The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The "Wenger is a useless cúnt" Cúnt Thread!!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Hardly anything on the British media about this,probably because it doesn't fit the PC agenda.
The same is true of the New Years Eve sexual attacks on women in Innsbruk,Austria. :evil: :banghead:
Yep. If that had been 4 white scumbags did that to a disabled black guy the fucking media would have been all over it. :roll:

Similarly in my own lovely city of Dublin a full scale pitched battle was fought on St Stephens Day (Boxing Day to you racist Pagans :wink: ) in one of the busiest shopping precincts by approx 250 mostly black African-Irish teens but has been mostly brushed under the carpet by the PC mainstream media here;

http://theliberal.ie/political-correctn ... phens-day/

A colleague of mine witnessed this riot and she said they were like wild animals, punching and spitting on old people and children. These particular vermin are well known in central Dublin and cause fucking havoc most weekends when they arrive in from the Tallaght and Blanchardstown suburbs. I don't care what colour someone is, if they are a cúnt then they are a cúnt. :banghead: :twisted:
Damn stright.

Jesus H... I thought it was bad in my neck of the woods....

Anything to do with racially motivated crimes or 'incidents' (that's the term we've been asked to adopt) are being 'pressed down' as the government fear it will add to the racial/racist tensions and so more 'incidents' surrounding Brexit, when as we know large numbers of ill-informed and some un-educated people (Not All btw) voted Out based on the fears, rumours and mis-information regarding immigration, stirred up by the media and certain political parties. eg: UKIP

I work for my local authority and all kinds of purely racially motivated threats/crimes/assaults have increased - I work with a Polish colleague - she has lived and worked in the UK for 12 years and a nicer, friendly more hard working person you will be hard put to find - She still has a slight accent - But these 3 scumbags heard her talking to her little girl and they spat on them both - shouting 'ggt out of our country you ******* **** - it really traumatised her 6yr old daughter as well as my colleague. :evil: :evil: :evil: - when we (in the office) heard of it - not from her btw - we were so angry. It really made me realise I could happily watch those 3 scumbags die and not give a toss.
Ok One Bard,let's talk about "Local Authorites."
There is currently a Housing Officer vacancy at Rugby Borough Council,(the deadline for applications is 8/1/17.
A mate of mine who has experience working for Housing Associations was thinking about applying.
However,somebody that he knows,(and respects),who has some sort of connection with the housing department at R.B.C.,has told him not to bother applying as his application will be "sifted out" at the first stage as they want an "Eastern European" as the population from that sector is "So big." The council already employ a good percentage of people from that ethnic origin as well as others.
They are apparently therefore not going to consider any applications from English origins,(especially white male).
Is that racist?
I have heard it referred to as positive discrimination, when a person gets something, say a job/promotion because of their ethnicity/skin colour rather than their abilities.

I have experienced something similar but could never prove it in a month of Mondays.

I totally get where you are coming from - it has gotten to the point where it is all about percentages and numbers - they (Authorities/Departments) HAVE TO be seen to have a fair representational % across the board that (supposedly) reflects the diversity and breadth of the community.

I went for a job I had been doing on secondment for 6 months - putting in the extra hours and all the usual stuff to ensure I did the job very well and improved on the previous job holder - being pro-active blaah de fuckin' blaah.

Of course I still had to apply for the post which was fine and proper; by law they are required to interview at least 3 people.

I had an excellent interview - but someone who had never done the job before got it - needless to say that person was of an ethnicity thought of as being under-represented. I cannot Prove it...but everyone knew and just to add insult to the injury I then had to show that person the ropes.

I am not too good at Office Politics - Mainly because I don't waste my time getting involved in all the rumours, tittle tattle and gossip.... But I pay attention to it/them now - I don't add to it, but I sure as hell make sure I know what's what and who's doing/saying what.

:?
That's a shame about the job mate.
In my opinion "positive discrimination" is just discrimination. The best person for a role should be given it regardless of race or gender etc.I hate this box ticking,quota filling bullshit,and if I was a given a job because I was a minority of some kind I would find it patronising and insulting.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Go off sick ,for a few weeks and let him hang himself.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yep. If that had been 4 white scumbags did that to a disabled black guy the fucking media would have been all over it. :roll:

Similarly in my own lovely city of Dublin a full scale pitched battle was fought on St Stephens Day (Boxing Day to you racist Pagans :wink: ) in one of the busiest shopping precincts by approx 250 mostly black African-Irish teens but has been mostly brushed under the carpet by the PC mainstream media here;

http://theliberal.ie/political-correctn ... phens-day/

A colleague of mine witnessed this riot and she said they were like wild animals, punching and spitting on old people and children. These particular vermin are well known in central Dublin and cause fucking havoc most weekends when they arrive in from the Tallaght and Blanchardstown suburbs. I don't care what colour someone is, if they are a cúnt then they are a cúnt. :banghead: :twisted:
Damn stright.

Jesus H... I thought it was bad in my neck of the woods....

Anything to do with racially motivated crimes or 'incidents' (that's the term we've been asked to adopt) are being 'pressed down' as the government fear it will add to the racial/racist tensions and so more 'incidents' surrounding Brexit, when as we know large numbers of ill-informed and some un-educated people (Not All btw) voted Out based on the fears, rumours and mis-information regarding immigration, stirred up by the media and certain political parties. eg: UKIP

I work for my local authority and all kinds of purely racially motivated threats/crimes/assaults have increased - I work with a Polish colleague - she has lived and worked in the UK for 12 years and a nicer, friendly more hard working person you will be hard put to find - She still has a slight accent - But these 3 scumbags heard her talking to her little girl and they spat on them both - shouting 'ggt out of our country you ******* **** - it really traumatised her 6yr old daughter as well as my colleague. :evil: :evil: :evil: - when we (in the office) heard of it - not from her btw - we were so angry. It really made me realise I could happily watch those 3 scumbags die and not give a toss.
Ok One Bard,let's talk about "Local Authorites."
There is currently a Housing Officer vacancy at Rugby Borough Council,(the deadline for applications is 8/1/17.
A mate of mine who has experience working for Housing Associations was thinking about applying.
However,somebody that he knows,(and respects),who has some sort of connection with the housing department at R.B.C.,has told him not to bother applying as his application will be "sifted out" at the first stage as they want an "Eastern European" as the population from that sector is "So big." The council already employ a good percentage of people from that ethnic origin as well as others.
They are apparently therefore not going to consider any applications from English origins,(especially white male).
Is that racist?
I have heard it referred to as positive discrimination, when a person gets something, say a job/promotion because of their ethnicity/skin colour rather than their abilities.

I have experienced something similar but could never prove it in a month of Mondays.

I totally get where you are coming from - it has gotten to the point where it is all about percentages and numbers - they (Authorities/Departments) HAVE TO be seen to have a fair representational % across the board that (supposedly) reflects the diversity and breadth of the community.

I went for a job I had been doing on secondment for 6 months - putting in the extra hours and all the usual stuff to ensure I did the job very well and improved on the previous job holder - being pro-active blaah de fuckin' blaah.

Of course I still had to apply for the post which was fine and proper; by law they are required to interview at least 3 people.

I had an excellent interview - but someone who had never done the job before got it - needless to say that person was of an ethnicity thought of as being under-represented. I cannot Prove it...but everyone knew and just to add insult to the injury I then had to show that person the ropes.

I am not too good at Office Politics - Mainly because I don't waste my time getting involved in all the rumours, tittle tattle and gossip.... But I pay attention to it/them now - I don't add to it, but I sure as hell make sure I know what's what and who's doing/saying what.

:?
That's a shame about the job mate.
In my opinion "positive discrimination" is just discrimination. The best person for a role should be given it regardless of race or gender etc.I hate this box ticking,quota filling bullshit,and if I was a given a job because I was a minority of some kind I would find it patronising and insulting.

Couldn't agree more mate. Sadly with everyone trying to be all nicey, nicey & PC the truth and reality get to take a back seat. :?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Deigo Costa,and his fuckpig agent,for creating the,"I'm leaving for China", shitstorm in order to push for a new £300,000 a week contract. :twisted:
They obviously read Rooneys manual on how to blackmail his employers for more money! :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Deigo Costa,and his fuckpig agent,for creating the,"I'm leaving for China", shitstorm in order to push for a new £300,000 a week contract. :twisted:
They obviously read Rooneys manual on how to blackmail his employers for more money! :twisted:
I've read Rooney's manual. It says; "Get carer to demand more money. And chips." :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Costa. I honestly thought he had achieved the pinnacle of cuntdom with the cheating, diving, sly coward punching and elbowing. But fuck me if the dirty chavy little prick didn't hit a whole new summit of cúntdom with this China shit. :censored:

Epitomises everything I hate about the modern footballer. :roll: :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These utter filthbags - I hope they get theirs in the nick:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-38677886

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:These utter filthbags - I hope they get theirs in the nick:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-38677886
Jesus Christ that is utterly heartbreaking. That poor little mite never had a chance. :(

Those two scumbags should get a death sentence for that. Absolute subhuman filth. :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38685157

We were taught by Nuns and Priests in our Junior School and they were all a bunch of nasty child hating sadistic c.unts. They would tell us Jesus loved us, then punch and kick, us, pull our hair, spit on us telling us we were going to hell etc Right Evil Bastardss may they rot in No Peace.

:cussing:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

OneBardGooner wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38685157

We were taught by Nuns and Priests in our Junior School and they were all a bunch of nasty child hating sadistic c.unts. They would tell us Jesus loved us, then punch and kick, us, pull our hair, spit on us telling us we were going to hell etc Right Evil Bastardss may they rot in No Peace.

Yeah the nuns tried to beat the crap out of my missus, she was mentally tough though, always picked on the pretty ones..
I had the Christian Brothers DLS who had a terrible reputation, but to be fair except for the occasional punishment they were OK, nuns are fucking scary though especially when they shave more than twice a day....

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Allgunsblazin wrote:

Yeah the nuns tried to beat the crap out of my missus, she was mentally tough though, always picked on the pretty ones..
I had the Christian Brothers DLS who had a terrible reputation, but to be fair except for the occasional punishment they were OK, nuns are fucking scary though especially when they shave more than twice a day....

Don't forget that the Bible explicitly states, "spare the rod, spoil the child" and says that disobedient child should be killed. Those lovely Christian nuns and priests are just doing God's work.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

Don't forget that the Bible explicitly states, "spare the rod, spoil the child" and says that disobedient child should be killed. Those lovely Christian nuns and priests are just doing God's work.
:tumbleweed:

HipsterJoe, don't you have a beard to trim or a flat cap to buy? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:

:tumbleweed:

HipsterJoe, don't you have a beard to trim or a flat cap to buy? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink:

Holy Schmoli! I didn't know our Joe was royalty!!!!

Rugby Gooner

Re: The "Wenger is a useless c***" c*** Thread!!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The British Legal System!
It has just been reported by SSN that the courts have agreed to Roberto Fermino delaying his appearance on a Drink/Driving charge for 24 hours,so that it,"Doesn't interfere with his preparation," for tomorrows game against the Chavs. :banghead:
No wonder these :censored: think the world revolves around them. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Re: The "Wenger is a useless c***" c*** Thread!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

this man is a c.u.n.t