second seat? Ive got one membership (Well 3 but my other self harmers are already going. On the trusted list, I can supply my membership number and of course pay by bank transfer. PM me please before all the tickets go :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Theoperator wrote:Thanks Rob,

Is there anyone with a membership that can allocate to me so I can get a second seat? Ive got one membership (Well 3 but my other self harmers are already going. On the trusted list, I can supply my membership number and of course pay by bank transfer. PM me please before all the tickets go :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: just looked on the availability of tickets for this match and it is unbelievable!
think i might just do an 80s style turn up on the night of the match :D

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

lol, yes they tried to sell me some without a membership Rob, but Im trying to get one extra near my lads and they wouldnt do that as they are all on the excnagnge, theres still some completely unsold tickets. Guy in the office tried to tell me it was because it was a rearranged match. I wasnt quick enough to ask him to arrange to sell our manager for a packet of chrisps

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Now sorted thanks :barscarf:

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

X2 available. PM if wanted. Cheers

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

Hello

My single adult season ticket seat is availiable Block 112 Upper Tier, Row 27 = right on the halfway line. Face value is £55 but I'll take £30 -can be picked up from Park Royal area tonight or Can be picked up tomorrow but don't know where I'll be working until I get told tonight. Season card needs to be returned. Thanks