The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Nos89

Re: The "Wenger is useless" c*** Thread!!

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:why do utility services and doctor surgeries answer the phone much quicker when I'm on the shitter?
Utter c$$$'s!
What type of utter cúnt phones someone from the shitter? :banghead:

:D :wink:
the type of that gets caught short but makes the call expecting to be on hold for 10 minutes...from now on all my calls to utility companies will be made from the ceramic throne as they answer quicker...try it, I bet it works...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Nos89 wrote:why do utility services and doctor surgeries answer the phone much quicker when I'm on the shitter?
Utter c$$$'s!
What type of utter cúnt phones someone from the shitter? :banghead:

:D :wink:
the type of that gets caught short but makes the call expecting to be on hold for 10 minutes...from now on all my calls to utility companies will be made from the ceramic throne as they answer quicker...try it, I bet it works...
:lol:

I'm gonna! 8)

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Kane and Alli,for their little hand slappy,dancey,chorerographed,cuntybollocks. :banghead:
It's not so much the "routine" itself,but the fact that they must have gone through the effort of organising to meet up and spend time actually working it all out. :roll:
I reminds me of my kid sister and her mates back in the day working out stupid little dance routines that only they would know,to the Rubettes or the Bay City Rollers. :roll:
Absolute pussiness.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Kane is a hare lipped cuint.....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Kane and Alli,for their little hand slappy,dancey,chorerographed,cuntybollocks. :banghead:
It's not so much the "routine" itself,but the fact that they must have gone through the effort of organising to meet up and spend time actually working it all out. :roll:
I reminds me of my kid sister and her mates back in the day working out stupid little dance routines that only they would know,to the Rubettes or the Bay City Rollers. :roll:
Absolute pussiness.
Yeah absolute cuntoids the two of them. :roll: :oops:

It reminds me of that fucking stupid little dance routine Henry and Barndoor had for a while... :oops: :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Kane and Alli,for their little hand slappy,dancey,chorerographed,cuntybollocks. :banghead:
Absolute pussiness.
Haha used to laugh like a drain at midland /Northern birds in their hitched up skinner jeans and spangled short tops with ludicrous hi heels !
Shag a slag !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:Kane is a hare lipped cuint.....
I think the medical term is "Fat Tongue". :rubchin:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bet his Missus loves that then 8) ....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Don't you mean Thap Thum ? :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Don't you mean Thap Thum ? :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

6398. Wenger

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Absolute pussiness.
Yeah absolute cuntoids the two of them. :roll: :oops:

It reminds me of that fucking stupid little dance routine Henry and Barndoor had for a while... :oops: :roll:
Just watched Son and Alli try to do another after scoring against Millwal,and they totally fucked it up. :lol:
They looked like a couple of Steps audition failures :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

6399. Marcus Rojo. Definite stamp on Hazard. Will he get 5 games like the Bournemouth player?
6400. Costa. What a total disgrace of a man. And why don't the pundits have the balls to actually call it? Twice he went down like the sack of shit he really is and it's brushed over.
Modern footballers are a disgrace!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:6399. Marcus Rojo. Definite stamp on Hazard. Will he get 5 games like the Bournemouth player?
6400. Costa. What a total disgrace of a man. And why don't the pundits have the balls to actually call it? Twice he went down like the sack of shit he really is and it's brushed over.
Modern footballers are a disgrace!
Amen. Costa is a fucking disgrace. :oops: :x :censored: Acts the hard man and dives like a bitch the next minute. I'd love to see a proper hard bastard call this cúnt out and watch him squirm away like the big mouth coward he is. He's that guy that yells the loudest in the pub car park and then jumps behind his mates screaming "Let me at him!". A bluffer and a fucking bullshitter. Five minutes on a pitch with that fucking blouse and I'd change his life forever. Cúnt. :censored: :x

The pundits are fucking spineless wánkers too. The shit they've given Pires and Eduardo over the years for one dive each (and yep they were both dives) whilst then talking about how Rooney and Gerard "played for that foul" and "he's been clever there" and "he's felt the contact and gone over" rather than call those pair of serial diving cúnts what they were... fucking shameful. :x :censored:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Funniest thing ever.

Nasri has said that Vardy should play football like a man.

Oh the irony!!!!!!!!