THE FRANKSAV MUSIC THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE FRANKSAV MUSIC THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:My brother went to see Black Sabbath last night at the o2. I should have joined him as it would have been better than the Watford game.
Anyway he was telling me, hardly anyone knew the words to War Pigs and about a third of the floor left early.

What is it with modern music (and football) fan? It seems to be more about being there rather than actual supporting.
They're mostly cúnts? :rubchin:

Last time me and the lads went to see Metallica in Dublin (for old times sake :stearmaster: 8) ) it was full of arseholes with beards, side partings and My Chemical Romance t-shirts that did not know any songs that were not on the Black Album. :oops: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Quick question;

Ed Sheeran. Cúnt, or gash featured cúnt? :rubchin:

The low brow women in the office are spazzing out because his Oirish shows sold out this morning. Dear God, have you ever heard this talentless ginger cúnt whining his shit "songs"?

If not, imagine a drill going through your left ear whilst some cúnt plays Rick (silent "P") Astley "songs" at 500 decibels in your right ear... all after some other cúnt has stripped the skin from your body and rolled you in sea salt, and you'll get the idea. :x :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:Quick question;

The low brow women in the office are spazzing out because his Oirish shows sold out this morning. Dear God, have you ever heard this talentless ginger cúnt whining his shit "songs"?

If not, imagine a drill going through your left ear whilst some cúnt plays Rick (silent "P") Astley "songs" at 500 decibels in your right ear... all after some other cúnt has stripped the skin from your body and rolled you in sea salt, and you'll get the idea. :x :censored:
Do you like Ed Sheeran or not? Very unclear from your post...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:

:lol:

I do not approve of his whimsical musings... he is a talentless ginger cuntoid... he is the Wenger to music's Arsenal... he is syphilis of the ear... he is AIDS for the chlamydia generation... he is to music what Yoko Oh-No was to John Lennon... he is a Kardashian with a pop single whose release cost her a blowjob and swallow... he is but the very fucking shit I wipe from my arsehole of a Sunday morning after 18 hours drinking on a Saturday.

Does that cover it? :rubchin:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I do not approve of his whimsical musings... he is a talentless ginger cuntoid... he is the Wenger to music's Arsenal... he is syphilis of the ear... he is AIDS for the chlamydia generation... he is to music what Yoko Oh-No was to John Lennon... he is a Kardashian with a pop single whose release cost her a blowjob and swallow... he is but the very fucking shit I wipe from my arsehole of a Sunday morning after 18 hours drinking on a Saturday.

I think you'll find all that wimpy, angst-ridden, self-deprecating shit is very popular with the ladies. My daughter and her friends love him. He's sooooo sensitive, you see.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I think you'll find all that wimpy, angst-ridden, self-deprecating shit is very popular with the ladies. My daughter and her friends love him. He's sooooo sensitive, you see.
Yeah, that's it... the women in my office love him. Depressing really, isn't it? :lol:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Mark Clattenburg broke ref protocol to head off and see sheeran live on a saturday evening. That proves they're both :censored: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:Mark Clattenburg broke ref protocol to head off and see sheeran live on a saturday evening. That proves they're both :censored: :barscarf:
Absolute proof. 8)

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Going to see two bands next week, The Answer a brilliant band from Northern Ireland, and on Thursday my favourite band Black Star Riders.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Just heard his latest song about shafting an Irish girl, now i realise why you hate him so much :barscarf: :unionjack:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:

Just heard his latest song about shafting an Irish girl, now i realise why you hate him so much :barscarf: :unionjack:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard he tried, but failed. I heard that is typical of a lot of you Ingerlish, size (more specifically, lack of) is an issue... :oops: :oops: :wink:

So that's why he is known as the Little Ginger Prick, huh? :barscarf: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

OK point well made, but may I remind you of the unwritten rules of Oirland.. 1. You must like/love Rugby...2. You must like/love Ed Sheeran...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

OK point well made, but may I remind you of the unwritten rules of Oirland.. 1. You must like/love Rugby...2. You must like/love Ed Sheeran...

Yeah, the most stomach turning pile of shite you will ever see is a group of 20something bearded hipsters in a Dublin pub, wearing towel flicker jerseys (collars up of course) and singing along with Ed fucking Sheeran shite at the top of their lungs. :x :oops: Cúnts. :roll: :x

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:Mark Clattenburg broke ref protocol to head off and see sheeran live on a saturday evening. That proves they're both :censored: :barscarf:
Absolute poof. 8)
Isn't that a homophobic comment!? :rubchin: :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Absolute poof. 8)
I is a homo init! :rubchin: :?
Hey, that's your choice, mate. Live and let live! :barscarf:

:lol: :wink: