The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 am
arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 am
Maybe they can rename the stand at Watford:

The Graham I did nothing while kids were being abused Taylor stand.

Fucking :censored:
Might be worth pointing out that these are still just accusations. :| Against a man that can no longer defend his name and reputation.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ston-villa
I'm not sure the responsibility is being put on Taylor's door ?
I thought he was first team manager - doubt he was directly in charge of the other guy but seems a convenient scapegoat to get others off the culpable liability hook.
They are saying that he "encouraged" one victim to drop his allegations. No proof of this, just accusations... and of course Taylor can't defend himself now... :|

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:29 am
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Might be worth pointing out that these are still just accusations. :| Against a man that can no longer defend his name and reputation.

I thought he was first team manager - doubt he was directly in charge of the other guy but seems a convenient scapegoat to get others off the culpable liability hook.
They are saying that he "encouraged" one victim to drop his allegations. No proof of this, just accusations... and of course Taylor can't defend himself now... :|

I think the focus is on Taylor because he is the most well-known.

Yes, he's culpable, but at that time everybody brushed it under the carpet, if it was ever mentioned at all.

There's examples of parents who told their own kids to drop it or risk damaging their career.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Yes, he's culpable, but at that time everybody brushed it under the carpet, if it was ever mentioned at all.

There's examples of parents who told their own kids to drop it or risk damaging their career.
Woah woah woah there chief. IF (again I repeat it's an accusation NOTHING proven) if he knew and did as he is accused then yes he is culpable, but there is zero proof of that beyond this accusation.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Woah woah woah there chief. IF (again I repeat it's an accusation NOTHING proven) if he knew and did as he is accused then yes he is culpable, but there is zero proof of that beyond this accusation.
If parents knew and said nothing they should be charged with child neglect in my book.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Harry "twitchy" Redknapp. Looks like he has been given his marching orders from Brum city. He really is useless :censored: :censored: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

David Chav motherfucker CheatingCUNT Luiz - May he have his legs SNAPPED in two by someone this season.. :box: :box: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:36 pm
David Chav motherfucker CheatingCUNT Luiz - May he have his legs SNAPPED in two by someone this season.. :box: :box: :box:
^^^THIS^^^

Oh! and...

Cop for that you CUN.T

Sideshow Bob

:banghead: :cussing: :box:
C.U.N.T.I.N.G NONCE

NickF

Post by NickF »

Company i work for has just decided to shift its IT to the cloud and get rid of all its IT staff. Most have been there 10+ years with myself 15 years.

Plus points, boss is an utter c*nt and it is the kick up the arsenal i need to get out my comfort zone. Second plus point is my mortgage is fully paid off as of a couple of months ago so i effectively have no debts.

Not sure whether to get another IT job or just do something completely different like open a brewery or a micro pub...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 am
Company i work for has just decided to shift its IT to the cloud and get rid of all its IT staff. Most have been there 10+ years with myself 15 years.

Plus points, boss is an utter c*nt and it is the kick up the arsenal i need to get out my comfort zone. Second plus point is my mortgage is fully paid off as of a couple of months ago so i effectively have no debts.

Not sure whether to get another IT job or just do something completely different like open a brewery or a micro pub...
Sorry (and happy!) to hear that Nick. With your mortgage sorted and (hopefully) a redundancy package and assuming if you have kids they are older now and flown the nest - then I'd say grab it by the balls mate and try something new. Micro brewery and/or pub sounds great! Look on it as an oportunity! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Liam Gallagher (or "Ian Brown Lite" as I call him). :roll: :x :twisted:

Because one just can't cúnt him often enough. 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Mesut Ozil.

It's bad enough when thick-as-pigshit teenage footballers post pictures of their six Rolexes or new Aston Martin, but when an underperforming adult treats us to a video of his mansion, cars, cinema room, 500 pairs of trainers etc, just in case we didn't know how rich he is or where our hard-earned ticket money ends up, it makes me want to punch him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm
Mesut Ozil.

It's bad enough when thick-as-pigshit teenage footballers post pictures of their six Rolexes or new Aston Martin, but when an underperforming adult treats us to a video of his mansion, cars, cinema room, 500 pairs of trainers etc, just in case we didn't know how rich he is or where our hard-earned ticket money ends up, it makes me want to punch him.
Say hello to the modern footballer. It's all about the money. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:04 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 pm
Mesut Ozil.

Say hello to the modern footballer. It's all about the money. :roll:
Say HELLO is more appropriate....sad thing is if a kid approaches them for an autograph they moan about their lack of privacy..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666; Deli ^^ Sandwich. One of the worst serial diving cheating cúnts in the game. An absolute disgrace. :censored: :twisted:

666.1; Goals on Sunday. "Look At Me Daddy" and his little playmate Ben totally ignored the dive even though it was shown in the highlights reel. And yet the same show did a full 10 minute "analysis" of Eduardo's dive against Celtic back in the day, and have also had Danny Pubber Mills on to rant about the "cheating serial diver" Pires.... :roll: :x :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am
666; Deli ^^ Sandwich. One of the worst serial diving cheating cúnts in the game. An absolute disgrace. :censored: :twisted:

666.1; Goals on Sunday. "Look At Me Daddy" and his little playmate Ben totally ignored the dive even though it was shown in the highlights reel. And yet the same show did a full 10 minute "analysis" of Eduardo's dive against Celtic back in the day, and have also had Danny Pubber Mills on to rant about the "cheating serial diver" Pires.... :roll: :x :censored:

I tweeted SSN asking would they highlight Deli^^ Alli's dive every hour on the hour like me the way they highlighted Pullis' "Sanchez cheated" rant every hour last Tuesday...