Squad-signed Arsenal Shirt

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
Roo_Ellis

Squad-signed Arsenal Shirt

Post by Roo_Ellis »

Hi folks, sorry it's such short notice but I'd like to invite you to take a look and ideally bid large for this squad-signed Arsenal shirt on Ebay.

[img][img]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200826871783? ... 1555.l2649

I am a season ticket holder in Block 8 lower, right behind the goal and I received this shirt from the club after getting in touch with regard to sponsoring the Ladies team (I can never hope to get involved with the men's - I'm just an small business man!) Anyway, cutting a long story short, Clare Wheatley who is the Development Manager for ALFC prvided the shirt together with a letter confirming it's authenticity which we are auctioning on behalf of the Gurkha Welfare Trust.

Many thanks folks, much appreciated!
Last edited by Roo_Ellis on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roo_Ellis

Re: Squad-signed Arsenal Shirt

Post by Roo_Ellis »

Image Me with the King of Highbury back in the good old days!

Image Me with Vic in the changing rooms during a tour a couple of years ago.

Image I didn't even have the wit to run on the pitch - 20-20 hindsight huh, damnit!

Image Gooner forever!

Image The end of an era - shame all round really, so much for the increased spending power huh!

Image The squad-signed shirt

Image Letter confirming it's authenticity.

Folks, I hope that goes some way to show I'm a real fan and that this is for a very worthy cause? Any questions, please feel free to get back to me?

Cheers

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Good luck selling them mate and you might want to get rid of the pic of you in cut down shorts :? some on here get quite excited by such things :shock: :wink:

Roo_Ellis

Post by Roo_Ellis »

flash gunner wrote:Good luck selling them mate and you might want to get rid of the pic of you in cut down shorts :? some on here get quite excited by such things :shock: :wink:
Hahahaha - Good call although I wouldn't have thought any Spuds would be watching this thread?

Cheers

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol:

Good luck selling them :cheers: