The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
gp543

Re: The "Charlie Adam is a cúnt" Cúnt Thread!!

Post by gp543 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
gp543 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
gp543 wrote:Anyone directly abusing (particularly if it's racial abuse) 20-year old Alex Iwobi for having his shot blocked off the line last night. He did more in 15 minutes than Ox did in 75.
Who is racially abusing him? :shock:
Something's probably happening on twitter :roll:
He screenshotted posts of people telling him to "go back to Nigeria".
Fucking wánkers. :roll: :x
Simply unacceptable. Reported here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 75016.html

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gp543 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
gp543 wrote:Anyone directly abusing (particularly if it's racial abuse) 20-year old Alex Iwobi for having his shot blocked off the line last night. He did more in 15 minutes than Ox did in 75.
I find it utterly bewildering that people (if they can be called that) can even think like that, never mind act on those thoughts....they're just moronic
brainless scum - it should be relatively easy for the club to find out who they are and IF they are Arsenal Fans who attend games Ban them for life.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
gp543 wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I find it utterly bewildering that people (if they can be called that) can even think like that, never mind act on those thoughts....they're just moronic
brainless scum - it should be relatively easy for the club to find out who they are and IF they are Arsenal Fans who attend games Ban them for life.
Agreed, and if they are fans who don't go - bloody make them pay to sit through the boring tiresome shit that is deemed "beautiful football" they will soon regret their actions.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AND be tied to a chair and made to listen to ALL of wenger's pre and post-match interviews.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

AND be tied to a chair and made to listen to ALL of wenger's pre and post-match interviews.
A step too far Bard, you sadistic bastard :shock:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Pandora "jewellery" shops full of shit, poncing about wrapping up shit cubic zirconia making people queue outside while the staff arse about wrapping said shit up. Then after queueing they say haven't got it in stock order online and wait almost a week for said crap. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

For 20 plus years I worked in Dublin city centre, in that time I looked at homeless people with anything ranging from indifference to contempt..I'm not proud if that now. I saw them as parasites, young healthy men (mostly) who wanted hand outs and sympathy.. I realise now it wasn't always a correct view of these people. But I wasn't alone in thinking this way, most people would avoid the homeless like they would avoid lepers. No eye contact, no conversation just a muffled "No" to the request for "money for a hostel, or a hot drink"..It felt ok to refuse them because you were certain the money was for alcohol or drugs.
Now in Dublin it is trendy to support the homeless, it is trendy to "virtually check into the impromptu homeless shelter" set up in the city centre.. It is trendy to condemn authorities for not doing enough, it isn't trendy to remember all the times we avoided them or refused their begging.
This is Ireland in a nutshell, jump on a cause or a bandwagon, be seen to "do our bit". Wonder if the challenge went out there to privately invite a homeless person into your home and family for Christmas how many would "do their bit"
No Facebook posts making oneself feel good, just good Christmas kindness that you cannot share on Social media, a meal, a bed, a bath. and gift for a stranger..I wouldn't do it and I m sure not many would...easier to take moral high ground on Facebook..

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

So much truth there!

I cannot stand it when people only do these things in order to put it on social media and make themselves look good. They're doing it for the wrong reasons.
I have worked in Central London until recently and the homeless situation there is getting worse. There are many different types of homeless person though and working out who is stood in front of you isn't that easy. The human inside you wants to help but there is also an aspect of "I'll help you when you help yourself" on occasions.
I go from one extreme to another when I meet hoemeless people. With some I'll make an instant judgement and decide to ignore them and others I'll stop and have a chat and sometimes even buy them some lunch or a hot drink. I know its wrong to ignore anyone but I think its down to the way that some people approach you.

One thing I am certain about though, and I know this is contraversial, is that foreign nationals that have come to the UK and are homeless would probably be better off going back home.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:For 20 plus years I worked in Dublin city centre, in that time I looked at homeless people with anything ranging from indifference to contempt..I'm not proud if that now. I saw them as parasites, young healthy men (mostly) who wanted hand outs and sympathy.. I realise now it wasn't always a correct view of these people. But I wasn't alone in thinking this way, most people would avoid the homeless like they would avoid lepers. No eye contact, no conversation just a muffled "No" to the request for "money for a hostel, or a hot drink"..It felt ok to refuse them because you were certain the money was for alcohol or drugs.
Now in Dublin it is trendy to support the homeless, it is trendy to "virtually check into the impromptu homeless shelter" set up in the city centre.. It is trendy to condemn authorities for not doing enough, it isn't trendy to remember all the times we avoided them or refused their begging.
This is Ireland in a nutshell, jump on a cause or a bandwagon, be seen to "do our bit". Wonder if the challenge went out there to privately invite a homeless person into your home and family for Christmas how many would "do their bit"
No Facebook posts making oneself feel good, just good Christmas kindness that you cannot share on Social media, a meal, a bed, a bath. and gift for a stranger..I wouldn't do it and I m sure not many would...easier to take moral high ground on Facebook..
Yeah, nothing as transparently bandwagon jumping as the Oirish... :roll:

When my mate Joe was dying with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) it coincided with the ice bucket challenge on social media and every cúnt that knew him was doing it. Fair enough, they knew him. Then a whole heap of people that lived near us but that didn't know him were jumping on it and dedicating their ice bucket challenge to Joe with mawkish maudlin video statements like "this is for you Joe". :roll: :censored:

And you know what? Joe told me it offended him. And that broke my fucking heart. Joe hated the whole "feel sorry for Joe" mini-industry that developed around his dying and pending death. So I refused to do it and ended up in a heated "discussion" with one of our mutual friends who I now view as no more than a bandwagon jumping cúnt tbh.

ALS is a fucking appalling disease. I watched my dad die from cancer and I watched Joe die from ALS and tbh I'd take cancer every fucking day. To watch a healthy active life-loving guy like Joe lose control of his body steadily over an 18 month period was shocking and still fucking depresses me. To watch him "degrade" in front of our eyes was horrific. I'll say one thing though, he died a man. Never complained, never whined. He was a brave guy.

Sorry, that was more fucking depressing than I intended... :|

Sean

Post by Sean »

Sorry for your loss, DB :(

I don't think there's any excuse for someone to be sleeping on streets in this day and age. Yes, the council housing is being strangled to death and every new block of flats is being built for the rich, but there still are shelters, hostels and charities to help the homeless (however long they last). I imagine the homeless would take priority, although I hear they'd send them anywhere in the UK. I'd certainly agree that buying them food and drink, as opposed to giving them money, is the safe thing to do.

I can't afford to give them a penny. I'm living on Universal Credit at £73 a week and paying the bastard bedroom tax out of that. I'm budgeted down to my last penny and still denting my savings. It's not a life. I'm waiting to hear back about a job that will last four fucking weeks. As shit as it is, I'd never put myself at risk of being homeless. It's tough out there.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Sean wrote:Sorry for your loss, DB :(

I don't think there's any excuse for someone to be sleeping on streets in this day and age. Yes, the council housing is being strangled to death and every new block of flats is being built for the rich, but there still are shelters, hostels and charities to help the homeless (however long they last). I imagine the homeless would take priority, although I hear they'd send them anywhere in the UK. I'd certainly agree that buying them food and drink, as opposed to giving them money, is the safe thing to do.

I can't afford to give them a penny. I'm living on Universal Credit at £73 a week and paying the bastard bedroom tax out of that. I'm budgeted down to my last penny and still denting my savings. It's not a life. I'm waiting to hear back about a job that will last four fucking weeks. As shit as it is, I'd never put myself at risk of being homeless. It's tough out there.
Good luck mate. With everything.

Sean

Post by Sean »

arseofacrow wrote:Good luck mate. With everything.
Thank you, mate. Merry Christmas :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Media,mainly Daily Mirror for their hypocritical take on Roberto Frimino's drink driving charge.. Their match report from the Stoke game was full of puns and quips about Frimino's indiscretion, yet they savaged Rooney (can't believe I am standing up for that c##t) for drinking in a hotel.
Who old enough can forget the savage job done in TA at Christmas 1990?
I suppose being a Liverpool player exempts you from any criticism in the media for fear it will start a "justice" campaign..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:Media,mainly Daily Mirror for their hypocritical take on Roberto Frimino's drink driving charge.. Their match report from the Stoke game was full of puns and quips about Frimino's indiscretion, yet they savaged Rooney (can't believe I am standing up for that c##t) for drinking in a hotel.
I suppose being a Liverpool player exempts you from any criticism in the media for fear it will start a "justice" campaign..
I did hear scouse fans were blaming the barmaid.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Media,mainly Daily Mirror for their hypocritical take on Roberto Frimino's drink driving charge.. Their match report from the Stoke game was full of puns and quips about Frimino's indiscretion, yet they savaged Rooney (can't believe I am standing up for that c##t) for drinking in a hotel.
I did hear scouse fans were blaming the barmaid.
Apparently the barmaid had a cockney accent..