THE NORTHBANKBREN TV SHOW THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Ed Hunter The Gooner

Re: THE NORTHBANKBREN TV SHOW THREAD

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

StuartL wrote:Film on the Horror channel tonight called "Nude nuns with Big Guns" anybody seen it before, as it sounds "interesting" :oops:

Tomorrow nights offering "Zombie Strippers" also sounds intriguing if anyone cares to post a review ?
Zombie Strippes has Jenna Jameson on it so check it out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:Film on the Horror channel tonight called "Nude nuns with Big Guns" anybody seen it before, as it sounds "interesting" :oops:

Tomorrow nights offering "Zombie Strippers" also sounds intriguing if anyone cares to post a review ?
Or just go onto REDtube and search for "Jenna Jameson". Why have Lidl's chocolate when you can have Cadbury's? 8)

Ed Hunter The Gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Ed Hunter The Gooner wrote:

Or just go onto REDtube and search for "Jenna Jameson". Why have Lidl's chocolate when you can have Cadbury's? 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep, absolutely spot on!

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Seriously, that Zombie Strippers flick is horrible. As an old Jenna fan had to buy this on DVD years back knowing exactly it will be shit. It was so shit that I fell asleep after watching maybe 1/3 of it. Never tried again and probably never will.

EDIT. Here it is btw, the whole movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQfygfq0JR0

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Watched bbc sunday night drama "undercover" has to be one of the beebs worst shows in many years The storyline had the makings of a great series but failed miserably due mainly to the inept performances of the 2 lead characters particularly the actress playing the betrayed lawyer she was simply fucking shite and had me cringing.
Then i fell asleep pished whilst watching the final 20 mins and had to ask my missus how it had finished

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

enjoyed the 4 part drama "The Secret" with James Nesbitt portraying a real life event that happened back in Coleraine, back in 1991 when an affair, escalated (wont give away the plot in case anyone watching on catch up) and the consequent fall out.

Raised many questions that my partner and I talked about, regarding relationships, affairs, love etc.

Based on true events, but not sure how much "artistic licence" was used, but was very good.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Banshee season 4 just ended. Bringing the end to the best action and most violent fights in television history. Loved the show, will miss it.

Btw, http://vumoo.at/ is a nice site for streaming shows.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

StuartL wrote:enjoyed the 4 part drama "The Secret" with James Nesbitt portraying a real life event that happened back in Coleraine, back in 1991 when an affair, escalated (wont give away the plot in case anyone watching on catch up) and the consequent fall out.

Raised many questions that my partner and I talked about, regarding relationships, affairs, love etc.

Based on true events, but not sure how much "artistic licence" was used, but was very good.
Any conclusions from your discussions, Stuart?

:)

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

arseofacrow wrote:
StuartL wrote:enjoyed the 4 part drama "The Secret" with James Nesbitt portraying a real life event that happened back in Coleraine, back in 1991 when an affair, escalated (wont give away the plot in case anyone watching on catch up) and the consequent fall out.

Yes, and when you learn to walk the rice paper without breaking it I will enlighten you.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

Yes, and when you learn to walk the rice paper without breaking it I will enlighten you.
:lol: :lol:

That's you fucking told, Grasshopper. Or arseofacrow. Or Barbara. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:

:lol: :lol:

That's you fucking told, Grasshopper. Or arseofacrow. Or Barbara. :D :wink:

:coffeespit: . :coffeespit: . :coffeespit: .

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

New Top Gear? No. Delivery is too fast and Chris Evans' high pitched voice is grating, it's just not the same. Love him or hate him Clarkson and his mob did the show well.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

casgooner wrote:New Top Gear? No. Delivery is too fast and Chris Evans' high pitched voice is grating, it's just not the same. Love him or hate him Clarkson and his mob did the show well.
Was always going to be difficult but they just couldn't get the balance right between maintaining a winning formula whilst not trying to copy their predecessors.

Just didn't work for me.

Both shit hosts too which isn't immensely helpful.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Nesbitt was brilliant apparently he had his character to a tee as did the actress playing his accomplice very little if any artistic licence used . easily the best drama ive seen in years which is amazing given it was made by itv.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:

Nesbitt was brilliant apparently he had his character to a tee as did the actress playing his accomplice very little if any artistic licence used . easily the best drama ive seen in years which is amazing given it was made by itv.
I actually googled the original trial and there were quite a few pictures of the defendants and they were very similar likenesses, so hats off to the person doing the casting.