UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
singwordssosad

Re: UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

Post by singwordssosad »

I live in Humberside, it took me 4 hours driving my car up there. Portsmouth has good transport links, whereas it takes me an hour + just to the motorway.
I don't understand the problem anymore, I've apologised and have even offered to pay you back. You've made it clear you don't wish to help me again, which I can understand and accept. It's done and was a great win regardless :barscarf: :barscarf:

louis2

Post by louis2 »

Hi all
AVOID @robbocarl82 on twitter, scammer,
g,

louis2

Post by louis2 »

ashford gooner

Post by ashford gooner »

Anybody had dealings with Ozil>Silva? - offered me 3 tix for man utd - I asked for copy of booking confirmation before I paid which they promised to email over has now gone silent.

youngw

Post by youngw »

ashford gooner wrote:Anybody had dealings with Ozil>Silva? - offered me 3 tix for man utd - I asked for copy of booking confirmation before I paid which they promised to email over has now gone silent.
He is this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Rat.html

He messaged me too - sent me his paypal details so did a quick google of his name and got the link above!!

Titi Gooner for life

Post by Titi Gooner for life »

youngw wrote:
ashford gooner wrote:Anybody had dealings with Ozil>Silva? - offered me 3 tix for man utd - I asked for copy of booking confirmation before I paid which they promised to email over has now gone silent.
He is this guy:

He messaged me too - sent me his paypal details so did a quick google of his name and got the link above!!
Similar story - he onto me regarding Chelsea tickets back in January - had telephone conversation with him and all. Once it was evident that i wasnt going to blindly transfer money to his account, he went silent. Havent heard from him until today - offers me 2 for Spurs away. Gave him the same response so I will update once he replies!

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

I've had contact too re Barca Away, as soon as I asked a few pertinent questions he said that if there is a trust issue, to forget it

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

Been contacted by Ozil/silva again regarding the Barca away tickets. this time he has 4 spare!

herbert

Post by herbert »

youngw wrote:
He is this guy:

What a grade A plonker and a shit fraudster,spends as much time in strangeways shower block as he does ripping people off on his computer and nicking from his mum :fryingpan:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LIST UPDATED

Herd

Post by Herd »

the away ticket season is abused week in week out ,makes my blood boil !

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

Unfortunately I have to add Rian 1 who is a new member, having responded to a PM on Wednesday night I paid straight away for Huddersfield tickets tomorrow and was promised a 24 hour delivery today Friday. Upon asking for a tracking reference I had excuses that his local post office did not do a guaranteed next day service (never heard of this before) and despite many texts and excuses throughout the day the tickets were never sent which has left my 15 year old son devastated.

Just be wary in any future dealings..

I did get my money back which is a bonus I guess but I would rather have had honest dealings and tickets for tomorrows game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Unfortunately I have to add Rian 1 who is a new member, having responded to a PM on Wednesday night I paid straight away for Huddersfield tickets tomorrow and was promised a 24 hour delivery today Friday. Upon asking for a tracking reference I had excuses that his local post office did not do a guaranteed next day service (never heard of this before) and despite many texts and excuses throughout the day the tickets were never sent which has left my 15 year old son devastated.

I did get my money back which is a bonus I guess but I would rather have had honest dealings and tickets for tomorrows game.
Sorry to hear that. We'll give Rian1 the opportunity to respond before we decide on whether to shit list him.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:

Messaged him in the morning telling him I posted through my office post officeas I dropped it before a client’a court hearing in Cambridge. I left it with the clerk as I dropped them before 9am.

I told him once the clerk sends it off, I’ll receive the tracking by post and send it off to him. I received a text whilst in the hearing and was able to access it after and told him that she said she can send it off but is not guaranteed as all our post is sent 1st class.

I drove after the hearing and tried 2 post offices nearby. Both said special delivery Saturday available but not guaranteed. I didn’t feel comfortable as it wasn’t guaranteed where I’d lose out money.

Since I found it wasn’t posted I asked to send him a refund and he can pay when he receives tickets. At last, I have issues refund + some pints money as I felt I let him down. Even after that, I tried another post office but that was closed.

If he hasn’t heard that offices do not do special delivery I can’t help him, I apologised throughout and tried a few more times after the refund but I got in the office around 4:45 and most post offices were closed.

I couldn’t go due to familial emergency, didn’t want to let him down and I can’t do more than send him pints money and apologies.

I also told him I’d get his son Tottenham tickets next season on me if he likes.

Don’t know what else I can do.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rian1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:56 pm
Leedsgooner1 wrote:

Messaged him in the morning telling him I posted through my office post officeas I dropped it before a client’a court hearing in Cambridge. I left it with the clerk as I dropped them before 9am.

I told him once the clerk sends it off, I’ll receive the tracking by post and send it off to him. I received a text whilst in the hearing and was able to access it after and told him that she said she can send it off but is not guaranteed as all our post is sent 1st class.

I drove after the hearing and tried 2 post offices nearby. Both said special delivery Saturday available but not guaranteed. I didn’t feel comfortable as it wasn’t guaranteed where I’d lose out money.

Since I found it wasn’t posted I asked to send him a refund and he can pay when he receives tickets. At last, I have issues refund + some pints money as I felt I let him down. Even after that, I tried another post office but that was closed.

If he hasn’t heard that offices do not do special delivery I can’t help him, I apologised throughout and tried a few more times after the refund but I got in the office around 4:45 and most post offices were closed.

I couldn’t go due to familial emergency, didn’t want to let him down and I can’t do more than send him pints money and apologies.

I also told him I’d get his son Tottenham tickets next season on me if he likes.

Don’t know what else I can do.
Sounds to me like you made a fair effort there mate and there was no ill intent on your part to rip Leedsgooner1 off. Sometimes these things happen. Hope Leedsgooner1 is happy enough with this response?