The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Remain or leave

Remain
37%
Leave
63%

Total votes: 81

Gunner Rob

Re: The 'I told you so' EU referendum - Officially the Worst Thread Ever

Post by Gunner Rob »

a couple of scared leavers been posting I see.

last time I looked the UK did not use the euro and had its own army and own Prime Minister.
Quite a bit of sovereignty in fact...a fact that the Leaves would rather not acknowledge.

Yes I know the right wing propaganda machine has said that countries like Turkey could be joining the EU - the reality is somewhat different and that is years away, if ever.

our NHS, social housing and welfare budgets are not screwed because of immigration - they are screwed because of 7 years of under investment from the current government.

young NHS workers from the EU are actually propping up the NHS and they and other migrant workers are nothing like the strain on the NHS that thousands and thousands of elderly will be, once they all start returning from their retirement homes in Spain.

anyway what curse of the EU? the eurozone is booming at the moment
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 39146.html

start focusing on reality, then you might start to realise why the remainers are so angry....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:35 am
Remoaners have no answer to the expanding federalist juggernaut that is the EU .
Turkey Armenia Georgia were all on the radar until brexit ,imagine that .
Our NHS ,social housing, welfare budgets are screwed because of the massive rise in immigration from the eu countries ,Germany protected themselves from it pre expansion by saying no welfare for 7-9 years for new immigrants' from the eu but we just let them in and let them sign on.
We have also suffered because of the curse of the euro .
Germany bribed countries to join it knowing they couldn't meet the criteria set so they cooked the books.
lent countries billions for infrastructure which disappeared down the contractors pockets .
when they couldn't repay the loans we had to help bail the countries out and now their people suffer austerity forced by Germany.
Remoaners conveniently forget that the economies of Portugal,ireland,spain,italy Greece ,Cyprus are fooked !
negotiating with brussels piecemeal is a waste of time ,walk out first don't pay them a penny and then deal !
Fuck that shit, bitch! :wink: It wasn't EU loans that fucked our economy. It was our bankers, builders, developers and politicians that robbed the country dry and collapsed our economy due to their greed, and stupidity and short sightedness in allowing an out of hand housing credit bubble to keep expanding. We as a nation went into a fuck-me-that-was-serious prolonged period of austerity, pay cuts and general belt tightening. Our economy has improved (still fragile though but due more to the operating procedures and policies of tax benefit multinationals rather than anything the EU inflicts on us) and we had a drop of 7% in the unemployment figures going into this year. We also paid you UK fuckers a profit on the loan you gave us so you did all right out of that ya parasitic bastards! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 pm

last time I looked the UK did not use the euro and had its own army and own Prime Minister.
Quite a bit of sovereignty in fact...a fact that the Leaves would rather not acknowledge.

Yes I know the right wing propaganda machine has said that countries like Turkey could be joining the EU - the reality is somewhat different and that is years away, if ever.

our NHS, social housing and welfare budgets are not screwed because of immigration - they are screwed because of 7 years of under investment from the current government.

young NHS workers from the EU are actually propping up the NHS and they and other migrant workers are nothing like the strain on the NHS that thousands and thousands of elderly will be, once they all start returning from their retirement homes in Spain.

start focusing on reality, then you might start to realise why the remainers are so angry....
Not scared at all Rob ,you just keep beleiving everything you read in the papers like the rest of the brainwashed remoaners chanting their mantras because they dont really have a clue.
Meantime I dont know of a single person who voted out that has changed his or hers mind yet according to all the papers they have all seem the light. Funny that.
I dont pretend to know whats going to happen because we have no clue what our government will do in negotiations. Meantime more andore pressurre will be brought to bear to scare us away from brexit.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Not scared at all Rob ,you just keep beleiving everything you read in the papers like the rest of the brainwashed remoaners chanting their mantras because they dont really have a clue.
Meantime I dont know of a single person who voted out that has changed his or hers mind yet according to all the papers they have all seem the light. Funny that.
I dont pretend to know whats going to happen because we have no clue what our government will do in negotiations. Meantime more andore pressurre will be brought to bear to scare us away from brexit.
haha dont think so
anyway were you aware that you lot have been brainwashed by the Russians ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 20181.html

Herd

Post by Herd »

Ah yes that old chestnut ,if in doubt blame the Russians for interfering . Classic humour nice one ,made my morning.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Then you reduce your foreign imports .Go it alone for bit ,produce your own then win the world cup and it's boom time again. :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 am
Then you reduce your foreign imports .Go it alone for bit ,produce your own then win the world cup and it's boom time again. :wink: :wink:
:coffeespit:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I said from the outset that whatever the Brexit vote we wouldn't leave or if we did it would be the same as being in and hey presto the independent has Heseltine saying much the same thing .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 59836.html

It shows that you can always find ways of backing your argument up n matter how stupid that is .

Please note Rob n Nut flush !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Mrs Mayhem has just said that we have got to be creative to make Brexit work. :lol:

I don't want it so I am going to do fuck all.
Over to you then Herd - get creative so you can get your Brexit :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

so we are willing to pay billions of pounds to the EU so that things can stay as much the same as before (only difference being that we are now willing to get poorer and poorer)

:banghead: :banghead:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Mr Johnson you are a genius very clever and when this is all over I hope and pray you will become pm. You certainly get my vote :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:09 pm
Mr Johnson you are a genius very clever and when this is all over I hope and pray you will become pm. You certainly get my vote :barscarf: :barscarf:
You believe a word that :censored: says?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people will believe anything :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:20 pm
Mrs Mayhem has just said that we have got to be creative to make Brexit work. :lol:

I don't want it so I am going to do fuck all.
Over to you then Herd - get creative so you can get your Brexit :roll:
Thats polititiospeak for "My Masters havent yet told me what to do ,so I havent a clue ,lets ask the public stir some debate and then do whatever Im told to ."

The reason we hear non stop scare stories is to turn peoples heads let a few more old people die b4 referendum 2 and hope that the 24/7 brainwash works and they win .

The incompetence of goverments have neen laid bare on the latest goverment . It scares me .