Debenture A for sale

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Guv

Debenture A for sale

Post by Guv »

Arsenal A’ Bond Debenture ( A and B Bonds were issued at the outset to help fund the building of North Bank stand – A was Upper Tier B was Lower Tier)

Held since issued in 1992 when at Highbury, subsequently transferred with new terms and conditions (available) when moved to Emirates.

BondHolder: Mr Brian Payne (Father) - I am selling on his behalf.
Price: £2,400.
Brokers: Brewin and Dolphin.

Option available is to take over the bond and purchase a season ticket with immediate effect.
As a bondholder you are entitled to:
Buy a season ticket
Buy a Silver Bond Membership £18 or £32 with membership pack
If you wish, use neither to a maximum of five years, though this option leaves with you no ticket rights.

On the silver bond membership you have the opportunity to purchase tickets on a match by match basis, and are also entitled to apply for one ticket per Silver Bond membership by postal application via the box office, one week in advance of the usual Silver members sale. This will guarantee you a ticket.
If you decide to purchase a season ticket in future on your bond, you will be required to relinquish the Silver Bond Membership.

I have discussed with Brewin and Dolphin and though they have my father’s details as someone who wants to sell the bond they are not actively trying to sell the bond, (not allowed to advertise etc etc) they basically wait until someone contacts them and then attempt to match a potential buyer with the seller.
Therefore their advice was to attempt to find a buyer privately, reach agreement etc then I will liaise with them to sort out relevant transfer of ownership. Hence my offer on forum.
I believe they take a small commission for this.

Of course if you are interested I will confirm all these details with brokers and contact Arsenal ticket office direct to find out season ticket situation – they have to guarantee season ticket as part of being bondholder.

If you need any further information / questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks
Neil Payne

frankbutcher

Re: Debenture A for sale

Post by frankbutcher »

Guv wrote:Arsenal A’ Bond Debenture ( A and B Bonds were issued at the outset to help fund the building of North Bank stand – A was Upper Tier B was Lower Tier)

Held since issued in 1992 when at Highbury, subsequently transferred with new terms and conditions (available) when moved to Emirates.

BondHolder: Mr Brian Payne (Father) - I am selling on his behalf.
Price: £2,400.
Brokers: Brewin and Dolphin.

Option available is to take over the bond and purchase a season ticket with immediate effect.
As a bondholder you are entitled to:
Buy a season ticket
Buy a Silver Bond Membership £18 or £32 with membership pack
If you wish, use neither to a maximum of five years, though this option leaves with you no ticket rights.

On the silver bond membership you have the opportunity to purchase tickets on a match by match basis, and are also entitled to apply for one ticket per Silver Bond membership by postal application via the box office, one week in advance of the usual Silver members sale. This will guarantee you a ticket.
If you decide to purchase a season ticket in future on your bond, you will be required to relinquish the Silver Bond Membership.

I have discussed with Brewin and Dolphin and though they have my father’s details as someone who wants to sell the bond they are not actively trying to sell the bond, (not allowed to advertise etc etc) they basically wait until someone contacts them and then attempt to match a potential buyer with the seller.
Therefore their advice was to attempt to find a buyer privately, reach agreement etc then I will liaise with them to sort out relevant transfer of ownership. Hence my offer on forum.
I believe they take a small commission for this.

Of course if you are interested I will confirm all these details with brokers and contact Arsenal ticket office direct to find out season ticket situation – they have to guarantee season ticket as part of being bondholder.

If you need any further information / questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks
Neil Payne
My Uncle's called Brian Payne. :shock: Possible relation. :-P And I'm not interested in the Debenture. :oops: