UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.

Moderator: Rob Admin

singwordssosad

Re: UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS

Postby singwordssosad » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

I live in Humberside, it took me 4 hours driving my car up there. Portsmouth has good transport links, whereas it takes me an hour + just to the motorway.
I don't understand the problem anymore, I've apologised and have even offered to pay you back. You've made it clear you don't wish to help me again, which I can understand and accept. It's done and was a great win regardless :barscarf: :barscarf:

louis2

Postby louis2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi all
AVOID @robbocarl82 on twitter, scammer,
g,

louis2

Postby louis2 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:52 am

ashford gooner

Postby ashford gooner » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Anybody had dealings with Ozil>Silva? - offered me 3 tix for man utd - I asked for copy of booking confirmation before I paid which they promised to email over has now gone silent.

youngw

Postby youngw » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:03 pm

Anybody had dealings with Ozil>Silva? - offered me 3 tix for man utd - I asked for copy of booking confirmation before I paid which they promised to email over has now gone silent.
He is this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Rat.html

He messaged me too - sent me his paypal details so did a quick google of his name and got the link above!!

Titi Gooner for life

Postby Titi Gooner for life » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:02 pm

He is this guy:

He messaged me too - sent me his paypal details so did a quick google of his name and got the link above!!
Similar story - he onto me regarding Chelsea tickets back in January - had telephone conversation with him and all. Once it was evident that i wasnt going to blindly transfer money to his account, he went silent. Havent heard from him until today - offers me 2 for Spurs away. Gave him the same response so I will update once he replies!

Henry is a Gooner

Postby Henry is a Gooner » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:10 pm

I've had contact too re Barca Away, as soon as I asked a few pertinent questions he said that if there is a trust issue, to forget it

Red Heron

Postby Red Heron » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Been contacted by Ozil/silva again regarding the Barca away tickets. this time he has 4 spare!

herbert

Postby herbert » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:09 pm

He is this guy:

What a grade A plonker and a shit fraudster,spends as much time in strangeways shower block as he does ripping people off on his computer and nicking from his mum :fryingpan:

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:47 pm

LIST UPDATED

Herd

Postby Herd » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:53 pm

the away ticket season is abused week in week out ,makes my blood boil !

Return to “Ticket Match”