The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Gazidis Cúnt Thread!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Gazidis IS a C.U.N.T.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It's official Maureen is a Sh i t CUN.T

Go to 4 minutes in

phpBB [video]
:lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

arseofacrow wrote:Danny Mills

What a huge big slice of nauseating :censored: .

Should've remembered to close your legs Mills :barscarf: :barscarf: :censored: !
I have the misfortune to hear that cúnt on the 5 live's Football Daily podcasts I regularly listen to.

How can such a no-mark cúnt come across so fucking arrogant and not be put in his place by better ex-pros. Then again, these are the wankers who allow Robbie Cúnting Savage to be one of their mouthpieces. Fuck sake, BBC. It just goes to show what a joke that FA Commission was as well, to invite a cúnt like Mills on board.

On a slightly different note, I am pissed off that the BBC's RSS feed for podcasts no longer link directly to the audio file; now they link to the programme's webpage. Tossers.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666: Cúnts in their twenties that wear flat caps to football matches. Die screaming you utter cúnts. :twisted:

666.1: Cúnts that facetime their poxy bird for 47 minutes at a football match. I hope she fucks your brother Giggity Giggs-style. :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:666: Cúnts in their twenties that wear flat caps to football matches. Die screaming you utter cúnts. :twisted:

666.1: Cúnts that facetime their poxy bird for 47 minutes at a football match. I hope she fucks your brother Giggity Giggs-style. :twisted:

Oi! Whaaa wuzz zaaat you sed!?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The Police.
Phoned them this morning as my,(and 2 neighbours sheds),were broken into overnight.
The first question they asked was,not,"What was taken?", not,"What damage was done?",but,"What ethnicity would you describe yourself as?" :shock: :banghead:
What a load of P.C. BOLLOCKS!!! :banghead: :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:The Police.
Phoned them this morning as my,(and 2 neighbours sheds),were broken into overnight.
The first question they asked was,not,"What was taken?", not,"What damage was done?",but,"What ethnicity would you describe yourself as?" :shock: :banghead:
What a load of P.C. BOLLOCKS!!! :banghead: :twisted:

Yes, it's the silly (Crimbo) season again - They break in hoping to steal Hedge trimmers, lawn mowers etc to sell on for crimbo money...Had it happen to me & my ex some years ago...I was tempted to leave the garden shed door open and paint the handles of the garden tools etc with Strychnine - Have THAT you thieving fuckers. :box: :barscarf:

gp543

Post by gp543 »

1. Whoever in the club thought this "Captain Arsenal" nonsense was a good idea.
2. The thundernonce/divorcee who dresses up in that costume and goes out in public, much less to a stadium full of tens of thousands of people.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The hypocritical supporters of two football clubs who have sung vile songs about an air disaster for years..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Oirish radio. Anyone on Oirish radio, or who has ever been on Oirish radio, or ever will be on Oirish radio.

Die you fucking vapid talentless cúnts. :twisted: :cussing: :hammer: :heads:

I just spent about 10 minutes in a colleague's open plan office and they had the fucking radio on. There were two complete cuntwounds on said radio called Nicky Byrne and Jenny Greene who basically put plastic toys in their mouths and then had to say something. The other cuntwad then had to guess what the first cuntwad was saying. :oops: :roll:

Now, according to the bimbo sitting beside the radio, Nicky Byrne was apparently in some shit Oirish boyband (Cuntzone or Cocklife or something) so he deserves to fucking die just for that, and Jenny Greene is apparently "famous" in Oireland because she married her girlfriend. :roll: :oops:

Then I got thinking about it... these cúntheads "work" for RTE-2FM radio... RTE is subsidised by a compulsory TV licence we all have to pay... :x

This fucking country needs to be annihilated and we can just start again... :banghead: :twisted: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Never heard of Jenny Green DB10..but paying a licence fee to support a commercial broadcaster is morally wrong and also corrupt...
Every fucking programme on RTE is sponsored, every fucking prize they give away is sponsored and every broadcast is punctuated by ad breaks.. Doesn't make sense...

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

What does the bimbo lookalike? Is she fit?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This C.U.N.T Needs to be Knuckle Punched in the throat and while he is gasping for air fed to rabid Hyena's.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/38191197

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So. She's rug muncher then.