The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Re: The "Pepe is the Antichrist" Cúnt Thread!!

Post by GranadaJoe »

augie wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Hey guys - just want you to know that the whole issue around US police shooting black men has been resolved; Beyonce addressed it at her concert last night and dedicated a "song" to the victims. If only the Kardashians could do something similar now I'd feel we could put the whole sorry affair behind us.

:roll: :censored: :suicide:

Fucking.
Talentless.
Cúnt.

:censored:
Maybe the Kardashians could volunteer to be "human shields" in Black communites in America.
Seriously though,I watched the uncensored version of the Philando Castile shooting earlier,and I haven't been saddened,or made more angry by something for a long time.
His girlfriend deserves universal respect for the way she remained calm in the face of devestation,had the savvy to record it all,and verbally challenge the policeman for his actions as well as protecting her young child,(who incidently in HER attempts to sooth her mother was wise beyond her years).
The only person who appeared to me to be out of control,pumped on adrenaline,and hysterical was the policeman who fired the shots.
I would like to express my condolences to Philando,his family,his girlfriend and the child.
The ordinary people of the "White community" would like to stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters in the "Black communities" who are suffering these atrocities.

For me something doesn't seem quite right about that - a girl whose boyfriend has just been shot dead in front of her and her child, and her first reaction is to start recording the aftermath ?? :shock: I know that we are in the midst of a social media wankathon, but that to me is ridiculous - surely any right minded person's first reaction would be to tend to her child ? I would compare it to the situation in England where that woman politician was shot dead by a brexit supporter - less than an hour later, this woman's husband is on social media thanking people for their support :shock: I mean wtf ?? Assuming that he loved his wife (dangerous assumption to make I know :lol: ), wouldn't you expect him to be in a total state of shock and grief ? :? Instead he is on facebook and twitter spouting bullshit appreciation :roll: :oops: :oops:

Surely I cant be the only one to have some concerns about the rush to judge the cops as guilty in every shooting in America ? I know that generally speaking people treat cops with suspicion and don't trust them, but surely there are some good cops like there are good people in every other profession ? People are buying into the story of the girlfriend saying that he was calmly telling the cops that he had a gun and was going to hand it over slowly to them...........how do we know if that is the truth or if he was reaching for the gun to start shooting ?
Of course the flip side of that is the legendary "blue wall" where cops back their own up regardless - we all know that there are several incidents in the past where the blue wall has shown itself, so automatically we are suspicious of any defence they put up

I think your skepticism is warranted. Both reactions seem very unnatural, but I wonder if it's our age that contributes to our skepticism. People in general, and especially young people seem to feel the need to film their entire lives on their phones.

People film concerts they're at, and football grounds are full of people filming and taking selfies.
There are many examples of tragedies where passers-by stand around filming the aftermath rather than trying to help.

I can't begin to understand why people choose to film their lives rather than actually living them, but many do.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
augie wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Hey guys - just want you to know that the whole issue around US police shooting black men has been resolved; Beyonce addressed it at her concert last night and dedicated a "song" to the victims. If only the Kardashians could do something similar now I'd feel we could put the whole sorry affair behind us.

:roll: :censored: :suicide:

Fucking.
Talentless.
Cúnt.

:censored:
Maybe the Kardashians could volunteer to be "human shields" in Black communites in America.
Seriously though,I watched the uncensored version of the Philando Castile shooting earlier,and I haven't been saddened,or made more angry by something for a long time.
His girlfriend deserves universal respect for the way she remained calm in the face of devestation,had the savvy to record it all,and verbally challenge the policeman for his actions as well as protecting her young child,(who incidently in HER attempts to sooth her mother was wise beyond her years).
The only person who appeared to me to be out of control,pumped on adrenaline,and hysterical was the policeman who fired the shots.
I would like to express my condolences to Philando,his family,his girlfriend and the child.
The ordinary people of the "White community" would like to stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters in the "Black communities" who are suffering these atrocities.

For me something doesn't seem quite right about that - a girl whose boyfriend has just been shot dead in front of her and her child, and her first reaction is to start recording the aftermath ?? :shock: I know that we are in the midst of a social media wankathon, but that to me is ridiculous - surely any right minded person's first reaction would be to tend to her child ? I would compare it to the situation in England where that woman politician was shot dead by a brexit supporter - less than an hour later, this woman's husband is on social media thanking people for their support :shock: I mean wtf ?? Assuming that he loved his wife (dangerous assumption to make I know :lol: ), wouldn't you expect him to be in a total state of shock and grief ? :? Instead he is on facebook and twitter spouting bullshit appreciation :roll: :oops: :oops:

Surely I cant be the only one to have some concerns about the rush to judge the cops as guilty in every shooting in America ? I know that generally speaking people treat cops with suspicion and don't trust them, but surely there are some good cops like there are good people in every other profession ? People are buying into the story of the girlfriend saying that he was calmly telling the cops that he had a gun and was going to hand it over slowly to them...........how do we know if that is the truth or if he was reaching for the gun to start shooting ?
Of course the flip side of that is the legendary "blue wall" where cops back their own up regardless - we all know that there are several incidents in the past where the blue wall has shown itself, so automatically we are suspicious of any defence they put up

I think your skepticism is warranted. Both reactions seem very unnatural, but I wonder if it's our age that contributes to our skepticism. People in general, and especially young people seem to feel the need to film their entire lives on their phones.

People film concerts they're at, and football grounds are full of people filming and taking selfies.
There are many examples of tragedies where passers-by stand around filming the aftermath rather than trying to help.

I can't begin to understand why people choose to film their lives rather than actually living them, but many do.
I agree with you in a lot of ways on this one G.J. and Augie.
I think that the girlfriends reaction could be partly explained by shock,people react in different ways,and partly by fear,the cop in this case appeared to be the one losing control.
I also agree that the police in America have to take a more proactive, front foot approach, because of the more frequently volatile situations they face due to the amount of firearms involved.
My Nieces' husband is a British Policeman, and even though thankfully they very rarely deal with incidents involving firearms, some of the shit they have to deal with is still pretty full on, so I can appreciate that point of view as well

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

To the Mods - After today's piss-taking patronising statement by Ivan 'liar' Gazidis, and Pepe not relevant at the moment, can the title of this thread now be changed?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

goonertux wrote:To the Mods - After today's piss-taking patronising statement by Ivan 'liar' Gazidis, and Pepe not relevant at the moment, can the title of this thread now be changed?
Your wish is my command.

OneBardGooner

Re: The Gazidis Cúnt Thread!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Wish Wenger Would FuckOff. :wink:

Come on Chippy! What you waiting for??? :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

OneBardGooner wrote:I Wish Wenger Would FuckOff. :wink:

Come on Chippy! What you waiting for??? :lol:
God, if only I could....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know mate, I know. :?

Sean

Post by Sean »

Ivan Gazidis :censored:

What the fuck does he do? :rubchin:

The man is a cúnt for doing a 180 degree turn over the money issue and pleading poverty again :banghead:

I thought this tosser was putting a little heat under TOF (by Arsene FC standards, anyway :roll: ) these past few years by letting everyone know that we have money and that it basically it is The Old Fraud alone who is stopping the team from improving. Now it seems that Gazidis has been brought to heel. It has made a mockery of the summer transfer window, even though I expect fuck all from these shysters running our club. No doubt another juicy contract extension and pay-rise for TOF to come on May 31st 2017 :censored:

goonertom1995

Post by goonertom1995 »

Doesn't care about Arsenal. Sat on millions & millions and comes out with remarks like "we can't outgun" our rivals in the transfer market. How long do we have to put up with this for?! Just making a mockery out of our loyal fans

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. This evil cúnt;

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/double-murder ... qku4c.html

He denied two families even the minor solace of burying their dead loved ones. I hope his last months were a living hell. :evil:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Speaking of sick, murdering cúnts...

Trenton base commander Col. Russell Williams of the Canadian Air Force:

phpBB [video]

The sick bastard was a serial panty-thief who eventually graduated to rape and murder.

The full video is fascinating, but the crucial parts are 34:57 and 54:37.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sean wrote:Speaking of sick, murdering cúnts...

phpBB [video]

The sick bastard was a serial panty-thief who eventually graduated to rape and murder.

I'm actually shocked by that whole story! Canadia has an air force??!!! :shock: Who knew. :rubchin:

Also, Williams is British - don't be calling him a Canuck! :D :wink:

Sorry - he is a sick fuck and I hope he gets battered every day in prison. :evil: 8)

Sean

Post by Sean »

DB10GOONER wrote:I'm actually shocked by that whole story! Canadia has an air force??!!! :shock: Who knew. :rubchin:

Also, Williams is British - don't be calling him a Canuck! :D :wink:

Sorry - he is a sick fuck and I hope he gets battered every day in prison. :evil: 8)
Born in the same town as our very own Smudger :barscarf: :lol: 8)

His family emigrated when he was five, I so think we'll let the Canucks have him :mrgreen: :?

:shock:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sean wrote:Speaking of sick, murdering cúnts...

phpBB [video]

Have to say the detective doing the interview remains Incredibly calm throughout- not sure I could remain so composed.