Turkish football tickets

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Block6er

Turkish football tickets

Post by Block6er »

Does anyone know a good way to get hold of a ticket for the Fenerbahce v Galatasaray game on Sunday 18th March? I'm over there for work and saw they were playing.

Or, if anyone has any idea how I could contact Eboue I might ask him!

cheers

Joe

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Expect a similar experience to a foreigner trying to get tickets to the NLD. Turkish clubs operate a membership policy similar to us & realistically to have any chance at all you will need to get hold of a membership card. Otherwise the only other option really is touts but expect to pay several times face value.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

With all due respect you shouldn't go.

I'd be fucked off if I saw a day tripper or tourist at our end in the NLD, it's simply not right.

Also they ain't too fond of the English over there.

gooner Erol

Tickets turkey

Post by gooner Erol »

Go for it mate. We went out there when we played Fenerbahce, no problems at all, locals were sound. We had a great time and we spent two nights there.

Goose

Re:

Post by Goose »

SWLGooner wrote:With all due respect you shouldn't go.

I'd be fucked off if I saw a day tripper or tourist at our end in the NLD, it's simply not right.

I make SWL right - they don't like the English. If I were you I would wear a Greece shirt as a disguise :wink:

flash gunner

Re: Re:

Post by flash gunner »

Goose wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:With all due respect you shouldn't go.

I make SWL right - they don't like the English. If I were you I would wear a Greece shirt as a disguise :wink:
:lol: