The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The "Wenger is useless" c*** Thread!!

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:The dreary Irish TV station TV3!who had three twits on this morning discussing Arsenal.. Sanchez is not performing was one gem from these dickheads...Meanwhile State funded, licence fee funded RTE invited a convicted criminal onto their flagship Late Late Show..
Also funded by advertisers too... :banghead: which scumbag crunt did those RTE pricks have on TV?
They invited John Gilligan onto the Late Late Show..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:The dreary Irish TV station TV3!who had three twits on this morning discussing Arsenal.. Sanchez is not performing was one gem from these dickheads...Meanwhile State funded, licence fee funded RTE invited a convicted criminal onto their flagship Late Late Show..
Also funded by advertisers too... :banghead: which scumbag crunt did those RTE pricks have on TV?
They invited John Gilligan onto the Late Late Show..
Fuck. :x I don't watch it (in general I never watch RTE) but that is disgusting. I'm assuming the murdering scumbag would have received an appearance fee too? :evil: :censored:

The fact we have to pay a compulsory TV licence in this country disgusts me tbh. :x

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Sunderland F.C.,for paying for their bottom of the League players to have a jolly in N.Y.C. while making some of their staff redundant,c.unts
:twisted: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Sunderland F.C.,for paying for their bottom of the League players to have a jolly in N.Y.C. while making some of their staff redundant,c.unts
No. Fucking. Way. :shock:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:Sunderland F.C.,for paying for their bottom of the League players to have a jolly in N.Y.C. while making some of their staff redundant,c.unts
No. Fucking. Way. :shock:
As Bill and Ted would say,"Yes way." :stearmaster:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Ander Herrera. Cowardly, cheating, injury-feigning, diving piece of fucking shit. Loves to put the cowardly one in on other players and then rolls around screaming like a fucking bitch if anyone makes the slightest contact with him. I would dearly love to see this vermin get his leg broken. An utter utter cúnt. :x

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Gary Neville,on SSN being self-righteous about the Leicester City players organising/plotting behind their managers back.
Didn't he do the same,threatening to organise a strike when he played for England? :banghead:
Plus,he is just a c.unt anyway. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Gary Neville,on SSN being self-righteous about the Leicester City players organising/plotting behind their managers back.
Didn't he do the same,threatening to organise a strike when he played for England? :banghead:
Plus,he is just a c.unt anyway. :barscarf:
He did indeed, the hypocritical manc cúnt. :censored:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

why do utility services and doctor surgeries answer the phone much quicker when I'm on the shitter?
Utter c$$$'s!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89 wrote:why do utility services and doctor surgeries answer the phone much quicker when I'm on the shitter?
Utter c$$$'s!
Because Big Brother knows and sees where you are and what you are doing AT ALL Times. :shock:

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Chief Constable Simon Cuntofawhore'sjamrag Bailey that's who! :banghead: :box: :box: :box:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39112911

Obviously he was never Abused, Molested or Raped as a Child - FUCKKING CUN.T

All Paedo's should be skinned alive then thrown into a vat of salty and caustic soda....then and only after they have screamed till they have no breath handed over to someone who has been abused.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:why do utility services and doctor surgeries answer the phone much quicker when I'm on the shitter?
Utter c$$$'s!
What type of utter cúnt phones someone from the shitter? :banghead:

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

These are the people the word "chav" was invented for. These exact two people. :oops:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2969613/r ... -hut-next/

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:These are the people the word "chav" was invented for. These exact two people. :oops:

Real Classy.
I bet their parents are really proud,especially hers. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:These are the people the word "chav" was invented for. These exact two people. :oops:

Real Classy.
I bet their parents are really proud,especially hers. :roll:
Could you imagine that skank being your daughter (or that knacker being your son for that matter)? :oops: :roll: All over a tabloid for sucking and fucking her boyfriend in a pizza place. Although tbh I'd imagine she comes from the type of family that would probably brag about her newfound "celebrity". :oops: :roll:

Alan Partridge said it best; "urban scum". 8)