The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm
brian67 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm
why are the feminists labellling everyone who doesnt agree with a female dr who sexist? are there not more pressing issues in the world today?

I agree 100%.

They're making such a fuss when for instance some thieving bitch stole Peter Capaldi's Time Machine. :evil:
:coffeespit:

They will claim that they have merely re-appropriated it for the sisterhood. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This CUNTWHORESLAGBITCH:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rebec ... gDQ#imgrc=_

May she die a slow, slow, very, very slow Horrific and agonisingly painful death and may that fate fall upon anyone who allies themselves with or to her including her family and all those who befriend her.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm
brian67 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm
why are the feminists labellling everyone who doesnt agree with a female dr who sexist? are there not more pressing issues in the world today?

I agree 100%.

They're making such a fuss when for instance some thieving bitch stole Peter Capaldi's Time Machine. :evil:
:lol: :lol:

Both my wife and teenaged daughter are intelligent pragmatic feminists and they both think it is PC tokenism horseshit that they have gone with a female Dr Who. As my daughter said; "What will the next Dr Who be? A black wheelchair-bound transvestite?". :lol:

I replied that I had no idea Spuddy was in for that role... :rubchin:

:barscarf: :wink:
:coffeespit:

brian67

Post by brian67 »

haha, brilliant!

Sean

Post by Sean »

7775. The Brexit thread.

Can it not just be fucking nuked and never spoken of again? :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sean wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:47 pm
7775. The Brexit thread.

Can it not just be fucking nuked and never spoken of again? :box:
Amen. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Stan 'Wiggy' Kroenke.

Leaving aside the many, many reasons to hate him that have previously been mentioned; he's launched a TV channel dedicated to killing animals. It includes the killing of a lion and an elephant.

The Krunt has out-krunted himself, and anyone who pays to watch said shit is a krunt, let alone the morons who love to show how brave and talented they are by killing an animal with a heavy calibre, automatic assault rifle. Who else could manage such a feat? Oh, that's right, just about everybody!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 pm
Stan 'Wiggy' Kroenke.

Leaving aside the many, many reasons to hate him that have previously been mentioned; he's launched a TV channel dedicated to killing animals. It includes the killing of a lion and an elephant.

The Krunt has out-krunted himself, and anyone who pays to watch said shit is a krunt, let alone the morons who love to show how brave and talented they are by killing an animal with a heavy calibre, automatic assault rifle. Who else could manage such a feat? Oh, that's right, just about everybody!!
What a fucking moron Wiggy is. :roll: :censored: My dad was a shooter and taught me to shoot. He hunted wild boar in Australia but the one rule he lived by was you never kill an animal for sport, only if you need to eat it. When my mom pointed out he didn't "need" to eat wild boar he stopped hunting and only shot targets. He actually became very anti-hunting-for-sport after that. Personally I've never shot an animal though I am licensed to do so. Hunting is for cúnts. :censored:

Would also add that people that like to watch other people shoot animals are arseholes. :x

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Stan 'Wiggy' Kroenke.

I saw this too,what an absolute c.unt he is. :twisted:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Members of "our" royal family.
The hypocritical wankers are over in Belgium "paying tribute" to those who gave their lives at Passchendaele etc.
It was because the inter-related inbred royal families of Europe decided to play out a family feud using their respective working classes, that millions of them were killed or injured.
For fuck sake, our lot only changed their name to Windsor in case people started to wonder why we were fighting the Germans at the behest of a load of them living in Buck House,and lording it over them. :banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Stan 'Wiggy' Kroenke.

What a fucking moron Wiggy is. :roll: :censored: My dad was a shooter and taught me to shoot. He hunted wild boar in Australia but the one rule he lived by was you never kill an animal for sport, only if you need to eat it. When my mom pointed out he didn't "need" to eat wild boar he stopped hunting and only shot targets. He actually became very anti-hunting-for-sport after that. Personally I've never shot an animal though I am licensed to do so. Hunting is for cúnts. :censored:

Would also add that people that like to watch other people shoot animals are arseholes. :x
It would be hypocritical of me to condemn hunting as I eat venison and game but I do disagree with trophy hunting especially endangered species.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

NickF wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Stan 'Wiggy' Kroenke.

It would be hypocritical of me to condemn hunting as I eat venison and game but I do disagree with trophy hunting especially endangered species.
I don't have a problem with hunting to eat. Hunting wild boar is very popular where I live and I'll happily tuck into a steak when offered. Unfortunately, some of my 'friends' also enjoy blasting thousands of migrating birds to death for 'fun', which I really don't get. Bloke with pump-action shotgun versus chaffinch????

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 pm
The hypocritical wankers are over in Belgium "paying tribute" to those who gave their lives at Passchendaele etc.
It was because the inter-related inbred royal families of Europe decided to play out a family feud using their respective working classes, that millions of them were killed or injured.
For fuck sake, our lot only changed their name to Windsor in case people started to wonder why we were fighting the Germans at the behest of a load of them living in Buck House,and lording it over them. :banghead:
I completely agree.
It makes me despair that they are still popular with so many Brits, who clearly know very little history.
To have a royal family in a modern democracy is ridiculous.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:05 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 pm
I completely agree.
It makes me despair that they are still popular with so many Brits, who clearly know very little history.
To have a royal family in a modern democracy is ridiculous.
Agreed 100% with you both. The very concept of royalty is disgusting. :censored:

Sean

Post by Sean »

7785. YouTube - Or more accurately, Google :censored:

The fucking wankers are changing the YouTube design again, which also conveniently breaks the browser add-ons to still use Flash Player to watch videos. Now I've had my issues with Flash Player, but the HTML5 Player is even worse - It lags like hell on Firefox and works my CPU too hard, even at 360p (forget about 720p). It's bad enough that Firefox has abandoned Vista and also makes it's own good add-ons obsolete in new versions...

7786. The BBC's over-exposure of women's football.

WE DON'T CARE :banghead: