The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The "Total and Utter c***" Thread!!

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Sean wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm

7786. The BBC's over-exposure of women's football.

WE DON'T CARE :banghead:
Welcome to the SJW,PC,ethnically cleansed,emasculated,non-English version of "England."

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Word of warning to all my Dublin Gooner colleagues..there is an infestation of Manchester United Superfans in town today..You know the sort .." I've been a fan for years" in other words " I have 10 Manchester United shirts"
"United are my life" ...unless there is something shinier to look at...
Don't entertain or make eye contact..or you will hear a story of how much the Manchester United fans love the Irish and about "the time they were over at the match" ..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 pm
Word of warning to all my Dublin Gooner colleagues..there is an infestation of Manchester United Superfans in town today..You know the sort .." I've been a fan for years" in other words " I have 10 Manchester United shirts"
Don't entertain or make eye contact..or you will hear a story of how much the Manchester United fans love the Irish and about "the time they were over at the match" ..
Yeah, Town is reeking of the bastards. Plastic armchair fuckers pouring off buses and trains to go see the only Manure match they will ever bother their gloryhunting bandwagon-jumping ass to see in the flesh. Gloryhunting tossers every single one of them. :oops: :roll: :x :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:26 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Yeah, Town is reeking of the bastards. Plastic armchair fuckers pouring off buses and trains to go see the only Manure match they will ever bother their gloryhunting bandwagon-jumping ass to see in the flesh. Gloryhunting tossers every single one of them. :oops: :roll: :x :censored:
Just walked down from Clare Street.....fucking half and half scarves everywhere....What is worse..the Manchester United plastics, the misty eyed Victims or the pseudo republican Celtic fans In dear old Ireland.?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:26 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Just walked down from Clare Street.....fucking half and half scarves everywhere....What is worse..the Manchester United plastics, the misty eyed Victims or the pseudo republican Celtic fans In dear old Ireland.?
:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Let's not forget the JCL nouveau riche Oirish chelsea fans. :shock: I love asking them how they justify "supporting" a club that has a long and storied history with Combat 18 and the BNP and the Headhunters - all hugely anti-Oirish... oh right, not a worry as they have never been to a game - they just watch it on TV, but only if their other "fave" team Barcelona isn't on the box.... fucking clowns. :oops: :censored:

Probably bitched about this on here before :D :wink: but once had a prick accost me in a Dublin pub for wearing an Arsenal top, the jersey of a "fucking Brit team". The irony of his observation was totally lost on the retard when I pointed out that the Celtic jersey he was wearing was also the jersey of a "Brit" team. Fucking window licking wannabe IRA hard man tosser. :roll: :censored:

The best ones are the dickheads in Celtic jerseys you see pissed in pubs singing IRA songs and then the following week you see them in their Manure or Mouser jersey. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Oireland... the land of saints and scholars... and a few cúnts. :tricolour: :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Flash? Partridge time. :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:15 am
:lol:

What was the quote, "if you can afford to travel, you can afford a decent meal", something like that? :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:50 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:15 am
:lol:

What was the quote, "if you can afford to travel, you can afford a decent meal", something like that? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

"At the end of the day, they will pay the price for being a fussy eater. If they could afford to emigrate, they could afford to eat at a modest restaurant." :barscarf: :lol:

Also love this one;

"Bucktoothed simpletons with eyebrows on their cheeks... horses running through council estates... men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... badly tarmacced drives in THIS country."

:lol: :barscarf:

And where augie lives down the country all of that is true.... :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Turn of the Victims to visit the Fair City today...lots around from early.....nice mixture in Town this evening with two northern counties and 40,000 Dublin GAA supporters adding to the mix..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Arsenal Supporters‏ @AFSCLondon 5h5 hours ago

Arsenal Supporters Retweeted John

Definitely worthy of a rt
and for most of the WOB, Charlie George used to play for Arsenal
the original "He's one of our own" Arsenal legend

Arsenal Supporters added,

Arsenal Supporters Club continue to be little schoolyard bitches on Twitter. What has the term WOB got to do with Charlie George being an Arsenal legend.. ? If you call them out they get all "it wasn't me...I was only saying" They are as antagonistic as Red Action

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Arsenal Supporters Club continue to be little schoolyard bitches on Twitter. What has the term WOB got to do with Charlie George being an Arsenal legend.. ? If you call them out they get all "it wasn't me...I was only saying" They are as antagonistic as Red Action
Trying to imply that if you want Wenger out you are a JCL? :roll: Fuck me you could not make it up. :roll: :oops: Someone should point out to these cúnts that Charlie George played for Arsenal FC long before the existence of their beloved Arsene PLC. :roll:

Cúnts. :box: :censored:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Twitter is full of absolute twats, WUMs and Flip-floppers.
So called Arsenal fans were calling Adams a drunk on there not so long ago.

You're better off without it.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

child abusers.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Sean

Post by Sean »

arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:14 pm
child abusers.

:censored: :censored: :censored:
Well said. I'd also add parents who mistreat, curse at or threaten their children. When I see it in public it boils my fucking piss :censored:

I'd happily pull the trigger on paedo cúnts.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Barca-whores crying about Neymar breaking his contract to the point that they are taking him to court over a loyalty bonus paid to him....Same time they continue their policy of unsettling players under contract at other clubs..