Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Self-appointed social media "experts", now called "Influencers" and their fucking brain dead morbidly retarded sheep-like followers. :twisted: :censored:

I challenge you to read the Q&A with this vapid bitch and then not go and kill people;

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/201 ... -by-storm/

:roll: :oops: :cussing: :censored: :box: :censored:

To cap it all, she is an ugly ginger with no tits ffs!! :banghead: :banghead: :twisted: :censored: :roll: :censored:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:25 pm
Spanish students in Dublin. :banghead: :roll: :censored:

Really, you NEED to stand in a group of 40 or 50 of you and block the ENTIRE foothpath, do you? There is no other way at all for you all to communicate? Okay. Fine. But hey, don't get upset when I introduce your ribs to Mr Elbow. :censored:
Ah my man, they are the most annoying coints here as well. They do the very same thing, havery no regard for what's going on outside their own group and talk NON-STOP. And they are great at demanding Real or Barcelona on TV in the Oirish pubs, not buying many drinks and being shit tippers (aussies being the others :wink: ) :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Really, you NEED to stand in a group of 40 or 50 of you and block the ENTIRE foothpath, do you? There is no other way at all for you all to communicate? Okay. Fine. But hey, don't get upset when I introduce your ribs to Mr Elbow. :censored:
Ah my man, they are the most annoying coints here as well. They do the very same thing, havery no regard for what's going on outside their own group and talk NON-STOP. And they are great at demanding Real or Barcelona on TV in the Oirish pubs, not buying many drinks and being shit tippers (aussies being the others :wink: ) :censored:
Yeah the Spanish students here are notorious for things like 10 of them sitting around 2 milkshakes in McDonalds for 4 hours... or 30 of them taking up a whole area in a pub and only one or two of them actually buying a drink... :lol: :roll:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Spanish people have NO spatial awareness.
I've lived here over ten years and they've been the same the whole time. It is a constant source of amusement to me. You ask to be able to get by (through a door, in the street, in a shop etc) and a look of sudden amazement crosses their face as they try to comprehend how they got into to this situation. It's as if they think you've jaunted there (for those under 40, look it up online).

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

arseofacrow wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

The Spanish don't have a tradition of tipping.
Last year there was a new waiter in a bar I go to. I'd finished drinking and the bill came to 9 euros. I left 10 on the table and walked off. I was 100 yards away when I felt a tap on the shoulder, the waiter proffering 1 euro and explaining I'd left too much. When I told him it was a tip he looked like I'd bought him a new car.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:15 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I've lived here over ten years and they've been the same the whole time. It is a constant source of amusement to me. You ask to be able to get by (through a door, in the street, in a shop etc) and a look of sudden amazement crosses their face as they try to comprehend how they got into to this situation. It's as if they think you've jaunted there (for those under 40, look it up online).
Stephen King fan?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Ah that explains a lot. In Dublin their students are notorious for it. :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

So the Spanish export a whole raft of their behaviours to other countries with barely a second thought...I hope they appreciate the irony.
:lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stephen King fan?

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember the Tomorrow People, a kids' programme from the early 70s.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stephen King fan?

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember the Tomorrow People, a kids' programme from the early 70s.
Ah, okay. The word "Jaunted" threw me off. There was an old SK story called "The Jaunt" which took an unusual look at time travel as a means of teleportation - and, King being King, it had a really disturbing ending. :D

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Stephen King fan?

Ah, okay. The word "Jaunted" threw me off. There was an old SK story called "The Jaunt" which took an unusual look at time travel as a means of teleportation - and, King being King, it had a really disturbing ending. :D
Wenger signed a 10 year contract extension?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 am
GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

Stephen King fan?

Wenger signed a 10 year contract extension?
:lol:

Yep. I've had nightmares ever since. :worried: :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:15 pm
Self-appointed social media "experts", now called "Influencers" and their fucking brain dead morbidly retarded sheep-like followers. :twisted: :censored:

I challenge you to read the Q&A with this vapid bitch and then not go and kill people;

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living/201 ... -by-storm/

:roll: :oops: :cussing: :censored: :box: :censored:

To cap it all, she is an ugly ginger with no tits ffs!! :banghead: :banghead: :twisted: :censored: :roll: :censored:
Who the fuck is she...? What is her purpose ? Jesus wept ,these people annoy the fuck out of me...full of opinions about nothing..

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Foreign students can certainly be inconsiderate and fucking rude. The little bastards take it to another level when they are also wearing backpacks. :evil:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 pm
Foreign students can certainly be inconsiderate and fucking rude. The little bastards take it to another level when they are also wearing backpacks. :evil:
I take it you are not a fan of Dora the explorer olgit ?