Bruised Banana shirt, Wanted

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
arsenalmorris

Bruised Banana shirt, Wanted

Post by arsenalmorris »

I am after one of the old bruised banana shirts if anyone has one for sale, must be excellent condition, Also hoping someone could help me with measurements if they have one, should be large / xl i need but unsure on the fit of the old shirts

DB10GOONER

Re: Bruised Banana shirt, Wanted

Post by DB10GOONER »

arsenalmorris wrote:I am after one of the old bruised banana shirts if anyone has one for sale, must be excellent condition, Also hoping someone could help me with measurements if they have one, should be large / xl i need but unsure on the fit of the old shirts
Ah, the old squashed wasp jersey - one of my all time favourite jerseys. :barscarf: 8)

Seen them for £200 - £400 on ebay.... :shock:

I recall that the old Adidas jerseys from the early 90's were tightish fitting.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arsenalmorris wrote:I am after one of the old bruised banana shirts if anyone has one for sale, must be excellent condition, Also hoping someone could help me with measurements if they have one, should be large / xl i need but unsure on the fit of the old shirts
Ah, the old squashed wasp jersey - one of my all time favourite jerseys. :barscarf: 8)

I have one, tucked away, but think it may only be a medium, possibly large.

Had no idea they were going for stupid money :rubchin: :shock: :-P

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

I have just checked and my old norwichrunoverbyatractor shirt is size 38-40, it's in decent condition, but not sure I'd call it excellent (it is.over 20 years old afterall )

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Ive got one but no gonna sell

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

StuartL wrote:
I have just checked and my old norwichrunoverbyatractor shirt is size 38-40, it's in decent condition, but not sure I'd call it excellent (it is.over 20 years old afterall )
Did you ever get yourself a shirt arsenalmorris ?
If not mine is available.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Only for Fat Baps! :D :wink: