The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Parched camel :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:17 pm
666. All the actors and actresses jumping on the Rapey Weinstein bandwagon with their professionally polished "condemning statements" put together by teams of lawyers and PR scum. Fuckers pretending they had no idea or only heard "vague rumours" when the stories about the gropey old bastard have been well known and established in Hollywood for years. It's been the biggest "open secret" in that industry for decades ffs. :roll:

Read this toe-curling PC speak load of shit from shit "actor" (and ginger daywalker :tickedoff: ) Benedict Cumberbatch:

"We need to collectively stand up and support victims of abuse such as the brave and inspiring women who have spoken out against him and say we hear you and believe you. That way others may be emboldened by our support to come forward and speak."

And this refreshingly honest statement from 82-year-old British actress Judi Dench:

"Whilst there is no doubt that Harvey Weinstein has helped and championed my film career for the past 20 years, I was completely unaware of these offences and can confirm that he never attempted to get near my Parched Camel. Unfortunately my dried up old Cooter is like a catcher's mitt in a desert. It's fucking decades since I've had a Slick Toby." :shock:

:D :wink:

:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: Quality DB fuckin' QUAL - ITT EEEE! :high5:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Mesut Ozil (again)

Having decided that 250k pw was nowhere near enough, and refusing to sign a new contract for less than 350k pw, his agent touted him round every club he could think of.
Now that he's discovered that no other club is willing to pay that (even though they wouldn't have to pay a transfer fee!), his agent has stated publicly that, "talks on his new contract with the club are progressing well".

CRUNT!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 am
Mesut Ozil (again)

Having decided that 250k pw was nowhere near enough, and refusing to sign a new contract for less than 350k pw, his agent touted him round every club he could think of.
Now that he's discovered that no other club is willing to pay that (even though they wouldn't have to pay a transfer fee!), his agent has stated publicly that, "talks on his new contract with the club are progressing well".

CRUNT!!
Football agent and modern player in quick ass saving turn around shock! :shock:

Next you'll be telling us modern footballers are mercenaries! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Please please let it be true that this hipster attention-seeking stupid fucking cúnt finally got her comeuppance;

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2017/1011 ... mic-state/

:barscarf: :barscarf: :box: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:31 am
Please please let it be true that this hipster attention-seeking stupid fucking cúnt finally got her comeuppance;

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2017/1011 ... mic-state/

:barscarf: :barscarf: :box: :censored:
Damn straight the fuckingWHORE! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Two idiots who were rescued from the County Louth coast while KiteSurfing during Hurricane Opheila are now considering a complaint against the Gardai(Police)and Emergency services..for stopping their fun...It was a red alert,our first since 1961 apparently..They should be charged with reckless endangerment.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:35 am
Two idiots who were rescued from the County Louth coast while KiteSurfing during Hurricane Opheila are now considering a complaint against the Gardai(Police)and Emergency services..for stopping their fun...It was a red alert,our first since 1961 apparently..They should be charged with reckless endangerment.
You can just fucking picture them can't you - hipster cúnts with beards. They should get fucking fined and pay the costs of the rescuers. Prize fucking pricks the two of them. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Fat fucking cúnt Spam AllThe Pies. :twisted: :censored:

How refreshing it was to see former Ingurland manager Big Fat Fucking Sam on Goals on Sunday with the pair of matey cúnts that present that shitfest of a show. Also, how original and refreshing to see good old matey "Big Sam" (to give him his full GOS/media love-in title) just hold his hands up and say "yep, I was totally in the wrong, I tried to use the storied manager's job of one of football's great countries to further my own greedy sleazy hunger for money, and yep indeed I deserved to get sacked and can blame no one but myself for being an odious fat greedy toe rag".

Oh, hang on... no, no that is not what he said. :rubchin:

In fact he said the exact opposite of that and not only does he now accept no blame, but he actually thinks he should still be in the job the fucking deluded prize cúnt that he is. :censored: :censored: :censored:

666.1. The pair of matey prize cúnts that present GOS Chris "LOOK AT ME PLEASE DADDY!!!" Kamara and Ben "I like to act hard playing Sunday league football me" Sheppard - this pair of absolute utter cuntmouths let Fat Fuck Sam away with his cunty statements blaming everyone except himself for getting caught offering to sell information to break FA/FIFA rules. The show was a total cuntfest. :censored: :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:39 pm
666. Fat fucking cúnt Spam AllThe Pies. :twisted: :censored:

How refreshing it was to see former Ingurland manager Big Fat Fucking Sam on Goals on Sunday with the pair of matey cúnts that present that shitfest of a show. Also, how original and refreshing to see good old matey "Big Sam" (to give him his full GOS/media love-in title) just hold his hands up and say "yep, I was totally in the wrong, I tried to use the storied manager's job of one of football's great countries to further my own greedy sleazy hunger for money, and yep indeed I deserved to get sacked and can blame no one but myself for being an odious fat greedy toe rag".

Oh, hang on... no, no that is not what he said. :rubchin:

In fact he said the exact opposite of that and not only does he now accept no blame, but he actually thinks he should still be in the job the fucking deluded prize cúnt that he is. :censored: :censored: :censored:

666.1. The pair of matey prize cúnts that present GOS Chris "LOOK AT ME PLEASE DADDY!!!" Kamara and Ben "I like to act hard playing Sunday league football me" Sheppard - this pair of absolute utter cuntmouths let Fat Fuck Sam away with his cunty statements blaming everyone except himself for getting caught offering to sell information to break FA/FIFA rules. The show was a total cuntfest. :censored: :censored:
Big Sam has expressed an interest in the USA manager's position...

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The total c.unt of an excuse for a man in Yemen,who,on their wedding night killed his bride by inflicting internal injuries on her whilst consummating their "marriage." He is 40,she WAS 8 years old.Google it via the Daily Mail website. :twisted:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Rihad Mahrez,wearing a short sleeve shirt and GLOVES,on a mild afternoon in the Midlands,c.unt.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:29 pm
Rihad Mahrez,wearing a short sleeve shirt and GLOVES,on a mild afternoon in the Midlands,c.unt.

If I ever turned up to play football wearing gloves, one of my team mates or my coach would punch me in the face. And they would be fucking right to do so too. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:43 pm
Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:29 pm

If I ever turned up to play football wearing gloves, one of my team mates or my coach would punch me in the face. And they would be fucking right to do so too. 8)
Jeeezusss mate that's a bit below the belt isn't it!? :lol: :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

All of those megarich fuckers who could easily afford to pay their share of tax and still spend their lives swanning round Barbados and Monte Carlo, but who choose to enter any convoluted scheme they can to keep from paying up.

Top fucker is Bono, who's forever telling us to put our hand in our pocket to help the poor and telling the Irish govt to spend more on aid, but who squirrels his millions away in a maltese scheme to invest in Lithuainian shopping centres. "Every time I click my fingers another thousand drops into my bank account." Cúnt.