Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
nut flush gooner

Re: Trump

Post by nut flush gooner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Trump's speech last night was nothing but fear mongering and promises of these magical things that people want to hear, like "we're gonna defeat ISIS and we're gonna do it fast!" but without any actual substance whatsoever. It's a complete farce and I feel embarrassed for my country knowing other nations are watching this shit. It almost has an air of Hitler. Like people today will ask, "how could Germany's citizens allow Hitler to rule?" This is fucking how.

And the thing is, all the shit he says about Hillary is fucking true. So we have these two fucks to choose from in a nation of almost 400 million.
Hitler was a very cold calculated intelligent human being. Donald Trump on the other hand whilst being a successful businessman, is a bit of a dunce when it comes to politics or world issues. It seems there are many people in the US who like in the UK fall for populist opinions, such as those spouted by the likes of Farage and Johnson.

The annoying thing is they slag off the "elite" when if you take a close look at these people, they are exactly the same as the people they are slagging off. Farage as a City Trader and Johnson went to Eton ffs! The same applies for Trump, he only cares about one thing, himself.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well said NFG! :high5: It's choice between rock and a hard place cos both trump (or farty as I think of him) and Cliton are low lifes.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

And that's your problem with politics . Since the end of world war two the general public has taken less and less interest in the whole thing. General election turn outs have steadily declined and the elite have had free reign to do things to suit themselves. I used to live in London where I was born but like many others had to leave when I could no longer afford it. Did I jump or was I pushed ?. However living outside the capital bubble I have learned how another percentage of the country view our esteemed leaders and it doesn't matter which hat they are wearing, the population feel totally disenfranchised ignored and disconnected from the whole process. They don't see any real benefit from the whole thing and the referendum was their chance to change things and hopefully get things better in their working life. Perhaps they might get a bit more money for their milk, perhaps the fish stocks in the sea might recover if the hoovering of Spanish and French ships was curtailed. Maybe just maybe someone might start to listen if they were on the receiving end of a bloody nose. That's why they all voted to leave because they saw it as their last chance. They have seen their way of life totally change , agriculture is not a big thing in Westminster, in Strasbourg it is though, providing the French are growing it , the farmland is being taken for housing estates to give the big city overspills places to live and acres of good arable land are now home to swathes of French owned solar panels . Has any politician addressed these questions either in a budget statement or even the run up to June 23rd.? Only one, Farage did and all the other somewhat distasteful parts of his party got swept under . The government have now got to be seen to carry Brexit through or else we could end up with a very unsavoury parliament at the next election. Lastly don't kid yourselves, all you people calling them names and questioning their brainpower, they will treat you with as much contempt as they can muster . Politicians and the city have split this country and the uneducated bumpkins as you call them are not happy and feel that they have been taken for a ride and they certainly do not appreciate the insults.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That should be on the E.U thread , however I would imagine if you talk to the Americans they feel just as disconnected form Washington as the ones I described in Britain do from Westminster and the Trump vote is just as much a protest there as Brexit was here.

augie

Post by augie »

I have always believed that trump will be voted in and I still believe that :( :(

Personally I would have a different way of dealing with isis terrorists - these crunts are not afraid of dying and we have seen that on so many occasions, so I feel that the retaliation should be more specific instead of generalised bombings. Personally I would go after the families of the terrorists and execute them publicly for the world to see - if these terrorists don't care about sacrificing their own lives, maybe they will care about condemning their loved one's to certain death ? Believe me I know how radical that sounds, but war is a messy business and this is a war - the time for getting in and negotiating a peaceful end has long gone

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

augie wrote:I have always believed that trump will be voted in and I still believe that :( :(

Personally I would have a different way of dealing with isis terrorists - these crunts are not afraid of dying and we have seen that on so many occasions, so I feel that the retaliation should be more specific instead of generalised bombings. Personally I would go after the families of the terrorists and execute them publicly for the world to see - if these terrorists don't care about sacrificing their own lives, maybe they will care about condemning their loved one's to certain death ? Believe me I know how radical that sounds, but war is a messy business and this is a war - the time for getting in and negotiating a peaceful end has long gone
If they have been radicalised, then they care more for the ideology of organisations such as ISIS than their own families. Otherwise, they wouldn't leave for places like Syria from Europe every year.

Your suggestion is like pouring petrol on a raging inferno, it won't finish ISIS it will mean more radicalisation and more innocent people being killed.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

augie wrote:I have always believed that trump will be voted in and I still believe that :( :(

Your logic is flawed.

They clearly believe in what they are doing more than ANYTHING else and they would consider the murder of their families martyrdom ensuring a direct flight to paradise.

If somebody killed your family members how would you feel? Would be more or less likely to be radicalised and respond in kind. You wouldn't be eliminating ISIS you'd be creating more of them.

How do you identify who are ISIS members? I don't think they carry membership cards, even if we could capture them.

Your suggestion is abhorrent.

Would you be willing to see the young children of a terrorist, who have no choice over their lives, or people who have never harmed anybody killed in public?
Would you be willing to do it?

Is your proposition that families should bear the responsibility for and consequences of the actions of other family members?
Should Blair's children be killed because of his illegal war that killed hundreds of thousands?
Should the British or Irish parents and/or children of people who go to fight with ISIS be killed on the streets of our cities?

Which family members would you kill. Brothers and sisters? Children? Parents? Grandparents? Uncles and aunts? Cousins? Second cousins?

I understand your anger and frustration. I hate islam in the same way that I hate all religions, but the rule of law and reasonableness has to triumph. Saying we hate what they're doing and then doing the same doesn't make sense.

armchair

Post by armchair »

augie I wont dignify that post by quoting it but its gotta be the worst I've seen on here. (And possibly any of the sites I visit)
I'm honestly surprised a mod hasnt deleted it yet (and all the quotes) and banned you.

Have a word with yourself fs.

augie

Post by augie »

Jeez granadajoe, how the fcuk am I gonna respond to all those questions ?? :lol: :lol:

Armchair, I'm not exactly sure what part of my post merits banning ? :? At no stage was my post racist and/or against any religion or people aligned to it.

Maybe my post is flawed, and I'm not claiming to have the definitive answers - what I am saying is that war is not fought with queensbury rules and will not be sorted by passive pc debate. The "other side" are not and will not, be concerned with injuring and killing innocent victims and showing restraint on our side will not alter those views - why should the western forces be expected to fight with one arm behind their backs by fighting "soft" ? One of the biggest factors in wars is not what your army does but more what they can do - isis need to know that there is no limit to what wrath they will face if they continue bombing and shooting innocents

Re my comment about executing family members, let me clarify why I was thinking that way - yes I agree that watching these executions could well radicalise more muslims, but I prefer to focus and hope that these executions will act as a deterrent before people get drawn into isis. One of the big gripes many of us have is that there are real, genuine peaceful muslims who abhor violence and terrorism, but yet they are not willing to rat out fellow muslims who are involved or have info on what is going on - maybe these peace loving people need a nudge to help them do the right thing ?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:Trump's speech last night was nothing but fear mongering and promises of these magical things that people want to hear, like "we're gonna defeat ISIS and we're gonna do it fast!" but without any actual substance whatsoever. It's a complete farce and I feel embarrassed for my country knowing other nations are watching this shit. It almost has an air of Hitler. Like people today will ask, "how could Germany's citizens allow Hitler to rule?" This is fucking how.

And the thing is, all the shit he says about Hillary is fucking true. So we have these two fucks to choose from in a nation of almost 400 million.
It's a terrible choice but you have to go for Hillary. Slightly less scary. And I mean only slightly less.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

FFS Augie this is a ridiculous post and you should be ashamed. Imagine a Brit 40 years ago saying kill all the families of IRA terrorists. Some did and were thankfully told to fuck off.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

armchair wrote:augie I wont dignify that post by quoting it but its gotta be the worst I've seen on here. (And possibly any of the sites I visit)
I'm honestly surprised a mod hasnt deleted it yet (and all the quotes) and banned you.

It's not a post I would ever agree with but there is nothing there that warrants a ban. It's an opinion. Not a great opinion but unless augie himself wants it deleted I see no reason to delete it. He's not inciting, he's not saying go out and kill these people, he's offering a viewpoint.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
armchair wrote:augie I wont dignify that post by quoting it but its gotta be the worst I've seen on here. (And possibly any of the sites I visit)

It's not a post I would ever agree with but there is nothing there that warrants a ban. It's an opinion. Not a great opinion but unless augie himself wants it deleted I see no reason to delete it. He's not inciting, he's not saying go out and kill these people, he's offering a viewpoint.

Thank you 8)

I'm not advocating mass genocide and nor have I gone out and killed a load of orphan babies :roll: Anyone would think that I have done the latter judging by the ott reactions my post has received :oops: If people don't agree with my post than that is their right and I am ok with that - however I would much rather people tear my piece apart like granadajoe did, than to just go wildly over the top in their reactions.
Can I just say again, that when all other options are failing (as they seem to be with isis), then you either accept that things are going to continue as they now are, or you roll up your sleeves and declare that you are going to do whatever it takes to wipe out isis here and now - standing by while thousands of innocents continue to be murdered by isis, is not an option in my book. Sorry if that offends

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Augie, not all other options have been used. At least, not the ones which might have a chance of working. I'm afraid that your idea is an extremely bad way to go.

Here are some options which, in most likelihood, all of our governments have absolutely no interest in advancing:

Follow the money

Make real alliances within the affected countries.

Joint intelligence lead campaigns.

augie

Post by augie »

As I said, I've no problems going with other policies, but if they don't work then you get down into the trenches to win