The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm
Oierland 's bid to host the rugby world cup included a map of proposed venues , one in Galway with an international airport nearby. In fact what is nearby is a closed or partially closed regional airport.
Whole bid based on clichés and inadequate stadiums..Now I hate rugby with a passion but this circus is akin to the pleas to be the 33rd team in the 2010 football world cup..

Please don't diss this.
It's DB10's dream to see a month long, international rugby tournament take over his city. He's breaking out his Judy Garland LPs and DVD of Sex in the City 2 as we speak.
:censored: :banghead: :box:

:D :wink:
Please, please let there be a RWC in Ireland. Just for the shits and giggles and to wind up DB
:lol:

Haha thank you Welsh Closet Gays for hijacking the Oirish bid and letting France's homosexuals have their day in the sun! :barscarf: :lol:

:wink: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 am
storrmin571 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:17 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm
Oierland 's bid to host the rugby world cup included a map of proposed venues , one in Galway with an international airport nearby. In fact what is nearby is a closed or partially closed regional airport.
Whole bid based on clichés and inadequate stadiums..Now I hate rugby with a passion but this circus is akin to the pleas to be the 33rd team in the 2010 football world cup..

Please don't diss this.
It's DB10's dream to see a month long, international rugby tournament take over his city. He's breaking out his Judy Garland LPs and DVD of Sex in the City 2 as we speak.
:censored: :banghead: :box:

:D :wink:
Please, please let there be a RWC in Ireland. Just for the shits and giggles and to wind up DB
:lol:

Haha thank you Welsh Closet Gays for hijacking the Oirish bid and letting France's homosexuals have their day in the sun! :barscarf: :lol:

:wink: :wink:
:coffeespit:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

WRU are now going on the list. Bunch of arses. Double bubble rugby away trip and a chance to wind up a vertically challenged person. No they have to go and fuck it up.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 pm
WRU are now going on the list. Bunch of arses. Double bubble rugby away trip and a chance to wind up a vertically challenged person. No they have to go and fuck it up.
How would they be winding you up, mate? I thought you were a Welsh fan of the closet homo game? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking hell. What the fuck is wrong with these sick depraved evil little cúnts. :twisted: :censored:

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/e ... 31426.html

I hope they get beaten and raped every single day in prison.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Rebekah Vardy, who having posted pictures of her (looking fab-u-lous- of course) with her baby, and announcing to the world that she has framed the umbilical chord as a memento (I was eating breakfast as well!) has now dumped nine-month old little fucker in a broom cupboard (I'm surmising that bit) to head to the Australian jungle for this year's "Look at me, I'm a publicity-seeking, nonentity, Get my tits out in the shower".

That maternal bond must be so strong.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 am
Rebekah Vardy, who having posted pictures of her (looking fab-u-lous- of course) with her baby, and announcing to the world that she has framed the umbilical chord as a memento (I was eating breakfast as well!) has now dumped nine-month old little fucker in a broom cupboard (I'm surmising that bit) to head to the Australian jungle for this year's "Look at me, I'm a publicity-seeking, nonentity, Get my tits out in the shower".

hmmmm.... :rubchin: Rat-faced ugly, but rich, footballer marries braindead vacuous attention-seeking bimbo shocker! :shock:

And the stupid cúnt cannot spell her own name. :banghead: :lol:

TBH from the pictures I've seen of her she looks a bit like a bloke in drag above the neck, but have to admit you'd bang the living shit out of that body. :wink:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am
GranadaJoe wrote:

hmmmm.... :rubchin: Rat-faced ugly, but rich, footballer marries braindead vacuous attention-seeking bimbo shocker! :shock:

TBH from the pictures I've seen of her she looks a bit like a bloke in drag above the neck, but have to admit you'd bang the living shit out of that body. :wink:

Many have.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:59 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am
GranadaJoe wrote:

Many have.
:lol: :lol:

I'd say she's spilled a few bags of chips in her time. In Dublin she'd be known as "Dirty Becky".

Or "Furburger". 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. This fucking utter deluded entitled cúnt. :x :censored: Typical of the vermin that mostly end up in legal careers, this fucktard wants to blame everybody else for his "failure". Aaaww poor diddums, not smart enough to get the result he wanted... can't be his fault... :roll: :censored:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-42070712

:banghead: :box: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm
666. This fucking utter deluded entitled cúnt. :x :censored: Typical of the vermin that mostly end up in legal careers, this fucktard wants to blame everybody else for his "failure". Aaaww poor diddums, not smart enough to get the result he wanted... can't be his fault... :roll: :censored:

Aaah! Yes, but have you heard Oxford have launched a counter-suit against him...Because he ate all their fecking pies. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:58 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm

Aaah! Yes, but have you heard Oxford have launched a counter-suit against him...Because he ate all their fecking pies. :D
:lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The British Judiciary for its idiotic leniency and cnuts like this who use cultural differences to excuse their behaviour:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11 ... keeps-job/

I know we have a problem with insufficient Doctors but......... :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:33 pm
The British Judiciary for its idiotic leniency and cnuts like this who use cultural differences to excuse their behaviour:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11 ... keeps-job/

I know we have a problem with insufficient Doctors but......... :banghead:
Welcome to England mate.I worked in a place where a woman colleague was verbally abused by muslim guy,he told her to sort out what he wanted straight away,(he apparently wanted leave),or he would,"Kick her infidel ass."
She reported the incident,and it was witnessed by 3 or 4 other workers,but was told by HR that she should,"Let it go,as she had to take account of how women were treated in his culture." :shock: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Jon Venables,one of the c.unts who killed Jamie Bulger,back behind bars AGAIN for having indecent images of children on his computer. :twisted:
Equal c.unts are the fucking snowflake liberals who keep insisting that he deserves another chance,then another,then another,then another. :twisted: