Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Allgunsblazin

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:37 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:04 am
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:10 am

Who exactly has said that, Brighton? I can't recall anyone on here saying you should "lose your Englishness". And why do you think all Europeans are cúnts? How many do you actually know? :|
Non DB and do you know why .......
Because they don't fucking integrate
Not with my generation they don't because there all fucking teenagers
Where does that leave people in this country of my age ,
Fucking worried
And that my gooner friend is why all us old *word censored* voted leave ...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
But what are you worried about, mate?
Get a couple of rabid English Bull Terriers that will sort the cants!... :lol:
Unless they come up against an Irish Wolf Hound. He will fuck up their shit in the blink of an eye. 8) Huge powerful bastards historically used for warfare and fucking up wolves, they very seldom harm humans but don't like other dogs. :box:
I do not dispute your fact, but would they be allowed in the Old Peoples Home, EBT's are second to American Pitbulls, they say... :rubchin:
They fuckin hear a pin drop... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:49 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:37 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:

Fucking worried
And that my gooner friend is why all us old *word censored* voted leave ...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Get a couple of rabid English Bull Terriers that will sort the cants!... :lol:
Unless they come up against an Irish Wolf Hound. He will fuck up their shit in the blink of an eye. 8) Huge powerful bastards historically used for warfare and fucking up wolves, they very seldom harm humans but don't like other dogs. :box:
I do not dispute your fact, but would they be allowed in the Old Peoples Home, EBT's are second to American Pitbulls, they say... :rubchin:
They fuckin hear a pin drop... :lol:
Irish Wolf Hounds wear pitbulls as baubles on their collars. 8)

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm
People on hear who think I should lose my Englishness to fit in with all the other *word censored* in Europe
Who exactly has said that, Brighton? I can't recall anyone on here saying you should "lose your Englishness". And why do you think all Europeans are cúnts? How many do you actually know? :|
Fucking worried
Everything db
My eyesite
My hearing
My local pub closing and becoming a polish food hall
My grankids
My parents

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm
People on hear who think I should lose my Englishness to fit in with all the other *word censored* in Europe
Fucking worried
Everything db
My eyesite
My hearing
My local pub closing and becoming a polish food hall
My grankids
My parents
You don't like Polish food? You should try it. Some nice stuff. :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Enlglish ,yarpies swiss ,pakis,Indians ,micks,porridge wogs ,wops dago's ,catholics,protesetans jews,buddhists,hindus ,tories commies liberals republicans and democrats,facists and, anarchists,

Ive had most of the female variety of each of the above ,on my tits ,face and cock at some point or another

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Herd wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:37 pm
Enlglish ,yarpies swiss ,pakis,Indians ,micks,porridge wogs ,wops dago's ,catholics,protesetans jews,buddhists,hindus ,tories commies liberals republicans and democrats,facists and, anarchists,

Ive had most of the female variety of each of the above ,on my tits ,face and cock at some point or another
On your tits :D ?????? Hermaphrodite I had no idea herd :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fucking ignorant cuntts who walk along any street whilst texting/reading their mobiles and expecting everyone to move out of their way...

WRONG. :evil: :cussing: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:22 pm
Fucking ignorant cuntts who walk along any street whilst texting/reading their mobiles and expecting everyone to move out of their way...

Oh yeah fuck them. :twisted: :x

Also women drivers looking down at their phones and having to jam on the brakes just before they plow the fucking car in front. :x :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I don't know about the UK but when did Oirish Pharmacists decide they were doctors? :rubchin: :roll: :roll:

Went into Boots today to buy Feminax for my daughter. Feminax is a Codeine/Hyoscine based pain killer for period pain. My poor little girl is only gone 13 and her GP (an actual doctor) suggested Feminax for her periods. And it works great for her.

So anyway, in Boots this fucking jumped up bald little bastard of a Pharmacist hears me asking the assistant for Feminax and comes waddling out from the back and says "Who are the Feminax for?"

I replied, "My daughter."
"How old is she?" he asked.
"Thirteen" I said.
"huh, would you give a thirteen year old a glass of whiskey?" he snorts.
"Well, obviously not" I reponded.
"That's the equivilent of giving her Feminax" he said.
"Well, her GP advised her to use them so can I please have the Feminax as I have to get back to work, thank you" I said, through gritted teeth by this point.
"Doctors!" he snorted again, walking off. "Think they know everything!"

The girl serving me just smiled and rolled her eyes. She obviously has to work every day with this little gobshite. :roll: :x :censored:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 pm
I don't know about the UK but when did Oirish Pharmacists decide they were doctors? :rubchin: :roll: :roll:

Went into Boots today to buy Feminax for my daughter. Feminax is a Codeine/Hyoscine based pain killer for period pain. My poor little girl is only gone 13 and her GP (an actual doctor) suggested Feminax for her periods. And it works great for her.

So anyway, in Boots this fucking jumped up bald little bastard of a Pharmacist hears me asking the assistant for Feminax and comes waddling out from the back and says "Who are the Feminax for?"

"Thirteen" I said.
"Well, her GP advised her to use them so can I please have the Feminax as I have to get back to work, thank you" I said, through gritted teeth by this point.

The girl serving me just smiled and rolled her eyes. She obviously has to work every day with this little gobshite. :roll: :x :censored:
You've hit one of my sore points ,I fucking hate Boots and their fucking staff !
Are you sure it was even a Pharmacist as Boots use them sparingly and in the UK they are normally asian.
It is far more likely that a jumped up cantoid AKA a "Dispenser" people who have been on a much shorter course than a pharmacist who prepare prescriptions for the pharmacist but think they are Doctors that dish em out.
But god forbid you have an emergency because they will leave you to fecking die even if your on their computer !
I have asthma but rarely need me puffer but the day I have got wheezy ive piled into Boots for an emergency and got a knockback even though im on their books and records ...........use another pharma ,i do !
My Nephew is a dispenser for them and I love him to bits and have never told him of my boots hatred but I want to !

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Same but for crunts who walk across side roads on their phones as you are turning in and wonder why you nearly hit them.... :banghead:

Oh and cyclists who moan about the way they are treated on the roads and then totally ignore the 'rules of the road' when it suits them :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:12 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Same but for crunts who walk across side roads on their phones as you are turning in and wonder why you nearly hit them.... :banghead:

Oh and cyclists who moan about the way they are treated on the roads and then totally ignore the 'rules of the road' when it suits them :roll:
Fucking. Hate. Cyclists. :banghead: :box: :censored:

Especially the ones that dress up like they are in the Tour de France. :oops: :roll: Dressing like a twat does not now mean you own the fucking road you dizzy looking cúnts. Bike? Bike, meet car. You die. Car wins. 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 pm

"Thirteen" I said.

What a cheeky wanker, they get above their station, I would recommend him for colonic irrigation accompanied by a ferret to eradicate a few chugnuts!....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:31 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Especially the ones that dress up like they are in the Tour de France. :oops: :roll: Dressing like a twat does not now mean you own the fucking road you dizzy looking cúnts. Bike? Bike, meet car. You die. Car wins. 8)
Haha the Irish tour de die!...
Seriously I am sure I have seen a few upended bikes when touring Wicklow!.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:31 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know especially when they are FAT as in Grotesquely overweight and they insist on wearing lycra/spandex stuff in day glow pink :shock: :banghead: