The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Wenger is useless" c*** Thread!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:Funniest thing ever.

Nasri has said that Vardy should play football like a man.

Oh the irony!!!!!!!!
:coffeespit:

Will LeabianHead KD Lang-Features now write a song about that? :lol: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Mezut Ozil,
Either too ill or injured to play for us,yet is tipping up to play for Germany. :twisted: :banghead:
C.unt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This fuckin' CUN.T and all he represents....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359158

XXXXX my sweaty balls FUCKOFF and DIE You Motherfuckers :cussing: :banghead: :banghead:

Edited by DB10GOONER - sorry mate, no proof yet the attacker was of any particular religious background and also we have Gooners from a certain culture who would be very offended by that.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Lucas Podolski,
Just seen him interviewed in SSN. When asked about Wenger,the protests etc,he said,
"He built this club from nothing to where it is now,he is Arsenal." :shock: :twisted: :banghead:
FUCK OFF!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:Lucas Podolski,
Just seen him interviewed in SSN. When asked about Wenger,the protests etc,he said,
"He built this club from nothing to where it is now,he is Arsenal." :shock: :twisted: :banghead:
FUCK OFF!
Are. You. Fucking. Serious? :shock:

And me just after praising the cúnt on another thread. Fuck you Pod. :banghead: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
FUCK OFF!

And me just after praising the cúnt on another thread. Fuck you Pod. :banghead: :lol:
Yes mate,he said it.
It surprised me,as in my opinion Wenger totally disrespected Podolski during the players time at Arsenal

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
FUCK OFF!

Yes mate,he said it.
It surprised me,as in my opinion Wenger totally disrespected Podolski during the players time at Arsenal
Yeah I'm quite surprised too. I always thought Pod left under a cloud and that his relationship with Wenger had totally broken down. Surely this must have been taken out of context or something - yep I'm grasping at straws here! :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
FUCK OFF!

Yes mate,he said it.
Yeah I'm quite surprised too. I always thought Pod left under a cloud and that his relationship with Wenger had totally broken down. Surely this must have been taken out of context or something - yep I'm grasping at straws here! :lol:
Grasp away,but it is verbatum mate

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Germans. Or more specifically, those Germans who today, without the slightest hint of irony, called Britain's decision to leave the EU "the greatest blunder in history".

WW1 anyone?

WW2?

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
FUCK OFF!

Yes mate,he said it.
Not exactly the sharpest tool in the box chaps!....
Just a tool eh?.... :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Diane Abbott,again.
This time she immediately jumped on the terrible attack in Croydon,citing it as another example of racist Britain,stoked by Brexit.
Turns out that some of the "alleged" attackers,and two of those being sought in connection with the incident are Black. :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The pub full of Liverpool fans singing "how's your leg Seamus Coleman, we hope you never play again" .. Firstly because it's vile. Secondly becsuse we put up with so much crap about the bond and banter between Merseyside fans..Thirdly (is that a word) the misty eyed cu#@S here in Dublin who spouts cliches about the special bond between their Club and Ireland..
But guess what? The denial has started with one Victim fan suggesting it was Welsh fans..(yes in a pub outside Anfield on derby day)
Im sure Cockney accents were heard also..

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:The pub full of Liverpool fans singing "how's your leg Seamus Coleman, we hope you never play again" .. Firstly because it's vile. Secondly becsuse we put up with so much crap about the bond and banter between Merseyside fans..Thirdly (is that a word) the misty eyed cu#@S here in Dublin who spouts cliches about the special bond between their Club and Ireland..
But guess what? The denial has started with one Victim fan suggesting it was Welsh fans..(yes in a pub outside Anfield on derby day)
Wrong, a players injury in whatever shirt they wear is no cause to celebrate and sing...
Karma ALWAYS gets you back!....

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:The pub full of Liverpool fans singing "how's your leg Seamus Coleman, we hope you never play again" .. Firstly because it's vile. Secondly becsuse we put up with so much crap about the bond and banter between Merseyside fans..Thirdly (is that a word) the misty eyed cu#@S here in Dublin who spouts cliches about the special bond between their Club and Ireland..
Wrong, a players injury in whatever shirt they wear is no cause to celebrate and sing...
Quote of the day..."Liverpool Offended by Everything-Shamed by Nothing"

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Quote of the day..."Liverpool Offended by Everything-Shamed by Nothing"
Like it!.... :lol:

Never laugh or mock at someone's misfortune...