The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Charlie Adam is a cúnt" Cúnt Thread!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Media,mainly Daily Mirror for their hypocritical take on Roberto Frimino's drink driving charge.. Their match report from the Stoke game was full of puns and quips about Frimino's indiscretion, yet they savaged Rooney (can't believe I am standing up for that c##t) for drinking in a hotel.
Who old enough can forget the savage job done in TA at Christmas 1990?
I suppose being a Liverpool player exempts you from any criticism in the media for fear it will start a "justice" campaign..
I did hear scouse fans were blaming the barmaid.
Apparently the barmaid had a cockney accent..
Well almost - she was from Essex she was manure fan...

holloway_gooner

Post by holloway_gooner »

They are the kings of rose-tinted spectacles

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dear Mods,

Please can we amend the title of this thread to something like:

Wenger the Useless C.U.N.T Thread

Coz he is.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:Dear Mods,

Coz he is.
Seconded

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:Dear Mods,

Coz he is.
Seconded
Motion carried. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Re: The "Wenger is a useless cúnt" Cúnt Thread!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: :barscarf: :dance: :dancingbanana: :cheekkiss:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. These 4 fucking subhuman pieces of urban scum that abducted and tortured a mentally handicapped man. I hope they die in agony. Ebola AIDS and cancer would be too good for them. :evil: :censored:

Thankfully they were so fucking moronic they filmed themselves doing it and streamed it live on Facebook and thusly have fucked themselves.

I have a younger brother with learning difficulties and if any motherfucker did that to him I fucking promise you their death would not be quick. :evil:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:666. These 4 fucking subhuman pieces of urban scum that abducted and tortured a mentally handicapped man. I hope they die in agony. Ebola AIDS and cancer would be too good for them. :evil: :censored:

Thankfully they were so fucking moronic they filmed themselves doing it and streamed it live on Facebook and thusly have fucked themselves.

I have a younger brother with learning difficulties and if any motherfucker did that to him I fucking promise you their death would not be quick. :evil:
Hardly anything on the British media about this,probably because it doesn't fit the PC agenda.
The same is true of the New Years Eve sexual attacks on women in Innsbruk,Austria. :evil: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:666. These 4 fucking subhuman pieces of urban scum that abducted and tortured a mentally handicapped man. I hope they die in agony. Ebola AIDS and cancer would be too good for them. :evil: :censored:

Hardly anything on the British media about this,probably because it doesn't fit the PC agenda.
The same is true of the New Years Eve sexual attacks on women in Innsbruk,Austria. :evil: :banghead:
Yep. If that had been 4 white scumbags did that to a disabled black guy the fucking media would have been all over it. :roll:

Similarly in my own lovely city of Dublin a full scale pitched battle was fought on St Stephens Day (Boxing Day to you racist Pagans :wink: ) in one of the busiest shopping precincts by approx 250 mostly black African-Irish teens but has been mostly brushed under the carpet by the PC mainstream media here;

http://theliberal.ie/political-correctn ... phens-day/

A colleague of mine witnessed this riot and she said they were like wild animals, punching and spitting on old people and children. These particular vermin are well known in central Dublin and cause fucking havoc most weekends when they arrive in from the Tallaght and Blanchardstown suburbs. I don't care what colour someone is, if they are a cúnt then they are a cúnt. :banghead: :twisted:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Welcome to Chicago.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Yep. If that had been 4 white scumbags did that to a disabled black guy the fucking media would have been all over it. :roll:

Similarly in my own lovely city of Dublin a full scale pitched battle was fought on St Stephens Day (Boxing Day to you racist Pagans :wink: ) in one of the busiest shopping precincts by approx 250 mostly black African-Irish teens but has been mostly brushed under the carpet by the PC mainstream media here;

A colleague of mine witnessed this riot and she said they were like wild animals, punching and spitting on old people and children. These particular vermin are well known in central Dublin and cause fucking havoc most weekends when they arrive in from the Tallaght and Blanchardstown suburbs. I don't care what colour someone is, if they are a cúnt then they are a cúnt. :banghead: :twisted:
My daughter works in the Henry St area of Dublin, said large gangs of youths are very common in that area...Not your typical inner city gangs that we are used to..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Damn stright.

Jesus H... I thought it was bad in my neck of the woods....

Anything to do with racially motivated crimes or 'incidents' (that's the term we've been asked to adopt) are being 'pressed down' as the government fear it will add to the racial/racist tensions and so more 'incidents' surrounding Brexit, when as we know large numbers of ill-informed and some un-educated people (Not All btw) voted Out based on the fears, rumours and mis-information regarding immigration, stirred up by the media and certain political parties. eg: UKIP

I work for my local authority and all kinds of purely racially motivated threats/crimes/assaults have increased - I work with a Polish colleague - she has lived and worked in the UK for 12 years and a nicer, friendly more hard working person you will be hard put to find - She still has a slight accent - But these 3 scumbags heard her talking to her little girl and they spat on them both - shouting 'ggt out of our country you ******* **** - it really traumatised her 6yr old daughter as well as my colleague. :evil: :evil: :evil: - when we (in the office) heard of it - not from her btw - we were so angry. It really made me realise I could happily watch those 3 scumbags die and not give a toss.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Damn stright.

Anything to do with racially motivated crimes or 'incidents' (that's the term we've been asked to adopt) are being 'pressed down' as the government fear it will add to the racial/racist tensions and so more 'incidents' surrounding Brexit, when as we know large numbers of ill-informed and some un-educated people (Not All btw) voted Out based on the fears, rumours and mis-information regarding immigration, stirred up by the media and certain political parties. eg: UKIP

I work for my local authority and all kinds of purely racially motivated threats/crimes/assaults have increased - I work with a Polish colleague - she has lived and worked in the UK for 12 years and a nicer, friendly more hard working person you will be hard put to find - She still has a slight accent - But these 3 scumbags heard her talking to her little girl and they spat on them both - shouting 'ggt out of our country you ******* **** - it really traumatised her 6yr old daughter as well as my colleague. :evil: :evil: :evil: - when we (in the office) heard of it - not from her btw - we were so angry. It really made me realise I could happily watch those 3 scumbags die and not give a toss.
Ok One Bard,let's talk about "Local Authorites."
There is currently a Housing Officer vacancy at Rugby Borough Council,(the deadline for applications is 8/1/17.
A mate of mine who has experience working for Housing Associations was thinking about applying.
However,somebody that he knows,(and respects),who has some sort of connection with the housing department at R.B.C.,has told him not to bother applying as his application will be "sifted out" at the first stage as they want an "Eastern European" as the population from that sector is "So big." The council already employ a good percentage of people from that ethnic origin as well as others.
They are apparently therefore not going to consider any applications from English origins,(especially white male).
Is that racist?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The B.B.C., trying to crawl up Levys arse with the constant banging on about their new stadium,(even showing the corporate computer generated "fly through" at half time.
It's just a cribbed copy of the bowl wrapped in bacofoil,they are like the snidey kid at school nicking peoples work.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

Damn stright.

Ok One Bard,let's talk about "Local Authorites."
There is currently a Housing Officer vacancy at Rugby Borough Council,(the deadline for applications is 8/1/17.
A mate of mine who has experience working for Housing Associations was thinking about applying.
However,somebody that he knows,(and respects),who has some sort of connection with the housing department at R.B.C.,has told him not to bother applying as his application will be "sifted out" at the first stage as they want an "Eastern European" as the population from that sector is "So big." The council already employ a good percentage of people from that ethnic origin as well as others.
They are apparently therefore not going to consider any applications from English origins,(especially white male).
Is that racist?
I have heard it referred to as positive discrimination, when a person gets something, say a job/promotion because of their ethnicity/skin colour rather than their abilities.

I have experienced something similar but could never prove it in a month of Mondays.

I totally get where you are coming from - it has gotten to the point where it is all about percentages and numbers - they (Authorities/Departments) HAVE TO be seen to have a fair representational % across the board that (supposedly) reflects the diversity and breadth of the community.

I went for a job I had been doing on secondment for 6 months - putting in the extra hours and all the usual stuff to ensure I did the job very well and improved on the previous job holder - being pro-active blaah de fuckin' blaah.

Of course I still had to apply for the post which was fine and proper; by law they are required to interview at least 3 people.

I had an excellent interview - but someone who had never done the job before got it - needless to say that person was of an ethnicity thought of as being under-represented. I cannot Prove it...but everyone knew and just to add insult to the injury I then had to show that person the ropes.

I am not too good at Office Politics - Mainly because I don't waste my time getting involved in all the rumours, tittle tattle and gossip.... But I pay attention to it/them now - I don't add to it, but I sure as hell make sure I know what's what and who's doing/saying what.

:?