UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
RVP2

Post by RVP2 »

Simon wrote:Sad to report that I have to add Zimgooner to the list.

I got him tickets for Villa away and he said he was transferring the money to me straight away, so that I wouldn't be out of pocket. The money has never turned up. No explanation, apology...nothing.

RVP2 has confirmed to me that Zimgooner did the same thing to him too, also for Villa away.
Yes, very sad to back up Simon's story. Was promised money sent to my account, it never arrived and I bought 3 tickets. Fortunately I found 2 buyers reasonably quickly so was not out of pocket. Both those lads turned out to be top gooners who enjoyed the 2-1 win.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Re:

Post by SWLGooner »

slevinlacey wrote:May want to add Highbury1965.

Asked to use a membership for Fulham away to add to mine, he provided, when I went to book it said 'already exceeded quota'. Not out of pocket but when you trying to book for a few friends its annoying.

He ended his message with 'Come on You Gunners'
While I don't doubt that story I think many have dealt with Highbury1965 without problems and that could just be a ticketing issue. I've had that issue before.

Highbury1965

Re: UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

Post by Highbury1965 »

That is exactly what happened.

Premier League Betting http://www.oddsontoday.com

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Sorry, have to add Arsene Wenger to the list of untrustworthy buyers.

Said he'd buy 3 months ago, had the cash in place, but I've heard nothing from him.

:cussing: :roll:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Unfortunately have to suggest Stefanek is added to this list despite being on the trusted list - he had a pair of spare tickets to the scum game which I had agreed I would take to pass onto a friend - in the end he arranged this directly with him but blew him out the night before the game. Bit late to arrange any other tickets and he ended up missing out.

Probably a yellow card offence in the grand scheme of things as no money changed hands but my friends missed out and I won't be dealing with him again. :cussing:

stefanek

Post by stefanek »

In my defence they werent my tickets as I was helping out a friend - Who wasnt comfortable with me meeting somebody around 3pm onwards on the matchday as had been let down before so he took the tickets back and met somebody on the Saturday as wanted it sorted before the day of the match - I advised the person who was taking them whom was a friend of a friend of the poster on here as soon as I knew this.....I have still helped out many folks on here and have equally been helped out a couple of times...

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Like I said mate I dont think it was 100% your fault but just something to be aware of :barscarf:

Sam59

Post by Sam59 »

Craigslist sellers with tickets not linked to any membership card, £80 a ticket (for Dortmund) - avoid? How would anyone have that price on a paper ticket? I'm a bit desperate but don't want to get done

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

I wouldn't bother with Singwordssosad.
He had a ticket request, but didn't / hasn't paid, despite numerous PMs. I even sent him a letter by post chasing and reminding him.
Save yourself the agg and avoid him.

Sorry Paul, you had plenty of time and opportunity to sort it.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:I wouldn't bother with Singwordssosad.
He had a ticket request, but didn't / hasn't paid, despite numerous PMs. I even sent him a letter by post chasing and reminding him.

I'd like to retract this, turns out he thought a third party had paid me when they hadn't. All has been resolved now.
Other than the above little hiccup singwordssosad was a pleasure to deal with. Put him on the good list please

Cheers

singwordssosad

Post by singwordssosad »

A massive, massive thank you to Harlow Gooner, for his understanding, patience and willingness to help out a fellow Gooner. Very very big thanks mate

armchair

Post by armchair »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:
HARLOW GOONER wrote:I wouldn't bother with Singwordssosad.

I'd like to retract this, turns out he thought a third party had paid me when they hadn't. All has been resolved now.
Other than the above little hiccup singwordssosad was a pleasure to deal with. Put him on the good list please

Cheers
Good to see it worked out for you in the end Harlow. :D

But people should not be allowed to post ticket requests without contributing to the forum and having at least 20 posts. (According to the rules anyway)
This poster has been allowed to post numerous ticket requests from day one with nowhere near the amount of required posts.

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

Yes I've had dealings with this man. Strange name for a Gooner. (Singsongsosad)
He let me down Newcastle away. He gave me a fone number that didn't work, however gave me a different one after the game. If that was me after a ticket I would of checked the number over again. He blamed it on his problems, which didn't concern me one hour before k.o.
Anyway I sold the ticket to a more deserving Gooner
Don't think I would use again.
I was suspicious with so fewer posts. (Noticing all posts are ticket related)

singwordssosad

Post by singwordssosad »

I can appreciate that response Big Raddy, I explained it was a simple one digit error and that I would be happy to still pay you for the ticket- an offer which still stands. I'm sorry you feel that way and am as disappointed as you, as I travelled 4 hours to stand outside a stadium for 3 hours of looking at my phone haha. Fml!

BIG RADDY

Post by BIG RADDY »

singwordssosad wrote:I can appreciate that response Big Raddy, I explained it was a simple one digit error and that I would be happy to still pay you for the ticket- an offer which still stands. I'm sorry you feel that way and am as disappointed as you, as I travelled 4 hours to stand outside a stadium for 3 hours of looking at my phone haha. Fml!
Hang on a minute you told me that you live up north and only get to away games?
Well I live 15mins north of pompey and it took me 4 hours to get there on a train if you exclude 20mins on a tube.